All Comments on 'The Transformation Ch. 02'

by twayciya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I'm not sure why i read this

After the first chapter, but i needed to see if I'd judged wrong, i rarely write bad reviews or give less than 4 stars, however i am still sticking by its abuse not BDSM.

A small paragraph at the end saying she has no real limits just does not condone his blatant abuse of her. I realise there are people who scene this way, but he is not showing any Dominant qualities AT ALL, edge play is all very well and good, not my bag but I'm sure some of my kinks are not others, but every Dom/sub relationship is grounded by love, caring, nurturing and guiding. This man is just an abusing 'wife beating' jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry but it has lost me reading any further

The previous chapter was horrible, but this has gone to absulutely nauseating. There are 'scenes' here that are stomach churning.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for clarifying that this is what she wants, or at least she knows what she is getting into....but...you won't find much of an appreciative audience here in bdsm. Even with 'consent,' it rings abusive. He is not 'the real deal.'

With the list of what has already happened, and what you have basically told us will happen...the best place for this is the FETISH category. Short of underage and snuff, most anything goes there. If you pull these chapters and resubmit them there, you will probably have a better reception for them and future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"Good little filthy cumdumpster" That right there is enough for me to stop reading. Who the hell talks like that, much less a Dom?

do us all a favor and stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that's a few minutes..

...that I'll never get back. It's really funny that the story started out selling to the readers how much she trusted him when he gave no indication at all through both chapters that he was trustworthy, it's not normal to trust someone that doesn't have a compassionate bone in their body! Please don't continue this story but if you do at least I know to skip straight past so cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No such thing as bad publicity...

Ironically, all the negative comments are why I read this story in the first place - morbid curiosity! On first read, the man is an asshole and the woman is in need of psychological help. Having said that, she is clearly consenting to this treatment (to the extent that she is sane) and there are obvious elements of bondage and domination, so I think the author has put this story in the correct category. Not my cup of tea, but I don't object to it being here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comments from squat and his Owner

The two chapters of this story were very exciting even though we come from a different aspect and in reading this story had to do a mental transposition of gender. We are of a Femdom point of view, but still were able to enjoy the content.

Contrary to a lot of the more puritan comments, I find myself wanting more filth, more depravity, and more degradation. That is because of our own lifestyle. But you have touched on some thought inspiring concepts for my Owner, and some rather hot fuel for my fantasies. Some of your story content may very well find some slightly modified versions entering our malebreaking sessions. We thank you for that.

It would be interesting to see what you could do with a story written from a femdom point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this should be in race/degradation section

Only a small amount of people into bdsm are also into race play and degradation. But it can be a healthy, very satisfying thing for both, if it's built on trust and understanding. The story is great, because everything he does makes her wet and eager to please. Everything she does makes him hard. If he wasn't attentive, consistent, and totally into it, the scene would be ruined. If he's a fake Dom it would have come out already, but he's not, and he's in the zone. This is his role and she wants exactly what he's giving her. The way the story plays out I'm sure both parties have discussed this scene in detail and everything is going as planned, and both will be satisfied in the end. The high level of trust right from the get go is suspect but hey, it's just a story. It's definitely not for everyone and should be put in a degradation section. Some people hurl when they read this, some people love it, and I want to hear more.

Just my humble opinion.

Geo99dom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Some might not like this kinda of bdsm but I love it! My master and I are very similar. I enjoy being humiliated and abused. We also like race play. I'm black and he is white. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous