All Comments on 'The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 07'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very good

I guess I'm greedy, but I don't like sharing.

Please keep it going.

mamiwnt2bedomin8dmamiwnt2bedomin8dabout 13 years ago
love this

i totally love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I am absolutely in love with this story so far. I am a sub and you seem like the perfect dom. I'm jealous of a character in a story! :)

FraxoFraxoover 12 years ago
Disappointed again..

I really enjoyed your first parts of this story. The Master/slave relationship based on love is a great basis for a story. But once again I'm let down when a good story continues on. Love and sharing don't mix in my book. A Dom should be possessive about his belongings, especially his slave. A man that share his woman with other men can't have any strong feelings for her. She just seems to be convenient to pass time with for the moment.

To me a Dom that share his woman seems to be a Dom of the weak kind. He share a woman to try to please others based on his actions, not beacuse of who he is or his status. He can't improve his status by himself or his abilities/lack of abilities and therefore has to "buy" himself status and a way to success.

You seem like a talented writer, but sadly our thoughts of a bdsm relationship doesn't mix at all, so I'm not going to follow this story any further.

Ramexius

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Nice, but lacking

It is nice to have confirmation so early in a story of this sort that the Dom loves the submissive, and vice versa. However, it seems as though the "lessons" have been altogether abandoned. Perhaps I have read too many of the same story and am expecting it again. This story is sweet and romantic but does not really reflect the intensity and extremity of a strong Dom and sub relationship. This seems more like a vanilla relationship. I consider myself a mix, and so I don't frown upon vanilla at all. My point is, this story while very romantic, does not seem to fit the genre it is listed under. I am hoping things heat up a bit in the coming chapters... which hopefully will get a little longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous