The Training of Jeff Stintum Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Sarah had pulled into her driveway and Jeff had grabbed his crutches, pivoting himself to step out of the car.

"Oh you won't be needing those anymore," said Sarah, pointing to the crutches.

"What? But I...I, uh — "

"Jeff," said Sarah, bending down and peering at him closely, "I said you don't need them anymore. I don't want to hear "but" come out of your mouth ever again, ok?"

"O-ok," he said quickly, feeling afraid.

"There are new rules for my house," breathed Sarah down on him. "And the first is that you will not stand up unless I tell you to. Understand?"

"Y-yes," said Jeff, feeling crushed by the weight of this new rule. No standing? What did Sarah expect him to do? Crawl everywhere?

"Here," she said, coming around to the side of the car and spreading her big arm out wide, "let me carry you inside." Jeff hesitated a moment, and then leaned into her big body as she wrapped her arm around him easily, cradling him seemingly without effort as she grabbed his suitcase with her free hand. Jeff's head leaned over her shoulder as he felt his little legs dangling around her waist. He felt like a baby...and Sarah's arm that held him felt startlingly powerful, almost like a tree trunk. It flashed through his mind again that her forearms were bigger than his thighs. He felt the force of her blood pulsing through her body, through her shoulder, her back, her breasts, everywhere...as his head rested into her shoulder he could hear her heartbeat; it was louder than his own, and the power of her pulse overwhelmed the comparatively paltry force of his. Everything about her was just huge...and dwarfed him.

Sarah opened the door and placed Jeff gently down on the floor, on his hands and knees.

"You know where the scale is," she said. "Go."

He hesitated for a moment, and then started to crawl across the floor towards the kitchen pantry. Sarah watched him go and orgasmed, her knees buckling slightly under the epicentric pressure in her loins. A minute later she stood before him with her hands on her hips, looking down on his submissive pose. He was eager to see...just to see how small he had become...and how big she was now.

"Up!" she said, and he stood up. She helped him against the wall, took out her measuring tape, and lined it up carefully with his body.

"Yep! 4'11!" she chirped happily. "God, do you know how tiny that is? Ok, now me!" Sarah stood up tall and started the measuring tape at the top of her head, letting it fall all the way down to the ground.

"Pull it tight down there at the bottom," she told Jeff. He did. "So what's it say, little guy?" she asked.

"79 inches," he said slowly. "Uh...like a little more...79 point, uh 3 inches or so."

"79," she whispered. "So I'm over 6'7."

"H-how...uh...s-so...so you're growing!?" managed Jeff, feeling his heart racing.

"It appears so, yes," she said quietly.

"B-but...but how?" he spouted.

"How...?" she asked, looking down on him. Her shadow passed over his entire body, and he grew suddenly afraid. "How indeed?" She showed him her teeth as she smiled. "Ok, now up again my little sub — I want to see how much weight you've lost." Jeff rose up on tottering legs and stepped onto the cool, smooth scale. The familiar blue garble of numbers again...

84.6

Sarah let out a gasp and put her hands over her mouth. Jeff felt like the bottom had dropped out of his stomach. 84 pounds!?!

"I...I..." he stammered, but Sarah was silently shooing him off the scale. She had taken off her shoes before she measured her height, and her bare feet covered up most of the scale's surface area as she stepped on. With the added boost of another inch of the scale, her abdominal muscles rose even higher up in Jeff's vision. If he looked straight ahead he would now be looking directly at her third set of abs. But he wasn't looking at her stomach — like Sarah, he was looking at the blue garble of the numbers on the scale. Both of them didn't breathe.

246.7

"Y-you gained ten pounds," he croaked. His words were answered by a slight hissing sound not too far from his ears. He glanced over, and slightly downward, and saw the dark wet spot in Sarah's crotch getting darker, and growing rapidly.

"It...seems like I did," she said with difficulty, stepping off the scale. She stood in front of Jeff, the top of his head not even reaching the underside of her boobs. He looked down and watched as her ejaculate started to run down her legs. She folded her arms. He immediately got down on his knees.

"So," she said, making a titanic effort to hold her voice steady, "these new rules..."

12