All Comments on 'The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 18'

by RoughWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SubmissiveMinxSubmissiveMinxalmost 13 years ago
Fab!

Love the whole series! Still not too convinced by the introduction of Shannon but hope you will write more chapters and convince me!!

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
Still getting 5 stars

I too have enjoyed this series. Honestly though, I find this too good to be true. Sam is a fair and gentle Dominant. The story takes the pace of slow and methodical, which is how trust is achieved. He almost handles His anger like a man using marijuana. No Dominant should punish when angry, and Sam seems to have that down to a science. But 2 beautiful, young submissives???? How does that happen without selling your soul to some dark underlord.??? Anyway, great so far..... please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment on "The Training of a Young Submissive"

I really loved this story. It is the first time I have read your work. The reason why I love this particular story is that I really do love fucking my wife up the arse. We fuck this way just as much as vaginally if not more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing.

You've probably had thousands of people send you feedback about your series of Faith. So at the risk of sounding like everyone else, I think it's incredible, as though you've managed to portray every hidden feeling and fantasy I've ever had. I'm 18 and still a virgin so your stories really connect with me. Just wanted to commend your wonderful writing skills.

Id love you too email me but I won't get my hopes up: leighanne93@yahoo.com

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Mealmost 13 years ago
Best series I have read so far

I have been hooked on this series since reading the first chapter. Excellent portray of how a patient and loving Dominant works with a young submissive to bring about the best in her so that she can ensure she meets all his needs while being happy. I do hope you continue this story line.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Convincing

I am starting to warm a little to the adding of Shannon. I think it helps that there is an intimacy between her and Faith, and not just her and Master. I appreciate that he is placing himself at a distance and being loyal to Faith. I have a major jealous streak, so these sorts of stories are more difficult for me. I hope it works out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous