The Transformation of Betty A05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, with the sensations of required obedience generated within me by the collar, I raised no objection whatsoever. In fact, at that moment I wanted to feel like I was Alex's slut and that it was he as opposed to my husband who was sharing me with Sid and Ed.

Thus, with my tits continuing to throb from the still-attached nipple clamps, it was with enormous erotic anticipation that I took the short trip down the hall, up the elevator, and then down the hall to Alex's room. Of course, had anyone seen me they'd have known in an instant that I was a BDSM slut for the three men I was with. But a BDSM slut was precisely what I wanted to be that night and, as strange as it might seem, I was actually disappointed that no one did see me in the company of three men going to Alex's room. I WAS a BDSM slut and my state of mind at that moment was such that it would turn me on to let anyone know that.

At this point I will forego an hour by hour accounting of my experiences with Alex and his friends over the weekend. That first night, with the exception of a two hour break, the three men fucked, bound and used me in so many different positions and combinations it's impossible for me to recount the precise sequence of things and my moment by moment responses except to say I was one truly well used slut in need of some sleep by the time I was returned to my husband in the morning. So instead let me focus the remainder of my recounting of things on three specific experiences.

The first experience began with a late night swim at the casino swimming pool. I'd packed two swimsuits for the trip to Vegas. One was erotic enough if only by virtue of being a thong suit - the only type my previous Master, Bill, had allowed me to own and wear. It was the second suit, which I packed on a whim not expecting to actually wear it on this trip, that occasioned an especially memorable experience with Alex. The suit, which probably had less fabric to it than a table napkin and referred to as a sling suit, barely covered my cunt and tits. And even then what it covered of my tits was minimal since the fabric there was semi-sheer and not much wider that 3 or so inches. Nevertheless Alex and my husband felt I could get away with wearing it for a late night swim when no children were likely to be present at the pool. Ill be absolutely honest here ... as pornographic as it was to wear such a suit in public ... a swimsuit suitable only for an on-stage stripper ... it turned me on to no end to wear it. Just as my husband used every opportunity to demonstrate to Alex what a shameless slut I was, I was by then doing the same thing ... I had begun to think of Alex as a Master and me as his sub slut so I wanted to be no less obedient to him as I had been for Bill. Wearing that swimsuit in public was indeed a pure act of obedience.

In any event, as it turned out, the pool was only sparsely occupied when we arrived there, but with one important exception ... the casino's 25 year old or so pool attendant. Alex had me do various things such as retrieve towels that put me on display to him, while, unknown to me at the time, inviting him to come to Alex's room when his work at the pool ended. And that's precisely what happened ... less than a half hour after going upstairs with Alex and his two friends for the night, the attendant appeared at his door and joined them in fucking me.

Alex, though, who was by then taking full advantage of the freedom to use me as he wished that my husband had given him, wanted more than to merely have me fucked by four men. When I was sent to the bathroom to clean up and shower Alex sent the attendant into the bathroom after me so he could fuck me hard in the shower while he, Sid and Ed listened outside to my moans and screams of pleasure as a young stud ravaged me totally.

Thus, just as my husband had in effect whored me to Alex, Alex was now himself whoring me to someone. The end result was not only that I received an incredible fucking in the shower, but also I now felt a stronger sense of being owned by Alex. If I hadn't fantasized about flying out to visit Alex to serve as his slut before that, I surely began thinking about it then.

You might wonder why I could so quickly and readily begin imagining myself as a collared owned slut for someone I'd known for less than two days. While I'm not able to psychoanalyze myself, I believe that it's because, after 9 years as Bill's collared slut, I needed to be collared by someone who wasn't my husband. It wasn't that my husband was in any way unable to fuck and use me as I needed to be fucked and used. But there was something decidedly different about being married yet collared by someone else. I'm sure that part of the explanation for that lies in the fact that my extra-marital collaring was so socially forbidden and immoral. If the word 'slut' applied to anyone, it surely applies to a wife who is sexually owned by another man. And just as a smoker craves their next cigarette, I craved being a slut. In addition, I began fantasized about Alex, perhaps out of proportion to the objective circumstances, because he was a great fuck. Once he began treating me like a slut, once he whored me to the pool attendant, I began thinking about and responding to him in the same way as I had thought about and responded to Bill. I quickly found myself saddened by the fact that he lived 1500 miles from us because I knew with a virtual certainty that unless there was some yet-to-be-revealed secret about Alex's life that would preclude such a possibility, I'd do everything I could to become Alex's formally collared slut and whore. You might argue that because I was such a wanton slut, a virtual nymphomaniac and cheap whore that I'd crave being collared by anyone ... that I had no standards for a Master. That, though, was definitely not the case. Alex was hardly the first man I'd fucked since Bill passed out of my life, and to that point I hadn't been let to imagine any of them as my owner.

My second memorable experience with Alex only served to increase my attraction to him and my view of his as my Master. It began, I think, our third afternoon in his room with his friends. Things began in a 'normal' way with each of the men fucking me and Alex using the riding crop on me. But since my husband's toys were still all in Alex's room, he decided to make full use of them. In this instance, though, after attaching the cuffs to my ankles and wrists and then the clamps painfully to my tits, Alex undid the laces to his shoes so that he could pull my legs into the air and attach each clamp to the corresponding ankle cuff using a lace. This forced me to keep my legs in the air, bent back in the direction of my head as best I could while leaving my cunt and asshole fully exposed. Alex then began by fucking me with the handle to the crop, which was then followed by each man taking their turn ramming their cock into my cunt or ass.

Needless to say, with my legs moving about from the force of their thrusts, they were constantly pulling on the laces and thus on the clamps. Searing pain was surging virtually constantly thru one nipple or the other while the men fucked me as if they were raping me. I came, screamed, moaned, came, screamed, then came again, then again ... on and on into an endless orgasmic blur. If Alex questioned how much of a pain slut I truly was, such questions were surely answered then. It was a brutal fucking I'll long remember and forever crave. That experience, moreover, was repeated for my husband's benefit later that night. Demonstrating to him my complete surrender to Alex's BDSM use of me, my intense reaction, which consisted again of countless orgasms, served to announce how confident Alex felt about using me as his slut and not viewing me merely as a wanton horny wife loaned out by her husband.

My third memorable experience with Alex was, in most ways, far less extreme than the others, but no less significant. One of the dresses I wore for him was an ultra short (barely covered my ass when I didn't bend) one with a neckline that scooped to below my waist. It was pornographic enough when I wore it normally. But upon entering the elevator for the ride up to Alex's floor, Alex immediately pinned me against the elevator's back wall and pulled down my dress to my waist, leaving me totally naked from the waist up. He then told me that regardless of who entered the elevator on the way up or who was in the hall when walking to his room, I was to remain as I was ... a slut with her tits bouncing as she walked and on fully view. Once again, though, no one saw me. But it wasn't the fact that I wasn't exposed to anyone that made this brief experience memorable; it was the fact that Alex had no inhibitions against exposing me. Just as Bill had me wear clothes in public that shamelessly displayed me as his slut, and often made adjustments to what I wore that made things even more pornographic (for example, wearing sheer dresses that were designed to be worn with undergarments, having me re-sew a neckline so it exposed more of my tits or having me virtually remove my blouse in the backseat of taxis), Alex appeared to have the same preferences. I knew that the longer I was with Alex, the more I'd be exposed ... he was no less willing to push the envelope as to what he could get away with than was my previous Master.

Needless to say, all good things must come to an end, and my three days with Alex in Vegas was no exception. I was utterly shameless, though, in expressing my desire to fly out to visit him and be his slut. When parting for the last time I told him directly "I need to see you again ... I need to fly out to visit you so I can fully serve as your slut."

Without making any promises he asked "and for how long would you want to visit?"

"For as long as you'd want me ... a weekend, a week, a month ... anything" I replied, virtually begging him to agree to see me again.

"Well, I'll tell you now that I do plan to have you come out. You're the most intensely and shamelessly sexual woman I've ever known or imagined possible. My only regret is that you're married and live so far from me."

I knew I was placing too much weight on the possibilities and my fantasies, but I nevertheless couldn't resist telling him "The distance between us in a problem but it need not be a permanent one. And I don't want you to think of my marriage as a constraint on anything."

I was merely stating what had been the case when Bill moved to Europe and the possibility arose then that I'd either travel frequently to be with him, or move to Europe permanently as his slut. I took the chance that opening that same door with Alex wouldn't scare him off, but it was he after all who raised the subject of my marriage as a potential constraint.

Admittedly, at this stage of our relationship my marriage was a constraint, but in the erotic afterglow of serving as his slut for three days in Vegas, I couldn't resist jumping the gun a bit in my unwillingness to impose any roadblocks whatsoever to seeing him again and to surrendering to him as totally as I just had. I then added "If and when I visit you, I want you to use me to realized any and all sexual fantasies you've ever had, no matter how extreme. I'd even be willing to work as a whore for you."

To this Alex responded that if I did visit him, he'd want it to be where he'd have to answer to no one, including my husband, as to how I was used, what I was made to do, and so on. He wanted me to visit under the terms of acting as if I were his collared slut even if there was no formal collaring.

I eagerly agreed to this under the assumption that my husband would impose no objections. In fact, later, when reviewing events with my husband as we ourselves prepared to head to the airport, he made it clear that he and Alex had already talked about me visiting him, that Alex would be free to share me with anyone he wanted to share me with, and that if he wanted me to work as a whore he was free to pimp me provided my safety was assured and there was no chance I'd be arrested. And when he asked if I'd could imagine myself as Alex's collared sub slut, I could only say yes.

My husband's response then, prior to fucking 'his horny slut wife' was "well, I think we'll be able to arrange something for you ... I know he's eager to see you again."

So the question now I suppose is: Did I ever travel to be with Alex? The answer is yes, several times. And yes, he did work me as a whore ... in a strip club as a stripper and whore. That, though, is another story that I guess its up to me to tell since my husband wasn't there to see any of it ... another story for another time.