My Daughter's Friend

Story Info
Wendy And I Have Time Alone.
1.6k words
4.23
18.9k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and my daughter became great friends at a Catholic girls high school. They had a tight group of 5 friends. They were such good friends they anticipated what each other was going to say and giggled. Things like that.

Due to their friendship us parents started a dinner group.

After the girls graduated from high school they remained close friends and the parents' dinner group continued.

After high school Wendy became a hugger. Due to seeing everyone few times whenever we met, she gave me a bear hug. I responded in kind. She did the same to the other dads, it seemed more so with me. There was nothing sexual about it. That was Wendy.

She would come to our house when school was out for holidays and the summer. She and my daughter and the other friends went out together frequently. They met at our house. Our home was close to the metropolitan area young people bar district.

When the girls were in college my wife contracted cancer. She fought it for 2 years prior to passing. The first two times Wendy came to my house after my wife Rae passed she gave me a bear hug and burst into tears. Still there was nothing sexual about the hugs.

One summer evening my daughter and her high school friends were going Uber to the bar district around 7:00 PM. The girls played it smart. They met at my house and Ubered to the bars. After a night on the town they Ubered back to my house to get their cars and go home or crash at my place. Wendy was going to be late due to her father's birthday party. She was going to show up at my place and I would take her to the bar district.

I planned on spending a quiet night at home alone waiting Wendy's arrival. I wanted look good. I was wearing a medium blue knit shirt, khaki shorts and topsiders.

At 8:30 the doorbell rang.

I opened the door. There was Wendy.

Instead of coming in and giving me a bear hug Wendy paused, tilted her head down a bit and beamed a big smile.

She looked great. Her wavy shoulder length black hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Her medium red spaghetti strap dress looked snug on her body. The dress gave her 34B boobs moderate cleavage. The dress stopped 2 inches above her knees. Her legs were toned. She was a runner and soccer player in high school. Wendy remained in shape.

Then she entered the house and began her hug routine. "Hi Mr. Moore." And she gave me a bear hug. I responded in kind.

After hugging the usual amount of time Wendy pulled her head back. She moved it 2 inches forward. Wendy paused. She moved her head 2 inches further. She paused.

Wendy pursed her lips and moved them towards mine.

I took the initiative and gave her a lip lock.

My cock got hard. Her body pressed against mine. Wendy twitched. She felt my erection.

Her right hand slid the left shoulder strap down her left arm. Wendy's left hand did the same to the other strap.

I pulled my head back. "Before we go any further we need to talk."

She nodded.

My right hand grabbed her left. I led her to the living room sofa. She sat down. I sat on a chair next to the sofa.

"Wendy, we are playing with fire. If your friends find out about what I think is going to happen they will drop you. If the parent group finds out I will be tossed out of the only social group I have going. I do not know how my daughter will respond. But it will be horrible for you and me."

"Mr. Moore, I know."

I interrupted. "Call me Mike."

"Mike, I know. I want you so bad. I appreciate how you have always talked to me like an adult. You always treated your late wife and daughter great. When Rae passed I wanted to comfort you in the worst way! You've held up so well since Rae passed. I just want you!"

"Wendy, let's talk about some rules if this thing happens. Don't fall in love with me. You are young. You have your whole life in front of you. I'm not and don't. We have to do this on the sly. No one must find out. If one of us is in a dating relationship, we stop. Period. No one knows about us but us. We communicate by landline only. That way there is no communication trail. Ok? Understand?"

Wendy looked deflated.

"Ok, I understand. I just want someone who treats women well like you. So many guys are jerks. By the way, I'm not a virgin and I'm not a slut."

"I figured as much. I've had a vasectomy. So, if we go forward pregnancy is not a risk."

I paused.

"So do you want to try this?"

She perked up. I saw it in her eyes and posture.

"Slide your spaghetti straps up, go outside, knock at the door and we will pick up where we left off."

"Love it." Wendy replied.

She fast walked to the door open it up, walked outside and closed the door.

She knocked. I open the door. She entered. I closed the door.

Wendy gave me a bear hug. Our lips met. The kissing was intense.

She slipped her straps down her arms. I pulled her dress down her body. She was wearing a light red strapless bra and matching micro bikini briefs. My late wife referred to micro bikini briefs as butt floss.

Instead of unbuckling her bra my hands massaged her boobs. She moaned.

As the kissing and massaging continued my hands ranged all over her torso to her mid-section. My right index finger probed her slit through her bikini underwear. Her moaning intensified.

My right hand returned to her bra. My index fingers probed inside her bra searching for her nipples. Once I found her nipples my index fingers went back and forth over them. Wendy's moaning intensified more.

Finally, Wendy unbuckled her bra. It dropped to the floor.

My right hand grabbed her right hand. I guided her to the master bedroom.

On the way I kicked off my topsiders.

Once we got to the right side of the bed I pulled off my shirt. Wendy started taking off my belt.

With my belt off I slid my shorts and underwear down my legs.

I placed my hands on either side of her head and gave her a soft kiss. She responded in kind. The kissing intensified.

My right hand felt her slit. It was damp. She took the cue. Wendy slid her bikini briefs down her legs. I glanced down. She trimmed her bush more than enough for the bikini briefs. We were both naked.

I eased her onto the bed edge. Her legs dangled.

Falling to my knees, I gave her slit a long slow lick. She shuddered, moaned and fell back on the bed. Her hands stretched out above her head.

I continued licking her slit. My thumbs and forefingers gently twisted her nipples. Wendy's moaning increased.

I hopped on the bed and pulled her body to the middle.

Wendy spread her legs. Sliding on to the bed center I teased her slit with my erect cock. She giggled.

"I want you now pleeeease." Her voice crescendoed.

I moved my knees below her armpits and dropped my cock into her mouth, thrusting twice. She easily took it in.

Returning to my prior position, I slid my cock into her slit. She replied "uhhh."

My cock slid slowly in and out of her slit. The pace picked up.

Wendy began to moan.

Within twenty seconds I began to cum. I came three times. I kept at it. Soon she came four times.

I rolled off to her left side.

"Oh my gosh what will I tell my friends about being late!" There was panic in her voice.

"Not to worry. Tell them you ran out of gas near my neighborhood. You walked to my home. We got your car, put gas into it and came here as fast as possible."

"Oh, thanks. That will work."

"Want to take a shower or freshen up?"

"Good idea. I'll pass on the shower. I might get my hair wet."

"No problem I'll get you a washcloth and towel."

I hopped out of bed and grabbed her a washcloth and towel.

I left her in the master bathroom to clean up. Meanwhile I dressed and retrieved her clothes from the entryway.

Wendy exited the master bathroom looking refreshed, smelling of soap and grabbed her clothes. I went to the living room so she could dress alone.

She entered the living room all smiles.

"Let's go. Remember, no knows about us or tonight. No one."

"Got it."

I walked to the garage and opened the door for her. Before she got to my car, I hustled to open the car door for her. She smiled and said thank you.

Wendy called my daughter to find out where they were.

We drove in silence to the bar district lost in our thoughts.

A red light stopped us a couple of blocks from her destination. I turned towards Wendy.

"I'm being repetitive. No one, absolutely no one knows about us. Right?"

Wendy grinned. "Absolutely."

I stopped my car outside the bar. "Have a great time."

"The great evening will continue." Wendy winked as she left my car.