The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jeff," came Sarah's calm, deep voice after a while, "why did you send me that picture?"

Horrible guilt wracked Jeff's insides, and he felt like throwing up. He looked down quickly, unable to meet her eyes, and began to shake again.

Sarah reached out one of her long, ivory legs and poked Jeff's leg with her toes. She had on red toenail polish that matched her lips...God her foot was big...half as long as his thigh? No, it couldn't be...he felt another lurch in his pants, and for the first time realized that his erection had been sticking very clearly out of his jeans. The touch of her foot on his leg nearly sent him over the edge.

"Jeff," said Sarah again, but this time more insistently, "Calm down. Look at me." He did, because the playfulness seemed to have vanished from her voice. She was looking at him patience.

"Is it because of sex?" she asked softly. "Do you want to have sex with me, Jeff Stintum?" Her voice was was smooth and calm as a placid lake. She wasn't mocking him, she wasn't playing with him, and she wasn't angry with him. She was just asking him an honest question. Jeff looked up at her. Her foot had withdrawn, and she just sat there on the sofa, inquiring down at him patiently, waiting for an answer.

But he couldn't giver her an answer. The prospect of saying "yes" was so ludicrous to him that the impossibility of it was making him even more aroused. He had no idea what was happening to his body. The longer he sat there, unable to answer Sarah, and the longer she sat regarding him patiently, the more aroused he became. What was this??

After a minute or so, Sarah slowly readjusted her body into a normal sitting position, and Jeff felt her movements.

"So Jeff," she said after a while, "I want to tell you something." She patted the cushion next to her, eyeing Jeff. Not seeming to understand, he just watched her.

"Come here Jeff," she said softly, as if to a pet, continuing to pat the cushion. "Come here."

And like a pet, Jeff scurried over and sat next to her, his dick really beginning to stick painfully through his jeans. The closer he got to her, the harder he became, and here he was, right next to her. She reached down her big hand and gently positioned his legs so that they lined up exactly with hers. Jeff nearly came in his pants right there, and he had to tense up the little muscles in his abdomen to prevent it. Her thighs rose impossibly above his, like massive waves in otherwise calm waters. It was like his thighs weren't even there. If he had stacked four or five of his legs on top of each other, they still wouldn't have reached the top of hers.

He shuddered as he felt her arm snake around his shoulders and his back, drawing him in with quiet strength. Effortlessly with one arm, she pulled his body closer to hers, her hand stretching from the middle of his back around his ribs in the front. He looked down and saw her huge, manicured fingers curved around his abdomen, and once again felt the reality of her size and strength.

"Mmmmm," she breathed deeply, and exhaled slowly onto him, her sweet breath ruffling his hair. As she held Jeff to her, he stared directly into her upper chest, which rose and fell in front of him deliberately. Her huge breasts were squished around his throat, and her other free hand reached down and held Jeff's chin in a firm grip and directed it upward to her own.

"See, Jeff," she said tenderly, looking down at him, her long pinkie finger stroking his cheek, "I think it's great that we've reconnected." She released his chin, but kept stroking his cheeks with her fingers. "It's crazy how much things have changed," she continued, "and I'm so into it." She was scratching his cheeks now with her fingernails, and moved down slowly to his neck. Jeff was near his bursting point. What did she mean, she was "into it?"

"And I think it's pretty clear," she continued, slithering her hand under his shirt and scratching his back, "that you aren't really sure what you want, Jeff." He was about to feel crushed, but she continued in the same breath, "And that's fine." Her fingers had wound their way around to his stomach, and had stopped scratching momentarily to emphasize her point. Her looked up at her and she nodded down at him earnestly.

"That's fine, Jeff," she repeated, resuming her scratching. "It's ok not to know what you want." Her fingers were now at his underwear line. Jeff gritted his teeth. He was about to cum.

"But Jeff," said Sarah, who had started to breathe hard herself, "I know what I want." Scratching fingers around his crotch now. He was going to cum.

"My cock?" he blurted out, surprising himself. She stopped scratching and he looked up at her, terrified. But he saw her smiling widely, as her nostrils flared in aroused amusement.

"My big hard cock?" he asked again in a squeaky voice, trying to play his role in the play she was putting on.

Sarah laughed heartily as she gave his crotch one last scratch before she suddenly brought her hand out of his pants, undid his belt, his button, and his zipper with one hand with blinding speed, and released his huge, throbbing erection that rose like a totem pole from Jeff's shriveled pelvis. Her eyes seemed lost in his cock for a moment, but then she turned to him, still laughing, as she licked her lips at him with her long tongue.

"Oh Jeff. Yeah, your cock. Let's start there." She grabbed his thick pole forcefully, and he came. He came more than he ever had in his life, shooting thick wet ropes of semen multiple feet into the air. Sarah growled. Through his shattered mind, Jeff felt totally stripped down by the noise she made. It was hungry, animalistic.

Sarah reached out a huge, cupped hand and caught as much of Jeff's cum as she could. She wasn't even jerking him off — she was just clutching his cock in her powerful grip. Her hand went all around his member, but, unlike the rest of his body, her hand didn't seem overly large compared to his cock. They seemed just the right size for each other. After a few moments she continued to coax the orgasm forth with coos and "ooos" and "aahhs," and Jeff slumped against her body. He could hear her cooing and chirping at him through her body. She finally released his cock, and it slapped down wetly on his chest, making a loud "smack."

"Well," said Sarah teasingly, "it looks like somebody did as he was told." She brought her cupped hand to her face, and then held it down to Jeff, showing him his load.

"Look at that!" she trilled happily. "What. A. Load." And it was — even in Sarah's large palm, his cum seemed to form a little lake. His mind was blank; he didn't know what to think. It was all too fast, too much for him.

Sarah brought her cupped hand back up to her face. With her other hand, her long fingers wrapping around his neck and shoulder area, she maneuvered Jeff off her body and turned him around so that he could face her and see what she was doing. She was sniffing her cupped hand, just like she had sniffed the box of condoms.

"Hmmm..." she hummed in mock analysis, "I wonder how it...hmmm...mhmmm..." and her tongue poked out of her mouth and lashed at the pool of cum. She continued to smell and taste Jeff's cum in her hand, as if trying to decipher what it was. She looked down at him and giggled, enjoying his dumbfounded reaction. She reached down her other hand and grasped his upper thigh, giving it a playful little squeeze. Jeff gasped. Her hand wrapped all the way around it.

"Little legs," murmured Sarah playfully down at him, her tongue now swirling around the cum in her palm. Jeff felt his cock rise up off his chest. He was getting hard again...but how, after an orgasm like that?

"Salty," giggled Sarah at him. He looked up again at her face and saw her smile down at him with wide, closed teeth. Then she brought her closed teeth down to her palm.

"Ffffffftttttttthhhhhh!" She sucked all the cum up through her teeth. Jeff stared, his eyes popping, his erection growing again. Finished, with wide eyes, she showed Jeff her palm, which was still slick with his remnants. For a moment she seemed to consider wiping his face with her hand, and she held her hand close to him...close enough to show Jeff that she could easily palm his face. But then she then withdrew it, licking it off instead with her long tongue.

After she was finished, Sarah leaned down to Jeff, so that her face was inches away from his, and smacked her full lips in exaggeration.

"Mmmmmm, Jeff, that was tasty," she said, a tint of aggression in her voice. She glanced over at his erection and then looked back at him, her eyebrow arched, a wry smile on her face. Suddenly, she sprang up off the sofa, collapsed down on her knees in front of him, and pried his tiny legs apart with her powerful hands. She promptly extended her tongue at him and flicked it teasingly, once again shocking Jeff with its speed. How did she do that?

She licked up and down his shaft three times quickly, swiftly, as she sensed some kind of invisible momentum. Jeff was absolute putty now.

"I think I want seconds." Sarah yawned her mouth open, and, without ceremony, wrapped her lips around his big, purple head and began to slowly go down, down, down his engorged length, her ultimate goal not in doubt. She went deliberately, and she managed the first half without issue. Jeff could not handle it — he was going to cum again. Six inches...seven...eight...with each passing inch, Sarah's mouth stretched more and more, as Jeff's cock was not simply long, but thick as well, especially at the base. Was she going to...? She had one more inch to go. Jeff's eyes were rolling back in his head. Sarah looked up at him, and he met her eyes. She snarled at him as she shook her head violently from side to side in a short burst of intensity, and gathered up one of his legs in each of her arms. Then she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and went for it. The blond mane of her hair shook with effort, as the veins bulged in her throat.

"Mmmmmmrrrhhhhh!!" she moaned vigorously, deeply, and Jeff felt the last inch of his cock slide into her throat. He exploded in orgasm, and passed out.

12