The Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
The agreement is ready, but nothing is easy.
2.4k words
4.63
5.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers

Shortly after she'd left, the phone beeped. J picked it up - there was a new message.

"I'll have some clothes sent up for you. Take a shower, get dressed.

I'll see you in my office at 12.

Remember to play your part. Today is when we begin our official relationship.

x"

J got busy tidying up the place. If she decided to come back with him, he didn't want her to have a reason to delay his release.

Just about as he was done putting everything back in place, he heard the elevator rise back up. That was quick. When he walked out to see who it was, he saw a mobile hanger in the elevator, a few suits hanging from it. He pulled it out and ran a hand through the suits. They all felt so rich.

Meanwhile, M was sitting in her office, waiting for the papers to be printed out. She had edited a standard offer letter, adding in a special section that would describe their... unusual arrangement. Once it was all printed, there was nothing to do but wait. But she couldn't wait... for him to walk through the door... to have her way with him here in her office. He'd be like her stress toy. How fun!

The second suit fit him the best. A dark grey Versace. Without wasting time, he made for the elevator.

"I'll be there in two!" his message said. The timestamp read 10:58.

M smiled and turned to the clock on her desk. Soon after it struck 11, he knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

There he was. In a dark grey suit, he looked like a young - albeit new - businessman. Just what she wanted to see. He had the look, but his body language needed some work. He needed to represent a little more... authority. Interesting, she thought. Well, he wouldn't be needing it now.

"How was your morning, doll?" she cooed.

"Good! And yours.. M?" he replied with a smile.

She loved that smile.

"Very good!" she replied, her eyes looking straight into his, a faint smile on her lips.

"How do you like my office, honey?" she stood up, and began to walk around the desk. Her eyes never left him.

"Very nice! It's so... elegant."

"Hmmm.." she kept walking toward him until she was right in front of him.

A hand reached up into his crotch and her lips reached for his. The hand rubbed him while her lips had their way with his. She could feel the cage through his pants. She pressed her fingers harder against him, rubbing over his cock slowly, massaging it. Her fingers grazed over the bars of the cage, barely touching him. She began kissing him harder, tasting his lips, sucking on them, licking them.... and then she stopped. Her face was still an inch from his.

"God I could fuck you right here, right now!" she whispered in a sultry, hungry voice.

"Do you want me to?" she whispered into his ear, her hand still caressing his balls.

"Yes M!" he couldn't wait to break out of the cage.

"But you agreed to wait three days, didn't you?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes.. but.. if you want me now, you can have me. I'll gladly oblige!" he smiled.

Her hand was still massaging his crotch, running over his caged cock, then his balls, massaging them before running back up. It was torture, to have her hand so close to his cock, but not be able to feel it directly. To have her doing this to him while he suffered inside the cage. She had no idea how bad he wanted to be free right now.

But she knew. She could see it on his face, even if he tried to not let it show too much. She grabbed his cock and balls together and pulled him toward herself.

"Oh yes I will have you when I want to. That is a part of the agreement."

She pecked him on the lips and let go.

"Come. Let's read it. I want to make sure you're not signing anything you don't want to." She gestured toward a chair by her desk and took one next to him.

And then it was done.

"I'm yours now, M. Can you please fuck me?"

Her lips curled into a smile.

"I'll see what to do with you. But not here."

...

When the elevator opened into the penthouse, her hand jammed into his crotch, found his cock and balls, and led him out by it.

"Oooo. Look who's been a good boy!"

Everything was in its place. Spick and span, just how she liked it. Oh he is so perfect!

She grabbed him harder and pulled him in front of her, smothering him with another kiss, her hands running all over his body.

"You really want to break free, honey?" she whispered between kisses.

"Yes, M! Please! I'll do anything you want!" he replied instantly.

"Alright. Since you want to break the agreement, I get to punish you for something that is not entirely your fault."

"What do you mean?"

"How long have you lived in this city?"

"Four years.."

"And why is it only now that you've decided to show up in front of me?"

Her hand had snaked its way into his hair, while the other groped his ass.

"Shouldn't you have found me sooner, honey?"

Her hand slid down and a finger traced the line between his butt cheeks. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked his lips. Her grip on his hair grew stronger. She gave him another lick - full on his lips.

"Yes... M. I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner.."

Her hand caressed his cheek. "Yes.."

"Come. Let me show you what it would be like if you disappoint me again."

She walked up to the kitchen counter and beckoned him with a finger. As he walked to her, she began to undo her belt. The sooner he learns what he's in for, the better he will adapt.

J walked up to the counter while she wrapped the belt around her palm and rolled it up. Putting it on the counter, she stepped into him.

"You're going to have to get rid of these first, darling!" she said as she took his jacket off. She kissed him again. She kissed him some more, while undoing his shirt. Once the shirt was off, she pulled him in by his pants and sucked on his lips again.

"Ready for your first punishment, darling?"

She gave his ass a squeeze.

"Turn around!"

When he turned, she reached her hands around his body to play with his cock while her lips gave him wild kisses on the shoulder and neck. She bent forward, putting her weight on him until he was bent over the counter. He could feel the cold counter top on his skin.

"How do you like it sweetheart?"

"I... am paying for not finding you sooner, M..."

"Are you dumb?" Her hand came up to smack his balls.

She slid a hand into his hair again. "I asked how you like it, not what you're doing here."

"Yes... I like being with you.. God, you make me so hot! Please get me out of this cage, M!"

"Hmmmm....." she smiled. "You're enjoying it. Good!"

She picked up her belt and crash landed it onto his ass.

"Aoooww!"

And then one more, and one more, and another one whipped his ass.

"I was going to whip you only four times for the four years, but you're so dumb you deserve another."

And she whipped him again, harder than before.

"Babyyyy!!!"

She smiled and gave him another smack with her palm.

"I think it's time you are relieved of the cage. Up."

He stood back up and turned to her. She put a hand inside her skirt and pulled out a small key. Eyes on him, she knelt on the floor and undid his pants. And then she pulled the zipper down. Zap!

"Looks like it's my key and your hole this time.." she teased him, fondling his balls.

He felt himself twitch inside his pants.

She pulled his pants down his legs and off his ankles. Her hands came back up and lowered his boxer briefs, and she looked up at him again.

"Welcome to my world baby!"

She unlocked him and gave him a kiss. Coming back up to her feet, she kissed his lips again. And again... and again... and again.

She kissed him with a fiery passion, her hands rubbing over his back, nails digging into his skin. Continuing to kiss him, she walked him back up to the sofa.

"If you want to be fucked, you're going to have to get me wet first."

With that, she sat herself down on the sofa, leaning back, spreading her legs, eyes always on him.

"Come. Lick me."

He was amazed by how hot this was making him. He had no control, and yet he had never been happier. He knelt down before her, and looked up at her.

She pulled her skirt up her legs until her black lace panties showed.

He looked up at her and she smiled back at him.

"Go on."

He leaned forward and kissed her through the panties. She smelled so good. He kissed her again and kept kissing her until he heard her take in a huge breath. She undid the zip of her skirt and pushed him back before sliding it off with her panties.

"Well if you're going to do it, do it right." She pulled his face back into herself and began grinding herself on him.

Once he caught her rhythm, he began licking her. Soft, gentle licks on the surface. Her body slowed down. He licked her some more.. and then kissed her. And licked her again, prying inside her lips a little.

"Ahhhh...." she moaned.

He kissed her and licked her again, responding to her voice, her movement. He could hear her moan and he licked her even more. He was enjoying how much she was enjoying this.

Her thighs closed in around his head as she moved to his kisses. One hand was grabbing his hair and the other was holding on to the cushion.

"Fuckkkk... yes.... worship me baby! Yeahhhhh... ohhhhhh...."

He grabbed on to her thighs and kept licking her, probing her from all angles, drawing circles, nibbling at her lips.

She felt a wave of pleasure rush over her, washing her over and over again. Her body moved with the waves, and she pulled him out of her and into her face, kissing him while still orgasming.

"It's like you were born to do this!" she said to him between kisses, grinning. It was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Once the waves of pleasure settled in her body, her hand moved from his hair to his back, and then to his ass. She gave it a good squeeze.

"Ooooh. Baby!"

"Baby? Is that what you're supposed to call me?"

"Er....."

"Just because I let it slide once doesn't mean I will always let it slide."

Her hand moved to his cock, sliding over it gently.

"Do you want to go back in the cage, honey?"

"No... M. Please no!"

"Then you better remember my name." She gave his balls a squeeze. She pulled him up by the balls and pushed him back onto the sofa.

"Here's a little something to help you remember it better."

She slid up his body and lowered herself down onto his mouth.

"What's my name?" she said as she rubbed herself on his face.

"M.... M....mmmmmmmmmm!"

She smiled at his mumbling while she took off her top and bra.

"Good boy!" she ruffled his hair, and then lowered her face down over his.

"Ready to get fucked by your queen?"

Her hand wrapped around his cock and gave it a few strokes. She looked him in the eyes, and his reply got stuck in his throat.

She then sat back up, and lowered herself onto him, looking him in the eyes always. Her warm, wet pussy engulfed him inch by inch until it had completely swallowed him. Resting a hand on his abdomen, she rose slowly and dropped back down again.

He looked up at her - the gorgeous goddess, riding over him, squeezing his cock inside her, massaging it. Her tits bounced as she rode him, her face looked down at him with lust.

She was beginning to enjoy this more and more. It was so fun to fuck him. To see how bad he wanted her, and to be able to showcase her body to him while riding him. She looked down at him.

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

She began to ride him slowly. Moving up all the way, almost until his head was out, and then back down until her lips kissed his balls.

"My pussy." she touched herself with a couple fingers, still looking straight at him.

"Yes... I've wanted it for so long! Goddd.... You're -"

And she let him slide right out of her.

"M!! Why did you stop??"

"Oooo." she said with fake concern. "Did you want to come inside me already?"

"Yes... I do! Please!"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Not yet anyway. You're going to have to earn your stripes around here honey."

Her hand caressed his balls.

"Do things right, and achievements will be unlocked."

The hand slid up his shaft.

"You get to come inside me when you have a solid six-pack. Until then, I'll only give you what you deserve.

Now tell me something. Can you come within 20 seconds?"

"What?"

Her hand began stroking him while the other grabbed a hold of his hair.

"Can. You. Come. Within. 20. Seconds?" She repeated, timing a word with every stroke.

"Oooohhh... M... Fuck....."

"You're such a little slut. Of course you can!"

"M!!!!!" His cum splashed onto her body, spraying over her abs and under her breasts. She kept stroking him, and cum kept oozing out of his cock.

"Yes darling?"

"Oh. My. God! You have no idea how good this was, especially since I've been caged for so long!"

M's laughter filled the hall. She let go of his cock and gave his balls a little massage as she leaned in to kiss him.

"I suppose I'll never know how bad it must be. But all I need to know is - it's bad. And with me around.." She smirked, and crashed into the sofa next to him.

"Get a wet towel, clean me up please."

"Yes M."

And he got up to get a wet towel for her.

This is going well, she thought. This could really be something.

kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers