The Training of Pixie Pt. 06

Story Info
Penny had expected the unexpected - but this?
1.9k words
4.6
8.8k
4

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers

That evening was the first "social" and to make it as like a school event as could be managed a group of young men had been bussed in from a university which was three hours away by road.

Penny was interested in Pixie's reaction when she heard the news.

"Do I actually have to go Miss Penny?" She was, as ever, exquisitely polite, but very clearly looking for an opportunity to avoid it.

Sensing a chance to get closer to her mentee, Penny invited Pixie to elaborate. She had become accustomed to the sight of the head teacher in her school uniform, but what was beginning to unsettle her was what she was sensing underneath the uniform. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something going on which made her uneasy.

"It's simple, Miss Penny. I don't like boys and they don't like me."

Penny was not going to let her get away with that.

"Come on Pixie, even those, who like me, are more inclined to other women than to boys, have put up with them - they have their uses don't they?"

Pixie smiled, slyly:

"Do they Miss Penny?"

"What do you mean, they don't like you?"

Pixie made a joke of it.

"I have, of course the usual requisites that pull men to us - a kitty and an arsehole, but lacking as I am in the boob department and being a short-arse, shall we say that they are not inclined to linger over me?"

Penny laughed. She found herself doing that quite a lot with her charge. Pixie's sense of humour, wry, and self-mocking, appealed to her.

"Is that why you are a lesbian, Pixie?"

Pixie looked down, and then straight at Penny.

"No, I'm a lesbian because women, some women, excite me sexually. Men don't and never have. I'm grateful they are not attracted to me. The problem is that the mob invited here to the social will still contain someone who will make a pass at me - and that would be unfortunate. - for him."

Penny was puzzled. Pixie was always precise in her choice of words, and there, again, was that hint of danger, but to a man? Pixie? It made no sense.

"That's an interesting word to use Pixie. Are you saying that if I instruct you to interact with the men you will disobey me?"

She looked at Pixie archly, questioning her and daring her to assert herself. Dame Suzie had said that they should seek to test the limits of Pixie's willingness to submit. Now, finally, it seemed, she would be able to report back that it had been found.

Pixie was not that easily caught.

"Oh no Miss Penny. I am a good girl, and if you told me to interact, I should."

"What if I told you to allow sexual contact?"

Pixie smiled, somewhat thinly.

"As I look under the age of consent, I'd say you would be taking a risk and encouraging potential pedophiles. Naturally, if that is your aim ... ."

Pixie left the sentence unfinished.

Penny began to sympathise with Abby's behaviour at the end of the afternoon's lesson. How did you pin Pixie down? She hadn't said yes or no, but she'd thrown her off course all the same.

"Well, if there is an opportunity, but don't feel obliged."

"Ah," Pixie smiled more gently, "well if it's a hypothetical question, it requires only a hypothetical answer, but if it's a rhetorical one, it requires none at all."

Her phrasing deprived Penny of the opportunity to respond by asking Pixie which of the two options she thought applied. She had a feeling Pixie would have a smart-ass answer that one too. Then, just as Penny thought of what to say, Pixie slid a definitive answer in:

"Naturally, if it is part of the programme, I shall obey."

What, Penny found herself thinking as they got ready for the evening, had all that been about? It was as though Pixie was playing some kind of mental chess game with her and Abby, the rules of which were obscure but all biased in Pixie's favour.

"Oh you look very sweet Pixie!"

Penny meant it.

Her hair in the now inevitable pig-tails, Pixie had chosen a classic little black dress with low kitten heels. She did look adorable - and ambiguous. The dress was not from the child's range part of her wardrobe, but neither sexy nor dowdy. Combined with the pigtails it gave her an intriguing look. Her size and hair, along with her figure, suggested a youngster; her dress and yes, yes that was it, her demeanour suggested something else. It was that "something else" which puzzled Penny.

Dressing herself in a classic A-line short summer frock, Penny looked every inch what she was, a beautiful young woman, conscious of her charms and power. The group made for interesting reading, she thought, as they met up in the bar before the social started.

Abby was stunning in a ballet-inspired outfit. The velvet top, with an integral bra, was matched with a flirty skirt which gave tantalising glimpses of her silk knickers. Kay's black latex body suit was twinned with a short red latex skirt which showed her latex thigh highs, and her six inch heels emphasised that gorgeous sexy arse. Monica had gone the Pixie route with a classic lbd, while Janet had gone for the summer party frock look which she failed to rock as well as Penny.

As the men arrived, they began the process of mingling, which left Abby surrounded by admirers and Pixie serving drinks and canapes.

Penny noted the way in which both Abby and Kay used their sexual allure on the men, who, truth to be told, resembled moths around a particularly bright flame. As the music started, Abby soon made herself a centre of attention, her athletic dancing pulling men in to admire what was on show.

Busy as she was, Penny lost sight of Pixie for a while.

Shaking off her own admirers after a few dances, Penny had a chance to survey the scene. The longer it went on, the more it resembled a school social from Sodom and Gomorrah. She saw Abby in a passionate clinch with a tall, handsome lecturer. Kay was teasing an admiring audience. Monica was exchanging words with a man who was clearly about to be on the sharp end of her tongue. He seemed to want something from her, and whatever it was, she was not giving it to him. Janet seemed to have vanished. Indeed, looking around at just before eleven o'clock, quite a few of the women seemed to have paired off. It took no imagination to know why that was. But where was Pixie?

The rules of engagement for the evening allowed overnight stays, and the last Penny saw of Abby she was taking two men back with her; Kay was also taking a man back. It looked as though there would be quite the night in their suite.

"Penny, what is this ghastliness? I managed to get rid of that creep who wanted me to trample on him. What is it about some men?"

It was Monica, who having complained that she could not see the point of such men, then headed back to her shared room, taking care, Penny noted, to use the door to her own bedroom rather than going in via the main door. But where was Pixie?

"Where you looking for me, Miss Penny?"

There, suddenly, behind the bar was Pixie.

"Where did you go?"

"Behind the bar, of course, no-on seemed to have noticed that we were running out of alcohol."

The look on her face told Penny that although undoubtedly true, Pixie did not tell lies, what she had said was not the whole truth. She seemed to be inviting Penny to look further. Then it hit her. At Pixie's height, it was no wonder she'd been almost invisible there - but why was she suddenly visible?

"You could get me a beer' Penny asked.

As she came closer she peered over the bar. Pixie was standing on a man who was rubbing himself while she walked on him. That, it hit her, was the man Monica had chewed out.

"Don't you dare you dirty boy," Pixie told him as he moaned a little too long.

Shocked and surprise, Penny asked her what was going on?

"I thought you did not like men?"

"I don't," Pixie replied, "that's why I'm standing on this one!"

Penny laughed. Pixie's face was so deadpan.

"Do you want to cum Miss Penny?"

Penny felt her pussy tingle.

"I'd love to, you offering?"

"I am. Give me your knickers?"

"Here, in public?"

"Apart from my platform down here", she said, stamping her foot, "there's only you and I left. What's up Miss Penny, suddenly shy?"

Pixie's eyes seemed to see right into her soul. Penny had sometimes wondered what it would be like just to let go, for once not to be the one trying to dominate and control. Pixie was offering her the chance to find out.

"I want to see how wet you are Miss Penny."

As she whispered that, she stamped one foot after the other on the man, who was now begging to kiss her feet.

"Better still," she told him, "kiss Miss Penny's feet when I tell you to." Then, looking at Penny she simply said: "Knickers, now!"

Penny found her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers. Sliding them down, she handed them to Pixie who inhaled.

"Oh golly, Miss Penny, I just adore your scent. On the bar, now!"

Abandoning all thought of the man, except to tell him to stay where he was, Pixie focussed her attention on Penny who was facing her, open-legged on the bar. She'd opened her dress and was playing with her tits.

Pixie, digging her heels into the man, licked her way up Miss Penny's inner thighs, first the left, then the right. Penny, who just wanted to feel Pixie's tongue on her clit and her fingers in her pussy, shivered and began to pant. Her clit tingled. Unhooded, it responded to Pixie's flexible tongue, which moved it first from side to side, then pressed it upwards into the spongey flesh, before rasping it suddenly, with more pressure.

Penny was rolling her nipples and beginning to feel a familiar tightening of her tummy muscles and sinews when she felt Pixie's fingers thrust into her slippery wetness. As Pixie ground her heel into the man, who groaned loudly, Penny's own orgasm rippled through her.

As Penny came down from her high, she saw Pixie's wet face looking up at her.

"I do hope that was what you needed Penny. One good turn deserves another, and after last night's fun, well I needed to show my feelings."

Befuddled as she was by the sight of Pixie standing on a man, and by her own orgasm, Penny groped to attach meaning to the words. Last night she had had an orgasm, Pixie hadn't, so what was she being thanked for, and what on earth was going on?

"That," said a voice from behind her, "was one of the most erotic things I have seen. Will you come with me, Penny?"

Although phrased as a question, the tone of the voice, and its owner, made it clear that it was more of an instruction. Pixie smiled, Dame Suzie smiled back.

"She is ready for you, my darling Suzie," said Pixie.

"I think she is - and you, my dear Pix, can come and watch."

Dame Suzie kissed Penny and, drawing her into her arms, signalled to Pixie that it was time to adjourn to her suite.

Looking down and giggling, Pixie said to the man:

"That does not include you."

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers