All Comments on 'The Training of Cecelia Ch. 05'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
shankinauthorshankinauthor8 months ago

I hope the wait isn’t as long for the next one!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

It was a long time coming, but the wait was so worth it! How you manage to come up with such deliciously depraved scenarios is beyond me, Jasmine. I'm loving this series. 5 stars to add to your collection.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard8 months ago

This is starting to become one of my favorite series with you, please I beg you please make more of them and sooon haha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is so good, easily my favourite series since hypnosissy. I can totally wait to see thier journey together.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

Five stars for this, but it may be the last time. Joseph is disgusting. There's no way Karen would get control of me. At best, I'd be a switch. I can play subservient to Karen, but she better be ready to be subservient to me. And she can stick that cock cage up her ass. No way she'll control how or how often I cum. There's only so much of this I could go along with. Joseph has gone off the deep end. Karen should have been filled with his cum before she left. It's your story, SSL. Write it the way you want. But there'll be no more 5 stars from me if Joseph doesn't wake up. His wife's submission does not have to be his. If Master and Karen think he has to be into their dream 100%, this is not going to be a 5-star story. His wife will either back him or her privacy and career will be over when Joseph makes the story public. Unless his wife is ready to have him killed, she'd better back him.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

I agree with legsfeettoes, Cecelia is being constantly degraded and if Joseph hasn't got the guts to stand up for her their future is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If I was Joseph I would of told her, you can have sex with anybody but I get to watch and participate. And vice versa but if you want to cuck me…we’re done!

StoryTLRStoryTLR8 months ago

I will be honest and tell you that I started with this chapter and went back to skim the prior chapters and agree with the above comment. It’s one thing for Joesph to allow what is happening to his wife because he loves her, but allow him to retain his dignity. I would even go as far as to say let him eventually no longer be able to take it and divorce. But it is your story. At least let him realize the cock cage is humiliating, remove it and let him except that it his his wife’s life she wants to live and he will not be part of it.

Again it’s your story but I may have just lost interest in continuing to read it for the fact that the husband will have to be humiliated to keep his wife.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

659. This was a really good addition to the series…that is, until you degraded the man with more degradation apparently to come. I know it is part of the storyline, but your tendency to piss on most men makes me wonder about your true feelings toward them including your husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jasmine, love the name Hannah.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I may be in the minority but I loved the degradation of Joseph. He had already showed his submissive tendencies and it was just too much for him to resist. This is actually one of my fantasies and my name happens to be Joseph.

It was also a nice foreshadowing how the Master mentioned that Cecelia's is most likely submissive by his tendencies. Just loved the whole story.

jlkress62930jlkress629305 months ago

My love, you can not stop there please tell you are working on more of this. This a fantastic story I felt the roller coaster she was on as well. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully it won’t be long until you publish it!!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

oh yes males are so easy and willing to be submissive cuckold yes they know if pushed they will be submissive bimale sissy.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

I am so horny for the husband to become a submissive sissy slut bimale cuckold - to learn that he likes sucking cocks and taking cum and having his sissy-pussy fingered and fucked by a cock and two females with strapon cocks.

jimvettejimvetteabout 1 month ago

I am loving your writing style, you are detail oriented and I love that.

I am really hooked on this CiCi story. I was bummed that Joseph didn't get to bang Karen before the cage went on. Please leave them intact as a couple. I hurt so for the mate that gets screwed over, especially when it's non-con as this is.

The trainer is clearly going through conquests that he enjoys for a while, "the chase", and moves on or he wouldn't gave time for another couple to toy with.

I would like to see the conclusion being CiCi and Joseph scooped up by the chairman of the board of a much larger agency. He will install CiCi as CEO of that organization and Joseph as head of their IT department. Since she is learning how to better operate the business better she should grow professionally too. Have the trainer poach her for the new role. Maybe an occasional tryst where CiCi serves the board if directors after the monthly meeting ar a dedicated dungeon with Racks for sexual servitude instead of torture.

Thank you for your efforts, your adoring fans anxiously await the next installment. -- Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES