All Comments on 'The Training of Cecelia Ch. 04'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes10 months ago

Hot! Five stars. I really enjoyed the foot fuck. So in line with my foot fetish. Your feet soon, Jasmine!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

An absolute master class. Top class writing and really hot sex scenes. I loved the bukkake session. Great work, Jasmine. A definite 5 stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard10 months ago

I can't wait for the next parts! I hope they come out quickly

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful. Have been waiting for this chapter and looking forward to those to follow. Thank you so much!

LisajonesjnrLisajonesjnr10 months ago

OMG….so envious of Joseph right now

Just wanting to be in his shoes as a complete cuckold sissy bitch 😘

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The whole Joseph thing is a stretch too far for me.

It's too quick and it really makes no sense.

Ditto...this is a new sub but she's already serving her assistant? And her 'master' is happy about that?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her Master is pushing her boundaries quite aggressively, particularly with regard to the relationship with her husband, but the Master seems to know what he is doing.

I am really looking forward to seeing SeeSee grow as a submissive slut and as a professional businesswoman.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

642. Too much space between episodes and hard to keep up with the experiences that likely will increase in intensity. I don’t like having to try to remember to return to the next chapter sometime later. Who knows if thi next episode will be next month or next year!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Want to see how being submissive is going to help her as a senior executive.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

I am so horny and yes wanting to submit to others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...