All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty A05'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANKS

Thanks for sharing your story,Nothing better than a hot wife.Please ignore the few stupid little boys that post the same silly shit on every story,it just shows their lack on education and how perverted they are..Thanks again and hope you write more again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANKS

For admitting that both you and your husband are stupid. For the honesty, I'll award no stars or comments about your stupid story and award you 1 star for the honesty, even though the story was not very Dom good.

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Nope

I see nobody asking for this cum dumpsters perspective, in fact Judging by the score's, we just hope she dies a disease filled death soon taking this series with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I wasn't a prude, but the idea someone other than my husband fucking me ran counter to everything I'd been taught about marriage."

Marriage is what you decide to make it. A decent woman would have dumped an asshole who wanted her to become a slut. Just stupid and boring, and insulting to all marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I bet I've said it a hundred times already

The fucking comments in loving wives are hilarious. The most laughable are the defenders of slut wife, hot wife/willing cuckoldry stories. Calling others perverted who don't particularly care for this type of story is down right laughable. The only perverted asses here are the ones that favor these trash/pathetic/cuckold tales. What's so fucking erotic about these stories? Would you sewer rats care to explain?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Don't use D/s as an excuse for trashing s marriage vow

That's on you and hubby

Plenty of us dominate with discretion and respect for marriage

Low class unethical swappers belong on COPS marathon DV calls

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

KimIamKimIamover 6 years ago
That's the genre!

Thanks for giving Betty's perspective on her story. What's shared here isn't for everyone; but it seems to work for Betty and her husband...they seem to be very open and honest with each other and with the men they both enjoy sharing Betty with, and it all seems very exciting! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

For couples who are into this lifestyle, it pleases and fulfills both parties. I am a submissive wife and we thrive on the thrills that result from me being used by other men (always guys we know to be safe, discreet and healthy). The great majority of women love a good, hard fucking by a man who is in-charge. The husbands who encourage their wives and even watch the fun are just as loving as any others. If it takes a few days to recover from a night of serious sex with one or more men, it was a good night. Your story is a 5.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Read enough of this garbage and it will dum_U_severely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
601 Followers
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...