The Traffic Ticket

Story Info
His wife fixes his traffic ticket.
1.9k words
4.37
2.5k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
261 Followers

It was a warm, sunny July Sunday afternoon. Gail and I had put the top down on our sports car and had gone for a drive through the countryside. The tree leaves rustled just a bit in the light breeze. The corn in the fields was knee high, in keeping with the adage that it should be knee high by the Fourth of July. We slowed down before going around a farmer on his tractor mowing the grass along the side of the road. Gail had lowered the cups of her halter, and she waved to him as we passed him. He waved back.

Gail loved our weekly excursions. It gave her an excuse to darken the tan on her 36C breasts. They did distract me a bit from my driving. One might think that I would become immune from their beauty after three summers. Wrong. The sight of them with their stiff nipples still got to me. She kept glancing at my shorts to be sure I had a proper boner. She wasn't disappointed. Often I wished we could find a secluded place to park. I kept a blanket behind the seats in hopes that it would happen, but, so far, it hadn't.

A siren yelped. I looked in the rear-view mirror. A cop car had its blue lights on. "You probably should cover up a bit," I said to Gail as I signaled that I was pulling onto the shoulder of the road. She slipped the straps over her shoulders but did not tie them behind her neck. The cups barely covered her boobs.

The driver approached my side of my car, citation book in hand, while his partner stayed behind on their radio. No doubt he was calling for wants and warrants. "Sir," the driver said, "do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No," I said. "I wasn't speeding."

"That's true, but it's not why you were stopped. The intersection you just passed is a four-way stop. You didn't even slow down."

"I didn't see any other traffic."

"Nonetheless, stops signs exist for a reason. There are a total of five children in the two houses at that corner. The oldest is only seven. Kids have no sense of danger. They constantly run around where they shouldn't. License and registration please."

The partner stood on the passenger side of our car. "I'll get the registration out of the glovebox," Gail said. As she leaned forward, her halter straps slipped down uncovering her firm breasts. She made no attempt to cover herself. I extracted my wallet and gave my license to the officer. "Officer, my husband has to drive as part of his job. A ticket could get him fired. His company is very strict about things like that. Could you just give him a warning?"

"What do you do, sir?"

"I'm a district manager for a chain of gas stations. I supervise eight stations," I said.

"Obviously you have to travel between them. If you had at least slowed down, I could consider a warning; however, you didn't."

"Is there anything I could do to change your mind?" Gail asked. She pulled her halter cups completely down. "Anything at all?"

Both cops took a deep breath. "What do you think?" the driver asked his partner.

"It's been a slow day," the partner said. "Why not enjoy ourselves? Under the bridge over the river? It's close."

"Ma'am," the driver said, "I want you to get into the cruiser with me. My partner will ride with your husband and tell him where to go. We will follow them."

Gail opened the door and stepped out of the car. She unhooked the back of her halter and dropped it on the seat leaving her chest naked. The partner got in and closed the door. In the right-side view mirror, I saw the driver cuff her hands in front of her. He reached for her breasts, but she knocked his hand away. Quickly he grabbed her wrist and held her hands down while he pawed at her boobs. Slowly her nipples stiffened.

The partner got into the passenger seat and buckled the seat belt. "We are going about a half mile ahead," he said. "Slow down when you come to the bridge. There is a sharp right turnoff on the other side. That's where we are going as soon as they are ready." The driver opened his passenger door, and Gail got in. After buckling his seat belt, the driver turned off the blue light. "Okay, let's go." Soon we were turning off the road onto a dirt strip that led under the bridge. I parked under it, and the cop car parked beside me. He took my keys. "Put your right arm through the steering wheel." He put his handcuffs on my wrists. "We are just going to have a little fun. After that, you will be free to go."

The driver had let Gail out of his car. "You might as well take your shorts off," he said. "You won't be needing them." She zipped the fly of cutoffs and let them fall to her feet. "The thong too." She pushed the thong down to her ankles and stepped out of both skimpy garments. He picked both items up and tossed them onto the passenger seat. After checking to be sure I was watching, he turned her face toward his and planted his mouth on hers.

Holding her head with his left hand, he reached down with his right hand to caress her pubic mound. He glared at me as if daring me to interfere, which I, of course, could not. His fingertip entered the folds of her labia and traced a line to her clit. She inhaled sharply when he touched her button. Her eyes closed as he gently traced a circle around her nubbin. "Yes," she whispered. "Keep doing that. Don't stop." Again the glare telling me that he was in complete control of her. She would be his for as long as he wanted. I sat transfixed watching him raise her passions higher and higher. Never had I seen her eyes that glazed over. My dick began to expand. Her hands stroked his cock through his pants. It was evident that his was bigger than mine. With my hands restrained, I could do nothing to ease the swelling in my shorts, nor could I even enjoy it. Her breathing became louder and faster as she reached her peak. Her entire body trembled as her orgasm turned her legs to jelly. The cop had to catch her to keep her from falling. He picked her up and started to carry her to a grassy spot in front of the cars.

"Officer," I said to the partner, "there is a blanket behind the passenger seat. It would make the ground more comfortable for everyone." He grabbed it and spread it on the grass. The driver set Gail down on it and removed the handcuffs. He knew she wouldn't try to escape.

As she sat up, the two men stood on either side of her and dropped their pants and underwear. Both cocks pointed at her face. The partner's dick was about the same size as mine; but the driver's was at least an inch larger in both length and girth. She took one prick in each hand and began jerking them. After half a minute, which seemed like half an hour, she took the partner's prick into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on him while pulling on both cocks. She made eye contact with me to remind me that she was blowing him to save my job. Only a minute passed before he emptied himself into her mouth. I could see her throat contract as she swallowed his cream.

Immediately Gail turned her attention to the driver's cock and began working it between her lips. She cradled his balls in her hand as her head bobbed up and down. He put his hands on the back of her head and began face fucking her. She gagged with each thrust, but she offered no resistance. Watching his face, I could see him approaching his finishing point. He pushed her down onto her back so that I saw them in profile. He lifted her legs up vertically and lowered himself between them. He made eye contact with me expressing his total alpha male contempt for me in my helpless condition as he invaded my personal domain with his huge cock. Trying desperately not to watch, I could not tear my eyes away as he slid effortlessly into her dripping pussy. Gail's eyes widened in joy as she felt his unaccustomed size enter her. He pumped into her a half dozen times ensuring that I fully understood that she was his before releasing her legs and lowering himself down onto her. I ceased to exist in her world as their eyes lustfully joined. She wrapped her arms around his chest and locked her ankles against his butt giving me an unobstructed view of their union. Her hips eagerly met his with each thrust. Her panting, which I knew so well, led to her screams of pleasure as her orgasm took control of her body. He froze balls deep in her as he shot his seed into her.

They laid still for a few minutes gasping for air. When she had come down from her orgasmic high, she took his head into her hands and gave him her tongue in a passionate kiss. She whispered something to him that I couldn't hear. He stood up and helped her to her feet. They walked to our car holding hands and maintaining eye contact. His semen dripped from her cunt. The partner removed my handcuffs and gave me my keys. "Honey," she said to me, "I need some of those napkins in the glove compartment to sit on." As I opened the compartment, she kissed him again. "I promise he will stop in the future," she said softly. "He knows what will happen if he doesn't." They both smiled as she got into the car.

Yes, I stopped at all controlled intersections on our way home.

Our fucking that night was the wildest I could remember. I kept seeing her with the cop in my mind. It was better than watching a porn video because the leading lady was the woman I loved. As we embraced in our afterglow, Gail said, "I think you got turned on watching me fuck that cop."

"I will confess that I did," I said. "I still am. What was it like for you?"

"He's a good lover. He made me cum a couple times."

"What about his size? I could see he is bigger than me."

"I hope you won't be angry, but I liked the way it felt inside me. He filled me up. Not that there is anything wrong with your cock. I don't regret the experience. I did it for you. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do. Oh, no, we forgot the blanket! Oh well, we can get another one."

"I'll go back tomorrow and see if I can find it while you are working."

Monday afternoon when I came home Gail was smiling more than usual. "Did you find the place?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. "The same cops were working the same intersection."

"I assume you washed the blanket."

"Blanket? Damn, I knew I was forgetting something."

HotJim
HotJim
261 Followers