All Comments on 'The Training of Pixie Pt. 10'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slightly Confused

Whilst I enjoyed the chapter the ending was confusing as I thought originally Kay was taking Abby and Penny was taking Pixie but somewhere along the line Penny and Kay seemed to have swapped places. But still it just goes to show how Pixie can manipulate any circumstance by totally confusing the other participants by lulling them into a false sense security whilst still achieving what she set out to do.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Pixie wanted Abby to be taken by Penny for reasons which will become clear in the next part. We are coming to a climax in more ways than one.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Empathy, empathy...

...they've all got it empathy (with apologies to Carry On Cleo). Sorry about the dreadful pun, Pixie, but it was just begging to be said (it's a nasty job but someone has to do it so it might as well be me!). In a nicely thought-out chapter, the tables have been turned and the biter bitten. The Guest of Dishonour has received her highly-deserved comeuppance and Misses Pixie and Penny et al should be Abby ever after (stop it, Brian! you really need to break yourself of this habit). Forgive my punniness, Pixie, and in return I'll give you five stars.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Pixie... topping from the bottom

The way Pixie orchestrated that whole scene with Abby was magnificent. Pixie was still able to revel in submission to most of the girls in the room, whilst controlling what was happening to Abby. And all while Dame Suzy watched. Splendid!

I am guessing Abby's brain has been thoroughly mixed up, and I look forward to knowing what the results will be. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for, as ever, making me giggle. I love your comments and am happy that you enjoyed the story xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Ah, OneAuthor, you have caught her. She does indeed top from the bottom. Penny’s report will be the next chapter - and we shall see xx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago
Abby thanked Pixie

To me, Abby's surrender to her orgasm that Penny was giving her by orders of Pixie was a defining moment. Perhaps she will crave such experiences from now on and forgo her arrogant selfish ways.

Pixie is the only one who can resist the call to orgasm and heighten the tension while everybody else is craving a release.

I wish that Abby, along with everybody else, would now beg Pixie to join in. Perhaps Penny is worthy of being anointed by Pixie's orgasmic juices, but it is for Pixie to decide.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Amadeus. As you rightly commented in the last chapter, retribution of the sort some wanted would have taught Abby nothing and reinforced her crude stereotyping. The question now is what she has learned. Penny's report is the next chapter. I do love your comments - thank you so much for them xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pixie Strikes Again and a Question for Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

I enjoyed how Chapter 10 played out with Abby and now look forward to Chapter 11 to see if Abby behavior pattern changes moving forward. I love the cleverness of Pixie and the way she manipulates herself / everyone from her appearance. Most importantly, Dame Suzie knows just to how set-up the perfect environment to make that happen.

I discussed you and your wonderful stories with college English Teacher. I told her about your marvelous articulate abilities, and how kindly you respond to your reader’s comments. I also told her how it saddens me that the gene pool and nature dealt you a bad hand when you discuss your appearance in your stories.

I read to my English Teach how Pixie used her talented tongue to pleasure Penny and, at the same time, stomped on a man. We both concluded that Pixie could have served Queen Elizabeth I well, since she was the “Virgin Queen” with many enemies and to marry would force her to relinquish her powers to her new husband / King. Queen Elizabeth trusted few people and this trust issue worsened as her loyal advisors got old / retired, and the new younger advisors had different ideas / viewpoints than her own. However, with Pixie on the job, Queen Elizabeth would not stray far from Pixie’s fabulous tongue and no rival man would ever get close enough to harm the Queen Elizabeth with Pixie on the job..

But we did have one question that only Pixie herself can answer. How would Pixie handle Queen Elizabeth’s greatest rival Mary Queen of Scotts?

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Very nice twist of roles

Although this chapter has left me hanging flight in not knowing how this role reversdd as l will turn out, I note that you are promising us an explanation in the next episode. So all is well in the world if PH, i am spoiled with such rich, but complex, writing of how these ladies behave and react to each task out in their path. Wonderful stuff

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Jeff, I so appreciate the encouragement. If you look at the third part of the Rahab series, you will see how Rahab handles Mary Queen of Scots - and I think you will see that Rahab is pixie by another name xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wiz, the next chapter has been submitted and should be up soon xxx

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

A beautiful chapter seeing Pixie’s steady control as Abby lost hers. The dynamic between the two really shows how the switch in this chapter defines Pixie, at least to me. She she does too from the bottom I loved how Abby grew almost more defiant and begging Pixie. Just a beautiful story!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aoife xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES