All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 06'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
If only I could give this five million stars

Wow, this was such a magnificent chapter... for many reasons. Pixie continues to show how much of a devious little minx she is, and was able to manipulate Penny for Suzie's benefit. Of course, I loved the fact Pixie was trampling a guy. That was a fabulous bonus to what was already a spectacular episode. :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
The bazaar of the bizarre...

...or Sodom, for Gomorrah we... are worn out! I'm starting to think that Pixie should be a trainer rather than a trainee because very quietly she seems to have everyone exactly where she wants them. And more power to her high heels, say I.

sharksharksharksharkover 3 years ago
Making Pixie bi

So hot the way Miss Penny is asserting her will on little Pixie. I wouldn't mind seeing Pixie temporarily enslaved to the pleasures of a young bear of a man, and then submit to his thick voluptuous girlfriend until she is satisfied!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Giggle 😊 I am so pleased that you enjoyed it, and actually added the man trampling with you in mind. And yes, as Penny is beginning to realise, when it comes to topping from the bottom, little Pixie is mistress xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Maonaigh xx Yes, Penny, like you, is beginning to see that there is more to our Pixie than meets the eye. But the ultimate purpose of the exercise ... well, giggle, wait and see 😊

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you sharkshark. Ah, but is Pixie bi, or is something else going on? In terms of men, I can’t really write about them and sex except at second-hand, as like other parts of my character, I share her total innocence when it comes to men in that way. Public school has a lot to answer for 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Never Expected to read this about “Little Pixie”

This chapter / scene appears to be a set-up created by “Dame Suzie” to utilize “Pixie” as bait to lure Miss Penny into a Lesbian sexual affair with her.

At least the “trampled” guy got a great view of lesbian sex for his encounter with Mistress “Pixie”

Please More and Stay COVID Safe

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff, and I will stay safe. Yes, there is, as Penny realises, something afoot - what it is will become clearer soon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Loving this story and thanks for the double helping by having parts 5 & 6 published together. It seems to me that whilst Pixie loves playing the submissive and accepts her role as that, she also plays it to the full to deceive others. She is a very clever person who seems to have a hidden agenda in exposing others for what they actually are, by (supposedly) innocently manipulating the situations she is put in. The use of the banana, in the role playing scenes, and then managing to disappear at the party only to re-emerge behind the bar at the very end and coerce Penny into a lesbian tryst as a set up for Dame Suzie prove this. I liken Pixie to a Queen in chess, it sounds weak and innocent, but if used correctly is totally deadly, and I wouldn't want to take Pixie on in a game of chess, as she would always be at least two or three moves ahead.

Anyway thanks for a great story and look forward to the upcoming chapters.

Stay safe. Rgds Al

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
A stunning role reversal

It now becomes clear that Pixie is submissive only to One: Dame Suzie, the woman she loves and intents to prove herself worthy for. She is the reason why Pixie enrolled in the programme in the first place.

Pixie's reluctance to socialize with men seems to be an act, designed to demonstrate her intellectual superiority over Penny, her supposedly dominant ihp.

At the party, even dominant Monica is out of her depth, rattled by the fetish of a man that is incomprehensible to her. Pixie takes advantage and uses him for the only purpose he is good for: a footstool. The poor guy is blissfully unaware that he serves a higher purpose. Reduced to human furniture, he elevates Pixie, so she can prepare Penny for Dame Suzie.

As Pixie licks Penny to orgasm, she is now second in command.

Perhaps Pixie will get to do much more than just watch Dame Suzie have her way with Penny. It also makes sense that Pixie would save her own opportunity to have an orgasm for a very special occasion.

In contrast to the guy with the trampling fetish, I feel privileged for being allowed to watch, in other words, I am looking forward to reading what will unfold between Dame Suzie and Pixie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for such a penetrating comment Al. Yes, you are really getting it, Pixie is way more complex than the surface image she presents. The training is about leadership, and as Amadeus has already spotted in the last chapter, one of the functions of leadership is to stop abuse. Oddly, or not, Pixie is indeed a skilled chess player xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Amadeus your insight is stunning, it’s as though you are reading my mind. You are accurate on every point and you really are getting to the heart of this. I will be interested in your take on the next chapter, which will deepen your suspicions of Pixie’s agenda xx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

This series is getting better and better

Although appearing totally submissive I think Pixie is ultimately in control of what happens to her.

Your development of this training conference for all of these ladies is exquisite and so thrilling to read and see how the roles will evolve. I’m always left longing for the next chapter - and thankfully you seem to have your creative juices flowing excessively as new chapters don’t take long to be published.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Wiz. I am so glad that the different perspectives idea seems to be working. The next chapter is pending, so I hope you will not have to wait too long.

Xx

julesbabejulesbabeover 3 years ago

I really like the way this story is going. I love the shades, Pixie is submissive but still in control of her life. I do hope the next instalment is not too far away (sorry to be needy).

Thank you for your talent and time.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jules - next part coming. It really helps me to know that you like it so much.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

What a wonderful chapter, my mind is a flutter for Pixie. I can not imagine her emotions yet she knows exactly what she is doing and is seemingly totally in control. Phenomenal, Pixiehoff! Phenomenal!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Aww, Aoife, thank you so much xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES