All Comments on 'The Training of Cecelia Ch. 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Wow! Highly erotic! It has me sexually aroused! Thanks. But, as a guy, I have trouble with Joseph apparently reluctantly agreeing to an open marriage. I mean, think about it, Joseph, you get to have as much sex as you want with other women with no recriminations! You're free to fuck around. Okay, sure your wife is going to be with other men, but you're a guy - you can get all the cunt you want! I wish I had that permission, that license to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Oh, and, Jasmine, five stars for you for what your story did to me! Oh, and a little side note that some readers may have missed - take your socks off guys when you fuck! There is nothing that can ruin a good porn episode more than seeing the guy with his socks still on! At least, that's how I feel! Remember this motto guys "Take off socks before using cocks!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine absolutely fucking wonderful. I just love watching women licking each other out, then fucking them both, so that they eat my cream from each other’s cunts, while I enjoy a third, hot cunts worshiping my magnificent cock. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

I made my cuckold read this aloud to me (after I'd read it myself.) He totally identifies with Joseph, although my Richard only has a 3" cock, and is only allowed to penetrate me with his tongue. I can't wait to read chapter 4.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

this installment was hotter for me, so sexy and submissive in all respects. i loved it for a 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy fucken shut I LOVE IT I hope we don’t have to wait to long before his cuckolded and fucked

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Great story! Shows the true nature of women. They really are second class citizens who can’t be trusted. They are so easily controlled by their cunt and nothing else matters. Not careers, children, or their marriage. Continue the good work and long live the patriarchy!

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Thank you for showing your contempt of @metoo! There are so many writers on here who clearly hate the movement. So much fantasy rape of men and women

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Hmm, obviously she's cheating on her husband.

But worst of all the husband is being manipulated into a cuckold. Why does it always have to go like this in Literotica? Cant there ever be a man (or woman) who says NO to becoming a cuckold, a gay, not fucking his mother, sister, whatever? This is what i regret most in Literotica. Spineless people.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to hearing about the remaining tasks and his related training

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I hope you really get into Bdsm as it’s a lot of fun and with your writing talent you’ll make this a really great read

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 2 years ago

Perfect length, superior writing, amazing potential.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

I'm with jossnussbaum here. I'm fine with Cecilia and Paul in sub and Dom roles if that's what she wants but, in effect, forcing her husband into being a cuckold is too far given how he appears to love her. Why does it always go this way too many times?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she had only told him the truth when they were very young in marriage, he could change his attitude in bedroom. Or divorced then. Communication works.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Sure hope this story is on your list to continue

sub100_10sub100_10over 1 year ago

This is a great story and series. I've read it several times now and cannot wait for the next chapter. Please, please PLEASE get Chapter 4 in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 4 Pleas

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9about 1 year ago

HOPE TO READ TASKS 2-7 SOON!!!

AnotherSisyphusAnotherSisyphusabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, very hot. I do hope that you will choose to write more chapters for this one. There is definitely room to move the story forward. I have enjoyed many of your stories over the years. As a former corporate citizen who has had the ‘pleasure’ of working with a number of consultants and analysts over the years at several corporations I can appreciate the story on several levels. The choices we all make in order to feed our families is often a good take off point for an interesting conversation. Like it or not, recognize it or not, the moral choices we make define both our work life and our home life.

trianetrianeabout 1 year ago

Over a year since this was posted; it's a shame you abandoned such a promising and exciting beginning! 😕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb. Definitely needs follow ups.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

563. This is one of your better stories, and it is a shame to see that you seem to have abandoned the promised continuation. Do we just visualize the continuation or are you going to continue this story to a promised conclusion? Now that it is officially an open marriage, there are many directions it can go or are you going to leave us readers in limbo as you have done so many other times?

Snick6977Snick697711 months ago

Please, please, please continue this story! I need it! I’m actually submissive and I wish I were “Seesee”.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

All couples should have an open marriage - when a man get on his knees to ask her to marry him - she should say yes but only if you stay on your knees to please me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...