The Training of Pixie Pt. 10

Story Info
Role reversal hits Abby hard.
3.4k words
4.73
8.7k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,309 Followers

The rest of the morning passed off without incident, though the anger which seemed to be consuming Abby was noticed by everyone. She refused to talk to Pixie or Penny, and Kay seemed unhappy and was plainly uncomfortable. Even Monica, who on the whole did not do empathy, noticed something was up. Lunch was a frosty affair given that they all sat at the same table. It was not until the last session of the afternoon that the dynamic began to shift.

Miss Rose came to the podium, looking, Pixie thought, adorable in her tight pencil skirt and teal blouse.

"There has been a change in the scheduled programme as one of our facilitators is unavailable due to illness. But I am delighted to tell you all that Dame Suzy has agreed to lead a new session for us designed to help empathetic teaching. Over to you, Dame Suzy."

There was a round of applause. That Dame Suzy was willing to do this was a huge compliment and even Abby seemed somewhat mollified.

"Right ladies, well you know that saying about not being able to know what someone is really feeling unless you walk a mile in their shoes? That's our theme this afternoon. You have all been divided up into "dominant" and "submissive", this afternoon we are going to shake that paradigm and do some role reversal to give you and idea of what it is like to be in the other girl's ...!"

As she smiled, most people were applying their own ending. There was a sharp intake of breath.

"Now separate into your tables and you will be given your designations. No-one has to comply, but failure means you withdraw from the programme and take the consequences. You all signed up for this and we expect you to be women of your word."

Pixie's table was still frosty and tense.

Miss Rose handed over the envelope, asking Monica to read the names. Pleased to be given such a prominent role, she opened it with care and, a smile coming to her lips, she read:

"Miss Penny will supervise and Kay, Janet and I will attend as Miss Abby becomes submissive to Pixie!"

The silence was broken by a sharp intake of breath. The most dominant woman on the programme had been chosen to become the submissive of the most submissive. On top of that there was the history, longer-term and recent, of Abby's resentment of Pixie and desire to have her revenge. All eyes turned to Abby. Would she really do it? Did she want to suffer the consequences if she failed to keep to the contract she had signed?

With all eyes on her, Abby looked as though she was going to burst out in another fury. Could she submit to Pixie for the evening, was the thought on everyone's mind. "All eyes" was, as Penny later wrote in her report, not quite right. Pixie was blushing and looking at Penny, who simply smiled.

Monica was having no nonsense:

"Abby, put up or shut up. Are you going to have this badge colour?" She handed the furious headmistress the pink badge of submission. With poor grace, Abby removed her red badge and put on the new one. She looked sulkily at Penny and Pixie.

"And when does this joyous occasion start?"

Penny read from the note:

"We are to retire to one of rooms and begin now."

There was a palpable buzz in the room. The other group had picked up the tense dynamics of Abby's relations with Pixie, and there were many who wanted to see how the petite submissive would turn the tables on her tormentor.

They trooped into one of the rooms off the drama studio which was kitted out like a bedroom - a big bed in the middle, with arm chairs where people could watch. There was also, in the mirror, a small red light, which showed that proceedings were to be filmed.

Abby stood there in her smart school uniform, looking for all the world like the sexiest schoolgirl ever seen. Her long, athletic legs, toned from daily exercise, Abby looked good in anything - and in nothing. Penny, who had heard from Kay how gorgeous Abby was naked, found her pussy moistening at the thought of what might be under that skirt. Abby's breasts, a classic 34C, strained slightly against the constraints of her school blouse; soon, Penny reflected, they would be on view. She noticed Monica, Janet and Kay all taking their seats. She looked at Pixie.

The petite headmistress intrigued her greatly, and the more she had seen of her, literally and metaphorically, the more puzzled she was. In her junior school uniform it seemed, as indeed had been the case a day earlier, as though Pixie's adult identity had been erased. Although Pixie claimed to be four foot ten, Penny was pretty sure she was exaggerating and counting the low heels she usually wore. Her face was that of a younger woman, and her figure, well it felt at times almost wrong to call it that. She knew from Miss Suzy that Pixie had stopped developing physically before reaching the normal age of puberty, and that was clear every time she was naked. Her tiny tits were very cute though, Penny loved those reddish nipples, which seemed as big as the breasts they were part of, when aroused. And as for that tight little arse, it was just made for spanking. But whether Pixie had always been lesbian or not, Penny could not have imagined her being much sought after by boys. She was almost the diametric opposite of Abby: Pixie diminutive, dark-haired and a natural submissive who had even allowed herself to be infantilised; Abby the shapely, dominant, blonde Amazon at whose feet men and women fell. Penny could not help wondering what Miss Suzy was thinking in designing such an unlikely exercise. Sure, Pixie seemed able to use that razor-sharp intellect to think her way out of danger with Abby, and no doubt others - but this?

Abby looked at Pixie.

"Well, get on with it then."

Pixie seemed lost in thought. Then she spoke:

"Abby during this session you are going to do what you are told by me. You understand that?"

"Of course I fucking do, I am not a bloody idiot, just get on and get it over with. Shall I strip for you, 'Mistress'."

Abby invested the last word with a tone of utter scorn, as though daring Pixie.

"Kay," Pixie said, turning to her, "would you be kind enough to undress me, leave my knickers on.

Kay looked delighted.

Standing almost a foot taller than Pixie, she unbuttoned her blouse and put it on the chair. As usual, Pixie wore no bra. Kay unzipped the school skirt, then helped her out of her socks. Penny and the others watched, puzzled. They were clearly not as puzzled as Abby, who watched her rival stripped to her knickers, as her own submissive, Kay, removed Pixie's shoes and socks, leaving her standing there.

"Kay, I want you and the others, including Abby, to take a vote on whether you should remove my knickers."

Kay smiled broadly.

"Well ladies?"

Abby's hand shot up, as did everyone else's.

Kay pulled Pixie's school knickers down, helping steady her as she pulled then off her feet.

"Kay, will you ask whether they want to know whether I am wet?"

Kay beamed, thinking through to the proving of that phenomenon.

"Ladies?"

Again, every hand shot up.

"Kay, do you think someone should check that?"

"I do", Kay smiled, "in fact I think we should all check, will you open those legs wide please?"

Pixie did as she was told.

Kay slide her finger between Pixie's thighs, and parting her thin outer labia, felt thick, gooey juices in her warmth. Pixie was clearly extremely aroused. Penny was next, then Janet, then Monica. Abby was last, and being Abby, she could not but slide a finger against Pixie's entrance, teasing it. Pixie, somehow kept her position.

"Thank you Kay", she said.

"Did you enjoy that, Abby?"

Abby, as puzzled as the rest of them, answered, her earlier uncertainties giving way to her old cockiness.

"Of course, you are obviously massively turned on, you little freak. Get on with domming me for fuck's sake!"

"Janet", said Pixie, turning to their contemporary, Janet Priestley who had been the only girl at their school other than Pixie and Abby to walk away with a prize at the end of it all, "would you like me to eat out your pussy? I have always wanted to."

Janet was an artist, as well as an art teacher, and she had kept herself trim. She did not quite fill out the school uniform in the way Abby or Penny or Kay did, but she had never lacked for lovers.

"Oh Pixie, darling, I thought you'd never ask! I'd love it."

"Kay, will you help Janet out of her knickers? Abby, how should I approach Janet?"

Abby could scarcely believe her ears. The stupid cow had been given the opportunity to dominate her, and all the submissive little slut could think of was to ask for instructions. She felt her cunt get wet at the fun she might yet have at Pixie's expense.

"I think on your knees. Oh and address her as Miss!"

Pixie got on all fours and crawled between Janet's thighs, Kay standing there sniffing the freshly discarded knickers and handing them to Monica. Penny watched, now deeply puzzled.

Pixie pulled Janet to her, hands under her arse cheeks, positioning her legs over her shoulders, giving her fully access to her open wetness.

The others watched, transfixed, as Pixie's tongue worked its magic on Janet. Cupping her arse cheeks, Pixie was able to lick up and down her glistening wetness, first applying some of her own juices to Janet's aching clit, and then teasing the brunette by teasing her pulsating arsehole with her tongue.

By this time Monica had her hands down her knickers and was rubbing, as did Kay. Abby watched, fascinated. Penny felt a desire to imitate Monica and Kay, but despite the wetness between her thighs, controlled it.

Janet's moans filled the room, and the scent of her arousal aroused the others. Monica motioned Kay over, and the two women pleasured each other. Abby gave up and began rubbing herself.

Pixie's mouth was sucking on Janet's clit, her tongue flicking it, as her right index finger pressed against her arsehole, making her moan loudly. Sucking Janet's lips together, then feathering her clit, Pixie pushed her finger into her hungry arsehole. At that, Janet gave up the ghost and came, pushing herself into Pixie's face.

At that noise, Monica and Kay came. Abby was still rubbing.

Ceasing from her labours, a red-faced Pixie, her chin glistening, looked up and said:

"Abby, stop that. Who told you you could do that?"

Abby was deeply frustrated, but retained enough common sense to realise the possible consequences of not doing as she was told. She stopped.

"Abby, which of us here would you like to bring you to orgasm?"

No sooner had Abby got her mind into the space of needing to obey, reluctantly, that Pixie wrong-footed her with a submissive's request.

"You, of course, you little tart."

Pixie smiled.

"Penny, would you be kind enough to remove Abby's knickers?"

Abby suddenly looked uneasy.

Monica and Kay, recovered but still aroused, looked over, their discarded knickers and lifted skirts evidence of their games.

Penny smiled. So, at last she'd get to see.

Janet, stroked Pixie's hair and kissed her.

"Oh Pixie, darling Pixie, that so took me back to that day in the library at school."

Pixie smiled.

"Me too darling!"

"Lift your skirt Abby, I am acting for Pixie."

Abby lifted her skirt and blushed.

"Abby!" Pixie sounded shocked.

"Correct me, Abby, but I do not think that a white thong is what the school regulations prescribe by way of underwear. I do hope your bra is more in keeping. Penny, please open Abby's blouse."

Standing there, her skirt up, Abby's delicious well-toned arse, was framed to perfection, as she well knew, by a thong, and the others licked their lips at the sight. Unlike Pixie, Janet's outer labia were meaty, and her inner lips were long, and their wetness clear.

Penny unbuttoned Abby's blouse, revealing a white lacy bra which matched her thong.

"Oh dear", said Pixie, "ladies it looks as though Abby is breaking the rules. Monica, what is your recommendation?"

Monica smoothed her school skirt down and smirked.

"A good spanking, I would say."

Pixie, still kneeling, but now out from between Janet's thighs, her face still smeared with the brunette's orgasm, smiled.

"Penny, would you like to carry out the spanking? Ladies, should Abby be deprived of this non-regulation underwear at once, or later?"

Penny was smiling, and the others reacted as though Christmas had come early.

"Now!" That was the universal cry.

"Kay", Pixie looked at the tall submissive who had been assigned to Abby, "will you remove her knickers and bra please."

Still holding her skirt up, Abby had no choice but to endure the indignity of letting her submissive removed her skimpy knickers. Kay then took off her blouse, unhooked her bra to leave her tits on show, her nipples crinkled with arousal.

Penny sat down on one of the chairs.

"Over her knee, I think, Abby, don't you? And as confession is good for the soul, don't you think you should apologise and explain why you need spanking?"

Abby, who was now so aroused that in normal circumstances, she'd have had her vibe in her and been fondling her tits well on the way to a climax, was now perplexed. She was being asked to do something which went against everything she had become. But so urgent was her need, she fell back on the excuse she had no choice.

"Please, Miss Penny, I have been a bad girl and worn incorrect undies. Will you please give me that spanking I deserve?"

Monica's hands were back between Kay's thighs, and Kay was reciprocating with her left hand, whilst her right hand was stroking Janet's wetness.

They all watched as the dominant Abby placed herself across Penny's lap. The idea that this bossy twenty-year old was going to spank her appalled her. Never, ever, had she been spanked. But she was so wet and needy that she obeyed. She thought of Penny's thighs delicious, and in normal circumstances she would have been exploring them, not draped across them with the younger woman feeling her arse cheeks.

Penny thought she had never seen a more enticing sight. Not for a moment had she imagined that the dominant Abby would ever be across her lap, and she was enjoying squeezing that firm arse. She was going to have fun.

The first crack of Penny's palm on that firm arse sent a thrill through the others, and as she rained down on Abby's defenceless arse, turning it first pink, and then red, Abby began to whimper, the noise drowned out by the noises coming from the others. Kay was showing her mastery of multi-tasking by fingering both Janet and Monica, as Monica fingered her.

After twenty spanks, Penny stopped. Abby's arse was a nice shade of dark pink, the imprint of her palm evident.

"Penny, do you suppose that Abby should stand in the corner with her hands on her head? If so, tuck her skirt into the waistband."

Penny smiled, and did as Pixie had suggested.

"Corner, now!"

Abby got up unsteadily, confused and a little tearful. She so fucking wanted to cum, never in her life had she had to wait. What was almost worse was that despite the pain in her arse, she knew she was wetter for it. At some point in the humiliating ordeal, her clit had begun to tingle unbearably; she just wanted to frig herself to a fucking orgasm. Instead she found herself standing in the corner, her warm arse on show. She could hear the others moaning. It was so unfair.

Penny looked at Pixie, and they both watched the trio bring each other to another orgasm a piece. Penny nodded.

Pixie crawled between each set of thighs to help clean up Janet, Kay and Monica, all of whom welcomed her.

Coated with girl goo, Pixie smiled at Penny.

"Kay, there are two strappies in those drawers, would you fit one to yourself and fit one on Miss Penny?"

Delighted, Kay unzipped her own skirt, as Penny did the same, and the two of them helped each other into the strap-ons.

"Fuck", said Monica, who never swore, "that's so hot!"

Janet, kissing Monica's breasts, agreed. The two tall young women resembled two sexy Amazons equipped for sexual conquest, the ten-inch, ribbed girl-cocks jutting out.

Pixie broke the sexual tension and the silence.

"Abby, get on the bed, head down, arse up!"

As Abby turned to obey and saw her submissive looking so sexy, her cunt gushed. Could she really do what she had done to so many others? If not, then that ache would not be assuaged - so fuck it, she needed a cock in her. She positioned herself as ordered. She was surprised when she turned to see Pixie's face. She, too, was face down, arse up on the bed.

Monica and Janet watched, fascinated, as Kay grabbed her Dominant's hips and, positioning her girl-cock accordingly, she thrust into Abby, making her groan. Abby looked at Pixie, who was also moaning as Penny's girl-cock took her.

"Kiss each other", Penny ordered the two women on all fours.

To her amazement, Abby found herself kissing Pixie - and enjoying it.

As their tongues played, Abby felt herself pushed forward, Pixie going with her as Penny fucked her in time with Kay. Both women moaned as their lovers fucked them.

Pixie looked at Abby as the two of them were pounded:

"Do you need to touch yourself to cum, Abby?"

Moaning, Abby, who was now desperate, admitted her need. She was beyond caring about anything but cumming, but fearing Pixie would now get her revenge by denying her.

Penny, who was enjoying taking Pixie, as well as the view to her left of Abby's glorious arse being pushed by Kay's thrust, had an inspirational thought:

"Only one of you two sluts is allowed to cum. You are a slut, aren't you Abby, a bitch fucked by Kay."

"Yesssss, Miss Penny, I am a fucking slutty bitch, ohhh fuckkk, please."

As Abby pushed herself back so that Kay's girl-cock almost banged against her cervix, she no longer cared about anything except her orgasm, and a chill went through her at the thought it might be denied by the subby little bitch she was so enjoying kissing.

"Let it be Abby, Miss Penny", Pixie moaned.

"Beg to touch your clit Abby. Tell me who owns your orgasm?"

Abby moaned as the ribbed girl-cock drove in faster and harder, her cunt squelching.

"Oh please, Miss Penny, you own my orgasms, may I touch my clit, please!"

To have the dominant Abby begging like that almost made Penny cum, but she smacked Abby's arse instead.

"Who owns you owns your orgasms, dumb slut, who owns your orgasms?"

Moaning and turned on to the point of agony by Penny's treatment, Abby moaned:

"Miss Pixie owns them Miss Penny and she has given permission."

"Do it, slut."

At that Abby's fingers did what they had needed to do for the last two hours, and she rubbed herself as Penny fucked her. She kissed Pixie. And, just as she felt the wave cresting said:

"Thank you Miss Pixie!"

At that, she came, uncontrollably, squirting and collapsing on the bed, with Penny's girl-cock slipping from her, ending by wedging itself firmly in the blonde's arse crack.

Pixie slid out and, facing Kay's coated girl cock while unfastening it, thrust it into her, mixing their juices. It took only a few flicks of Pixie's skilled tongue to bring Kay to a shuddering orgasm.

As Kay collapsed in turn. Pixie turned to Penny, who was a sweating heap on top of a moaning Abby, who was still rubbing and cumming.

Parting Penny's arse-cheeks and licking her pulsing hole, Pixie took the girl-cock, now coated with her own juices and Kay's, and eased it into Penny.

Penny pressed into Abby, her hard nipples rubbing against the sweat. She needed to cum and, with Pixie pressing her buttons, came hard, moaning.

Looking around the room to where Monica and Janet were kissing, Pixie looked away and to the mirror, smiling. On the other side of the two-way mirror Dame Suzy was also smiling.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,309 Followers