All Comments on 'The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 07'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Nice, but lacking

It is nice to have confirmation so early in a story of this sort that the Dom loves the submissive, and vice versa. However, it seems as though the "lessons" have been altogether abandoned. Perhaps I have read too many of the same story and am expecting it again. This story is sweet and romantic but does not really reflect the intensity and extremity of a strong Dom and sub relationship. This seems more like a vanilla relationship. I consider myself a mix, and so I don't frown upon vanilla at all. My point is, this story while very romantic, does not seem to fit the genre it is listed under. I am hoping things heat up a bit in the coming chapters... which hopefully will get a little longer.

FraxoFraxoover 12 years ago
Disappointed again..

I really enjoyed your first parts of this story. The Master/slave relationship based on love is a great basis for a story. But once again I'm let down when a good story continues on. Love and sharing don't mix in my book. A Dom should be possessive about his belongings, especially his slave. A man that share his woman with other men can't have any strong feelings for her. She just seems to be convenient to pass time with for the moment.

To me a Dom that share his woman seems to be a Dom of the weak kind. He share a woman to try to please others based on his actions, not beacuse of who he is or his status. He can't improve his status by himself or his abilities/lack of abilities and therefore has to "buy" himself status and a way to success.

You seem like a talented writer, but sadly our thoughts of a bdsm relationship doesn't mix at all, so I'm not going to follow this story any further.

Ramexius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I am absolutely in love with this story so far. I am a sub and you seem like the perfect dom. I'm jealous of a character in a story! :)

mamiwnt2bedomin8dmamiwnt2bedomin8dabout 13 years ago
love this

i totally love your stories

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very good

I guess I'm greedy, but I don't like sharing.

Please keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous