The Train

Story Info
We meet for the 1st time on a train.
2.6k words
4.15
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sat on a busy train, opposite each other but we haven't yet seen each other as it's busy. As the train empties, station by station, we catch a glimpse of each other. You look so sexy, your smooth complexion, your gorgeous eyes, and legs to die for. We smile at each other when we manage to get a glimpse. With only 2 stations left I know I need to say something, but I can't quite pluck up the courage and before I know it you are by the doors ready to get off but give me a look like you wish I'd do something.

I do it, I get up, it's not my stop but you only live once. I walk over to you at the door. I stand next to you, close enough to smell your perfume. Wow, you are stunning. Our hands brush as the door opens, still yet to say a word. We get off the train and I catch your hand and you turn to me. My tongue gets tied as you smile at me. I don't know what to do or say, I just lean in and kiss you. You are surprised, but kiss me back. We stand there passionately kissing on the platform, then you whisper in my ear, "My place is just across the street". I smile and give you a wink and we leave quickly, not speaking but kissing every few steps.

We arrive at your door, you open it quickly pulling me inside. We're both nervous with excitement. As soon as we get through the door I pin you up against the walls and kiss you. My hands grasp at your pert bum as we kiss breathlessly, both wanting each other so badly. I pull up your top over your head and you pull mine off too. I glance down and see your sexy breasts bursting out your bra. My hands glide over them, squeezing gently. I slide one hand round your back and unhook your bra and you take it off revealing your sexy nipples. Your hands move across my chest as we kiss, down to my belt as you start to unhook it. I reach down and take both your hands in mine and push your hands above your head, holding them against the wall.

I keep kissing your holding you there as my other hand starts to explore your body, stroking gently down your face and neck the over your chest so gently glancing your nipples which are already erect. I start to tease your tits with my fingers as we kiss and I kiss from your lips down to your neck and kiss and lick your smooth skin. I keep kissing down to your beautiful tits as my hand slides down your body and presses gently against your pelvis through your skirt and knickers making you gasp. I feel your body twitch a little and realise you are super horny. My mouth kisses and brushes over your tits as my hand keeps your hands pinned.

I start to tease your nipples with my lips and tongue as my other hand glides up your inner thigh. I kiss back up your chest to your lips as my hand slides over your stockings and then touches your soft inner thigh, pushing your skirt up. My hand traces the outline of your knickers and I can feel the heat and dampness on my hand. You flinch and moan a little as my fingers occasionally slide under the rim of your knickers. Every now and then I press firmly on your clit and pussy through your knickers. Your breathing deepens as we kiss and I keep teasing around your groin. I start to rub my fingers gently over your wet pussy through your knickers, slow but with enough pressure to make you moan a little.

"I'm going to let go of your hands but you must keep them above your head." I command. You nod and as you do I release your hands dropping my hand to your pert tits at the same time as I quickly ease my other hand inside your hot wet knickers, glancing against your skin but teasing you by touching everywhere but your wet pussy. You moan a little, frustrated I can tell that you want my touch on your clit and inside your wet hole. I stroke my fingers over the edge of your pussy lips, your skin so soft and smooth my cock twitches, I then for the first time trace a finger very gently and slowly along your wet pussy from near your ass up and brush slightly over your clit, then again and again making you moan and shudder.

Then I gently ease a finger inside your pussy slightly coating it in your juices then slide it up and over onto your clit where I gently start to circle my finger, your body trembling as we kiss deep, you moan out as you surprise yourself and start to cum. I suck and lick your nipples as your intense orgasm takes over your body. I push you over to the kitchen side quickly as you are still cumming. My finger still gently playing with your clit. I rip down your wet knickers, sit you on the side and then drop to my knees to lick your cum soaked pussy.

You lean back breathing deep as my tongue around your pussy heightens your orgasm. I swirl my tongue all around the edge of your pussy lips, slide it gently and softly the full length of your pussy, licking up your cum, I start to tease my tongue over the hood of your swollen sensitive clit, softly slowly and rhythmically occasionally glancing it under the hood and touching your clit each time your body twitches as I keep you in an orgasmic state. We look into each other's eyes as I kiss and lick around your pussy, exploring every inch of your crotch with my lips and tongue then focusing back onto your clit. Your hands push my head against you as I gently suck your clit and then flick and swirl my tongue around it. I reach up and play with your nipples and beautiful tits as I carry on.

You take my hand, and put my fingers in your mouth gently sucking and swirling your tongue around them making me imagine what it will be like to have your mouth around my cock, which is throbbing in my jeans. My fingers now wet from your mouth, I bring my hand back down and slowly start to circle my finger around your tight ass as I continue to lick and tease your clit. You feel yourself start to fluster again as I gently slide my finger into your ass. I keep swirling and teasing your clit as I slide my finger rhythmically in and out of your ass, your body tightens and your legs clamp around my head as you are close to cumming again. I keep swirling my tongue and rubbing my finger gently in your ass as I feel your ass start to tighten around my finger as you moan loudly cumming hard over my tongue.

Your body still shaking you push me away from you and your hands rip at my belt and jeans, you pull open my jeans and you realise I'm not wearing any underwear as my hard cock flops from my jeans into your hands. You gently stroke your hands so slowly up and down my shaft and balls and gently rub your thumb over the tip of my cock which is just poking out of my foreskin. My juices already starting to flow you use them to moisten around the head of my cock as you gently pull back my skin to reveal my throbbing tip. I'm so massively horny, kissing you as your hands wander and explore my cock and balls. My hands glide over your sexy body squeezing your pert ass and pulling your close to me, my hands trace the outline of your body as you suddenly drop and kiss down my chest, your hands still playing with my cock balls and ass, kissing further down, looking up at me as you slowly drop further and further down.

Your tongue and lips start to tease around my groin, your fingers still tracing and teasing my cock and balls. You then start to tease my throbbing cock with your tongue, tracing it the full length of my cock, swirling it around the tip then back down my shaft to my balls. My cock twitches with every touch from you, I'm already so horny I could cum but I keep fighting. You put both your hands on my ass and squeeze as you swirl your tongue around my balls, sucking gently on each one making my body shudder. Then you lick quickly from my balls up my shaft, swirling your tongue again around the sensitive tip and then so gently and softly slide the tip between our soft hot lips and suck slowly as your tongue keeps swirling inside.

My whole body shudders as your gentle touch keeps pushing me to the edge. Then you slide my cock deeper inside your hot wet mouth, taking it as deep as your can, your hand playing with my balls and ass, you hold my cock as deep as you can in your mouth and then start to suck a little harder, slowly inching back off my cock, you start to slide your mouth up and down my throbbing cock slowly and gently, looking at me every now and then. It's too much as my body and mind are totally overwhelmed with my horny state. I drop my hands to your head and move your head away from my cock, your hands hold my hips as you stare at my twitching cock as my body tightens and I try not to fully orgasm, my cock still twitching as cum starts to dribble out of the tip and down the shaft, you look up at me and I let your head go as your tongue and mouth start to lick the dribbling cum from my shaft and tip. I'm still twitching and shuddering as you do this. I pull you from the floor and kiss and touch you, I push you over to the sofa where I lie down.

"Climb on little Miss" I tell you.

As you do I lift you from your hips so your straddle my face, your glistening pussy aching for me to play, you look down and smile as I kiss slowly up your thighs. You look down at me as my hands wander over your body and my tongue and lips kiss and lick your juicy pussy, my tongue sliding inside your wet pussy, then flicking gently at your clit making you moan, your clit swollen and sensitive, your body sweaty and flushed. My hands reach up and tease your nipples as you slowly grind your pussy on my mouth, almost directing my tongue where you want it, slowly and gently fucking my face. You lean back a little and slide your hand down and start to tease my cock and balls, slowly stroking and touching my cock making it twitch. I keep lapping at your cum soaked pussy as you grasp my cock hard, I can tell you are close again, you hand rubs my cock a little harder as you grind your clit on my tongue and start to cum loud again, your body twitching, your other hand runs through your hair, you look so sexy as you cum on my tongue, my cock leaps. I quickly reach down and take your hand from my cock as I hold back another orgasm, cum dribbling from my cock again. Your orgasm nearly finished you climb off me and then turn and climb back on into a 69. You greedily start to suck the cum from my cock and balls, your fingers teasing my balls and then my ass. My hands wander and explore your ass and pussy, my tongue gently easing over your swollen clit, then sliding it into your pussy. My tongue flicks onto your ass. I lick and tease your tight ass, sliding my tongue in a little, my fingers gently stroke your clit as I swirl my tongue around both your holes. We keep pleasuring each other till we're both close again.

I stand and pull you to your feet, I switch myself so I'm sat on the sofa and you climb onto me, straddling my body, we kiss passionately, tasting each other's juices our tongues swirling together. Your hands slide over my head neck and shoulders as one of mine traces down your back, the other grasps my cock and teases the tip against your clit making you gasp. I slowly circle and tease my cock around the edges of your pussy before I gently slip the tip inside you, you gently and slowly lower yourself down my throbbing length all the way till my balls press against your ass. We hold there still, my cock twitching inside you, your pussy trembling around my cock as we keep kissing, our hands wandering all over each other's bodies, then you slowly start to slide and grind on my cock, it feels so good in your tight pussy, your clit rubbing against my pelvic bone. I start to kiss and lick your neck, and then tits, teasing your nipples as my cock slides and grinds deep inside you. My hands squeeze your gorgeous as you keep fucking me slow and deep, we're both moaning, both so hot and horny...both wanting each other to cum over each other.

"I'm gonna cum" you moan as you fuck me slow and gently. Your body tightens and your pussy starts to clench around my cock. I put my hand between your tits and push you back as your orgasm starts. I make you lean back, your hands fall to the floor as you keep grinding your orgasm over my cock and balls. My hand slides over your tits and down so my thumb can stroke your clit as you cum. My cock twitching as I'm close to cumming too. You moan load as your orgasm continues. I pull you back up, my cock still in you as we kiss and hold each other, my hands slide under your legs then I get to my feet, your legs wrap around me. I pick you up, my hands holding your ass as I guide your pussy up and down my cock as I walk towards the kitchen side. I sit you on the side, my cock still in you and start to fuck you slow and deep as we kiss, slowly sliding my full length in and out of your pussy, your hand reaches between our bodies and starts to play with your clit. Your fingers rubbing your clit as my cock inches in and out of you. I keep fucking you, a little deeper and harder.

"I'm so close to cumming" I moan.

You rub your clit, just how you like it to get you ready to cum.

"Tell me when you are going to" you whisper.

I keep fucking you, my hands sliding over your beautiful tits as we kiss, your fingers rubbing your clit. "Now!!!" I growl as you rub harder on your clit, your other hand reaches down quickly pulls my cock from your pussy and gently slides the tip into your ass. The tip of my cock twitches and pulsates inside you as you feel my cock stiffen. You're still rubbing your clit, I moan as my cum starts to spurt into your ass, it pushes you over the edge as your orgasm starts and we cum together. Both of us moaning loud, you reach down and grab my cock move your body down and wank the rest of my cum over your face. You lick and suck every last drop from my cock, your eyes not moving from mine. Keeping me hard, ready to carry on...