The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not...I'm — I'm not tiny," he said indignantly, again surprising himself with how little weight the sound of his voice seemed to carry in Sarah's kitchen. Could it be that her voice was just that much fuller? Were her vocal cords that much bigger? He shook his head at the absurdity of these thoughts, and allowed them to further fuel his anger. "I'm just — I just have small bones, that's all," he said. He had hoped to say more but that was all he had for the moment.

Sarah just looked at him, with one eyebrow raised quizzically. After a moment she said, "Well, yes, you do have small bones." She paused a moment, allowing for and enjoying another indignant huff from Jeff. That wasn't the response he was going for, she knew. She waited a couple more moments before calmly saying, "But Jeff, really, come on. I'm not saying anything too crazy here. You're really small."

Jeff fought through his growing arousal. "No!" he sputtered, "I'm just...just a little bit different from other guys...uh, from other guys my age. Just because I'm a little smaller and different doesn't mean I'm bad or...or unhealthy."

"Bad, no, Jeff," said Sarah gently, reaching over and lovingly taking up one of his small hands in her own, "Not bad. You could never be bad to me, Jeff." She squeezed his hand and smiled at him so warmly that for a moment Jeff's anger was totally blown away. "But Jeff," she said, looking intently at him from across the table, and letting his hand go, "you haven't really grown much since you went to college. I think you actually got smaller."

"S-smaller?" was all Jeff could manage.

"Yeah." Sarah's voice was wistful, as if she was stating something that was obvious, but that made her slightly sad to say out loud. She seemed to recover quickly, adding, "And that's ok Jeff!" She leaned back and laughed, spreading her arms wide with her palms up, in a motion of displaying her own body. "I mean, we can't all grow into this, but Jeff...I just — it's just important that your body gets what it needs. That's all I'm saying!" Even though Sarah had ended on a positive note, Jeff wasn't done.

"B-but, but it's not fair," he blurted out, "it's not fair that you say I'm so small when...when..." and here Jeff felt terrified, and did not want to say what he was going to say. He knew, somewhere deep within the seldom-used deeper recesses of his brain, that he was opening up something that he would not be able to resist or contain. But at this point he didn't care; he didn't care what he was doing or what the consequences of his actions would be. He was simply lashing out in anger. "...when you're so big!"

The stillness in the room hung like the stillness in the air before a storm. Sarah's nostrils dilated in excitement as she drank in the delicious silence. Jeff's heart was beating so rapidly that he feared he would have a heart attack — his face was beet-red from embarrassment. He didn't know what he had just done, but he knew he had just done something.

Sarah chuckled softly after a few moments more of silence as she grasped her left hand with her right and squeezed it, sending a volley of pops into the air. She looked down briefly into her lap, her blond hair masking her face. She was smiling and she closed her eyes briefly and breathed purposefully in and out once, steadying herself. She had to make sure she went at her own pace and didn't get carried away. She whipped her head up and looked brightly at Jeff, who was clearly terrified.

"Haha!" she laughed, her eyebrows arching ironically, "Well, you have a point there, Jeff!" She felt up her large breasts and shimmied her hands down her torso to her huge shapely ass, which completely filled up her chair. "I've definitely...grown into myself, haven't I?" She laughed again and flipped her hair as she made a deliberate show of slowly spreading her arms out wide and then reaching them up far, far above her head in a stretch. Her red dress, which clung to her impressive curves, stretched and expanded visibly at this show of power. Sarah was subtly flexing herself, and as she brought her arms down Jeff saw the undeniable reality of substantial muscle that otherwise slyly hid behind her buxom exterior.

"But Jeff," she continued, kindly but with the same insistence as she leaned in again on her forearms, "it's not like I just got like this by accident." Jeff sat there voiceless. What was she saying?

Sarah smiled again, still leaning in as she cocked her head at him. "I mean, my parents aren't really that big. I think my dad's a little over six feet or something, kinda tall...my mom's 5'7. And they aren't really too big either. They're just...well, pretty normal." Her face broke into a little laugh as she continued to look at Jeff, her eyes dancing. All through his confusion and anger and loss of control, her face shone through. She was undeniably beautiful. "But I know there's gotta be a genetic component in there somewhere in the past...especially with my height. I mean, 6'6??" She blew out of her mouth, buzzing her lips. "I didn't see that one coming — and neither did my parents." She laughed. "You should have seen my dad when I came home from school last year. He couldn't speak for a full minute!"

Jeff stopped breathing momentarily. "You're — you're 6'6?" He couldn't believe it. Even though the evidence was plainly before him in all its glory, he couldn't wrap his head around that number. Athletes, basketball players...they were 6'6. Little Sarah Helleger??

Sarah laughed again. "Yes, Jeff! And I might actually be a little bit more...haven't measured myself in a while...But really —" and here she blinked at him affectionately, "is it really that hard to believe after you've stood next to me?" She had him there; he could say nothing in response. Sarah kept on, boring into him as she continued to lean on her forearms. "But anyway Jeff, what I was saying was, sure there's some genetic component to my, uh, size." She looked over her own body and grinned back at him. "But Jeff, aside from some genetic stuff, I'm like this, my body's like this, because of two things: diet and lifestyle." She held up one finger, then two, as she spoke. "I make sure I eat really well — I had a brief stint as a teenager when I ate a bunch of junk, and guess what? I felt like shit. So I changed." Jeff thought back to her fridge full of food; she was certainly telling the truth here.

"And I've been eating well ever since; it's important! That, and I live a very active lifestyle." Jeff was hostage to her tone — she was speaking gently and simply, stating facts, without any harshness or accusatory slant in her expression. She was just explaining to Jeff the reality of the situation. And yet, as her eyes looked down at his from across the table, he could detect something in them...a glint...a gleam of something...was it humor? Was she enjoying this? Whatever it was, it made him feel even smaller.

Sarah leaned back in her chair and finished off the last of her broccoli and mashed potatoes, washing it on with the remainder of her water. She had a few ribs left, and wasted no time putting one in her mouth and feasting upon it. Had she growled there a bit? Jeff looked at her face and through her chewing he saw her winking at him. His fear became irrational...he had to say something. Otherwise things might get out of hand very quickly.

"Active...lifestyle?" he stammered, trying to fill the void she left in the conversation.

"Yeah!" she said brightly through another rib. Her voice was so casual and friendly...was he just imagining all this stuff about her intentions? Was she really just shooting the shit with him over dinner? Jeff really had no idea. She tossed another bone onto her plate and picked up another rib, gesturing with it. "Take my job. I'm pretty much on my feet for 6, 7, 8, maybe even 10 hours a day. And I'm constantly doing stuff with my hands...operating equipment, writing tons of shit down, filing this report, that report..." she paused and cracked a smile at him, "helping patients into their hospital clothes...you know, all the stuff in a day's work." Jeff couldn't help but smile at her humor, despite his mood.

"There it is!" she said, laughing, reaching over the table and poking him in his ribs. "There's the smile! Come on Jeff, you're so serious! Have some fun with me!" He had to laugh with her...it was fun — she was fun.

"And on top of that, I work out three times a week." She stuck the last rib in her mouth and pulled it out a few moments later with a satisfied pop.

"You...w-work out?"

"Jeff!" she said, faking indignity, "yeah, I do! Can't you tell?" She laughed as she gestured to her impressive body.

"I—y-yes, I mean, yes, yes of c-course I can tell!" he stuttered.

"I'm playing with you, Jeff," she said to him reassuringly, smiling. "But yes, I make it a point to lift weights three times a week. It keeps my bones and muscles strong," and here there was a loud "smack" as she forcefully grasped her forearm in her right hand, squeezing it and shaking it a bit, "and it keeps my tendons and joints healthy. Plus," she said, indicating to her clean plate and the pile of spotless ribs in front of her, "it improves my appetite."

Jeff looked at his own plate, which was still completely full. Despite not having eaten all day, he was simply not hungry. Sarah followed his eyes. 'Go for it,' she thought. 'Do it.'

"And that's what I'm actually meaning to say with all this, Jeff," she said. "Yes, you're small-boned, and yes, you didn't really turn out to be that tall." She paused here for emphasis and then went for it. "But Jeff, as someone who cares about you, you need to listen to me: you need to improve your eating habits. You're too thin, Jeff. You're too small. It's not healthy. It's one reason why I'm worried about your other bones. You're getting your hip replaced, but what about your other hip? What about everything else?" She paused again, allowing him to see her genuine concern. She could hide her arousal behind her very real concern for his wellbeing — 'You can feel both things at once,' she reminded herself. 'It's okay.'

"It all starts with what you put in your body," she continued. "Like, what did you eat today?" Her question was simple and innocent enough, but Jeff felt trapped.

"N-nothing, really," he said after a few moments.

"Nothing," said Sarah. "And what do you usually eat every day? What's your diet like?" Once again, Jeff couldn't respond too easily with anger; her tone was gentle and caring enough to trap what would have been his automatic irate response. "Uh..." he searched his brain, trying to think of anything other than beer, whiskey, and Slim Jims that he regularly ate. He couldn't think of anything else, and it felt absurd to try and lie to her at this point. He knew she'd see right through him.

"Uh...I don't really eat that much, I guess," he said pathetically in defeat. "I just, uh...I just drink a lot...uh, a lot of beer."

"Yeah," said Sarah quietly, and trailed off. Her tone had become wistful again, almost sad. She kept looking at him. "And what do you do every day Jeff? I mean, how do you spend your time?"

Her questions were like knives that twisted slowly inside him after they penetrated. What could he possibly tell her? He didn't do anything. He laid around, got drunk, masturbated, fell asleep, and repeated. Over and over and over again.

"N-nothing," he said quietly, his head down, unable to meet her eyes. "I-I d-don't really do anything." Sarah sat up even straighter, allowing his small defeated voice to hang in the air for a few slow and agonizing seconds. Wordlessly, she reached across the table and placed her exposed right forearm down in front of him. Using her other hand, she took his right forearm and moved it so that it sat right next to hers. The difference was ridiculous. His forearm was only about two thirds the length of hers, but even more strikingly, her arm had to be three, maybe even four times as big. It was an astonishing and deeply impactful comparison. More so than ever before, Jeff saw the reality of his own size compared with Sarah's. His arm literally looked like a child's arm placed next to the arm of a healthy, vigorous, well-built adult. His mouth grew dry and his eyes got scratchy from not blinking. He could not look away — it was too incredible, too unnatural, not to marvel at.

Sarah sat there for long moments, feeling the comparison penetrate her core, as she silently orgasmed. She breathed in and out normally, enjoying the control she had over her external composure and how it contrasted with the wild turmoil inside her body. After a full silent minute, she slowly and quietly took her arm away. Jeff looked up at her, and her eyebrows went up as she blinked once at him, giving him a slight smile. He wondered what that smile meant. He knew she cared about him...but there was something else in her slow smile, something else in her calm eyes, as she looked at him. Whatever it was, it went straight to his cock and made it harder than it already was after that comparison. And whatever it was, it scared him.

Sarah stood up. Jeff briefly panicked as she walked to the kitchen. "W-where are you going?" he said.

Sarah laughed with her back turned. "To get more food, silly!" She returned to the table a moment later. She looked at his full plate as she commenced eating her second. "I know you don't have an appetite, Jeff," she said gently, but please try and eat one of those ribs and have at least a little broccoli and drink that water." She put a fresh fork of food into her mouth. "And then," she said, chewing smartly, "we can have a little drink together."

Jeff's heart jumped in his chest at the mention of drinks with Sarah. "A drink?!" he said, unable to mask the excitement in his voice.

"Yes Jeff, a drink," Sarah said mildly, picking up another rib. "But not for the fun of it." She ate the full rib again and started a brand new pile of bones. She checked herself, smiling. "Well, we can have fun with it, don't get me wrong," she said, eying his ribs. "But the main reason is that I don't want you to detox here."

"D-detox?"

"Yeah, Jeff," said Sarah without any judgement in her voice. "Your mom told me how much you drink and...yeah, you'd almost certainly start detoxing if you didn't get another drink in 24 hours."

Jeff, for all that had happened, continued to feel like arguing. "B-but, but I haven't had a drink in, in like, over 24 hours anyway, so —"

"I know, Jeff," interrupted Sarah, drinking some of her water. "But alcohol detox doesn't generally have really serious effects until around about now in your timeline. Your loss of appetite is one symptom, to be sure. Your general lack of energy is another. But pretty soon, say in the next 24 hours, your symptoms will get worse. Unless," and here she smiled at him, making him recognize her total control of the situation, "we get smart and dole out your alcohol in controlled increments, like medicine." Jeff looked at her speechless...was Sarah actually going to help him through his alcohol withdrawals? She laughed at him. "Trust me Jeff, she said, sticking her long tongue out momentarily in play, "I'm a doctor." She kept laughing. "Well, not really...not yet anyway. But I will be!" She pointed to her phone on the kitchen counter. "And apparently I'm more on top of it than some fourth-year med students, so there!" She laughed again and kept eating.

Jeff felt excited to drink with Sarah again, remembering what had happened the last time they shared alcohol together. But there was something in the whole situation that continued to make him feel uneasy, plus...and here he noticed that Sarah was looking straight at his exposed ribs again with a look that felt...predatory. In an instant he felt like a piece of meat to her, and his cock awakened from its semi-erect state and hardened once more.

"W-what is it?" he asked nervously, looking down at his ribs and then back at Sarah, whose eyes remained fixed. She remained silent for a few seconds, holding a recently-stripped rib bone in her fingers and twirling it slowly around.

"I wanna try something," she said suddenly, and reached across the table with the pork rib and held it up against Jeff's stomach. She was comparing his ribs with the one in her fingers. Quite obviously, they didn't measure up. The pork rib that Sarah held was far thicker and longer than any one of Jeff's ribs. Sarah shook with laughter at the comparison.

"Haha!" she laughed good-naturedly, "look at that! This pig was a whole lot bigger than you, that's for sure!" She deposited the rib in her pile and smiled down at Jeff. "Haha, Jeff, I hope you don't mind me doing stuff like that. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. It's just...well, there's something fun about comparisons, isn't there?"

Jeff could not resist the energy in her voice, nor the positive excitement emanating from her beaming face. He couldn't argue with her — he felt the same way. Wordlessly, feeling like he was admitting something that he would rather keep a secret, he nodded his head. Sarah smiled warmly down on him and continued eating. Jeff looked at his plate but couldn't contemplate eating. He was beginning to feel a little nauseous. Was Sarah right? Were the withdrawals starting to kick in? He watched her eating, and he suddenly remembered the question that he had been dying to ask her. What did she weigh? He waited for a few moments, scared of asking, until he realized that he just had to go for it.

"S-sarah?" he ventured in a small voice. She looked over at him, in the middle of chewing, and arched her eyebrows inquiringly. "C-can I, uh...ask you something?"

"Of course," she said kindly, gathering up another fork of mashed potatoes.

"It's — uh, it's kind of a weird question."

Sarah smiled at him, her eyes gleaming. "I like weird questions."

"Ok. Ok, uh, umm...what do you weigh?"

Sarah looked at him, unable to stifle the grin that quickly overtook her face. She had him.

"Well," she said coyly, twirling around her empty fork in his direction with her fingers. "How about this — you finish that rib and eat a little broccoli and drink that water, and then I pour us each a little drink, and we find out. How does that sound?"

"G-good," was all he could manage. All his anger, his irritability, his fight, was forgotten. To him it sounded like heaven.

12