All Comments on 'The Trade Show Pt. 04'

by GeorgiaD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

For picking up this story and extricating it from what seemed to be a dead end, namely Cindy setting up a quickie with a man. Now you have time to let Georgia grow into it (I do hope that she will eventually let herself be penetrated by a real-life stiff and large penis).

By the way, one charm of your stories is that I can wonder how the hell Peter manages it so his wife doesn't discover Georgia! Don't tell us, though, I'd just as soon keep wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply One of the Best Ever !!!

Hiya , I really love the way this story is unfolding and I do so hope that it doesn't end here , it would be such a shame not to be able to see where you take Us and Them .

Thank You once again for your time and craft .

Hugs

Kathryn... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Following an others comments

The other persons comment about Peters wife not knowing about his dressing as Georgia. My question is about Peters wife, you hear no mention of her at all only that he is married. It would be nice to know what is going on with their marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgiaD@GeorgiaD
127 Followers
UK TGirl embracing a life in-between genders. Looking for friends, lovers (TGirl or female would be lovely) and especially someone to chat with. Happy to exchange mails.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES