The Trainee

Story Info
Fantasy, affair.
2k words
4.52
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Trainee

Copyright June 2020

You arrive at work and you're already agitated knowing that you're going to have to train a new driver today. You're talking to your supervisor trying to convince them to put the trainee with someone else, you prefer to drive alone. He tells you that because of the special nature of this trainee that he'd prefer if you took them because then he wouldn't have to worry about any lawsuits because he knows you'd behave. You look at him puzzled. He reminds you that you're the only driver he's never had any kind of sexual harassment claims from. You say "yeah, OK, what's that got to do with it?"

He just laughs and says, "Wait till the trainee gets here and you'll see. Oh, well, there she is now!"

"She?!?" You ask. At that time I come out of the offices, and you see me just as your supervisor waves me over to where you both are standing. Simple enough, but it shows off every curve on my body, I'm wearing black leggings and a plain long black t-shirt. You swallow the lump that has suddenly formed in your throat.

Introductions are made and we shake hands. You notice that several of the other drivers have stopped checking there inventory loads to stare at us as you're showing me how to go over the inventory load list. You look at them and snap, "is there a problem here?"

You can't explain the sudden possessiveness in your tone, but it's there. You turn back around to help me with the paperwork and bump into me not realizing I've bent over to check something out. That causes you to have to grab me by the hips to keep from knocking me over and you falling. You start apologizing. I smile at you and say, "It's ok. I kind of liked it." Running my eyes over the front of your body as I head for the front of the truck, my smile gets bigger, handing you the clipboard that I had been using, I lean in close to you and whisper, "It looks like you might have too."

You glanced downwards and noticed the very obvious bulge in your shorts. As everything had happened so quickly you hadn't even realized you'd gotten so turned on. You used the clipboard to shield yourself as you went to the front of the truck and climbed into the driver's seat.

Not sure what to say you try to avoid eye contact with me or any conversation not sure how I'll react, and not wanting to get in trouble just in case I had been testing you, you stare straight ahead and don't say anything to me for at least the first thirty minutes after we've left the warehouse. I think you're going to jump out the window when I say, "Hey. "

You risk a glance over at me and find me looking at you with a small smile on my face, you say, "Hey, what?"

I bite my lip before answering and say, "you can talk to me you know. One I'm not going to say anything to anyone. And two, I don't bite, at least not hard unless you want me to." You swerve a little bit as you whip your head around to make sure you heard me correctly. I look you directly in the eyes and I smile. "You heard me right and I know I didn't stutter." I have already began pulling my hair back in a ponytail.

I unbuckle and scoot to the middle and rebuckle for safety. I put my hand on your thigh and rub my hand upwards towards the slight bulge you still have, "Am I making you uncomfortable?" You take a deep breath and swallow, but shake your head no. I slowly move my hand up further and gently rub the bulge of your cock which grows harder under my touch. "Am I still ok?" I ask you.

You look at me sideways to see if I'm messing with you, but realize I'm completely serious in my questions. You again nod yes stiffly, almost afraid to speak. I stop in hesitation, "are there cameras I theses cabs?"

As we pull to a stop light, you finally find your voice and tell me, "No there's not, why?"

"Oh, I'm just wondering," I answer vaguely, but before you can turn back to the wheel, I lean over and capture your lips in a kiss. It only takes a moment of coaxing your lips with my tongue before you respond. Your tongue dancing with mine, broken quickly when someone behind us honks because the light has changed.

You curse under your breath, "Damn, baby, what are you doing to me?"

In response, I kiss your neck right below the ear and whisper, "if you'll let me, I'm only getting started." As I say this to you my hand is rubbing the growing bulge of your cock through your shorts.

You signal and quickly pull off the road. I'm surprised and start ask if something is wrong with the truck. Before I can finish my question you've sort of halfway pulled me in your lap, as much as the seat belts will allow anyway and ask me, "Are you playing games with me? Are you going to tease me and turn around and claim I was harassing you?"

I reach up cupping the back of your head with my hand, "No, just when I see something I want I go after it," and I pull your lips down to meet mine. This time there is no hesitation in the kiss and we are both breathless we break apart.

"We only have about five minutes to the first stop, then it's an hour and a half to the next one so maybe any plans you have should wait until then," you suggest.

I laugh and nod my agreement, "might not look good for what I have in mind," is all I say, and you glance at me sideways, but say nothing else. You pull back out, and we get back on the road, I stay in the middle seat next to you and you rest your hand on my inner thigh comfortably. We make our stop and everything goes smoothly.

Once we are back out safely on the road and highway, you set the cruise control on the truck and look at me. "What were you planning?"

"Am I free to play now?" I ask with a smile.

You nod, "as long as I can still drive yes."

"Mmmmm, well then, baby, I guess we are going to test your focus," I respond as I unbuckle and slip downwards in the seat. I run my hand over the outside of your shorts and feel your cock immediately respond to the brush of my hand. I glance up as I hear you hiss sharply with an intake of breath. "What's wrong?"

You respond, "Nothing, just no one has made me feel this strongly in a while."

I smile and say, "Then maybe that's a good thing?" You can only nod as I unbutton and unzip your shorts and I pull out your hard, throbbing cock. I circled the head with my tongue earning another sharp hiss from you and an involuntary thrust of your hips. I alternated licking and sucking on your cock and rubbing it with my hand, I paused at one point and you looked at me. "If we were in a different location, I'd take time out to find out exactly everything you like."

You grin at me and say, "Next time then." I then take your hard cock back in my mouth and swallow as much of it as I can, your hips continue to thrust up involuntarily as I swallow your cock repeatedly, deep throating your hard cock as far as I can take you.

I reach my hand inside your shirt and I drag my nails lightly over your chest, you groan and all you say is, "Mmmm fuck yes!" You have your hand on the back of my head, your hand tangled in my hair holding on, your cock is pulsating in my mouth, and you're ready to explode but you don't you want to your holding on with everything you can. You grab a handful of hair and pull me up to you for a kiss, not caring that your driving.

I am wiggling out of my leggings while you're kissing me, and manage to straddle you behind the steering wheel. I reach down and gently grab your hard cock and hold it against my pussy and ask you if you want it inside me?

"Oh, yes, baby, please!" You beg me. You have both arms around me gripping the steering wheel as I push down against you and slowly take your hard cock in my pussy. Until I've got you balls deep inside me, then I begin riding you slowly at first. I'm grinding my hips against yours and I'm riding you up and down, moving making sure to sure to rub your throbbing cock against my clit. Holding on to to the seat behind you, I reach behind me and undo my bra with one hand so that I can undo my bra so that you can at least have access to my titties while your driving.

You already have one hand on my ass helping guiding my movements as I ride you. Both of our movements are becoming more rapid, you bring your hand up and slip it inside my shirt and your eyes widen when you encounter my nipple piercing. You gently pinch and roll my nipple between your fingers then and I grip your shoulder digging my nails in. "Yes, baby, just like that!" is all I can say, as I orgasm, and you moan as you feel my juices really start to flow over your hard cock as I continue to ride you.

You start looking around, notice luckily a rest stop is coming up, you signal to change lanes, take the exit quickly, and find the most remote spot you can. You unbuckle your seat belt and scoot over with me still riding you, but now without the steering wheel in the way, you can make me lean back and push your shorts down the rest of the way, plus now you have better access to my titties. You pull my shirt up and stare at my chest and take my nipple into your mouth sucking on them one at a time, driving me more insane, my movements are getting faster and harder as I ride you. You tell me, "Yes, baby, fuck me!"

You gently bite down on my nipple causing me to say "Yes!" and orgasm again.

As everything in me tightens around you again, you say, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" You push me backwards towards the dash as you start thrusting upwards into me hard and fast as you begin your own orgasm, you grab my hips and thrust one final time balls deep inside me as you pump me full of your cum. You fall back into the seat pulling me with you against your chest and tell me, "Next time, I want to fuck that sexy ass of yours."

I smile at you and say, "So there will be a next time?" Your only response to me is a big smile and long kiss before we get dressed and get back on the road before we get too far off schedule.

When we get back to the warehouse, our supervisor is waiting for us, and he asks how the day went and if there were any issues. We both said no, I explained that we were off schedule because I took a wrong turn on the highway and you had to get us turned back around so I let you drive after that. He believed my explanation and no other questions were asked. For once, you were looking forward to day two of training.