All Comments on 'The Trap'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

5* A strange and improbable tale with an unusual premise. I didn't expect to like it - but you write so well that it is convincing. Thank you for posting it.

HargaHarga9 months ago

5*. Well written as always. Very fucked up story with no real winners. The wife is a real bitch to have set this all up in the first place just to justify her having an affair. The husband is not much better sleeping with his mother- in -law not with standing being pushed into it by his wife. He should have seen the manipulation his wife was doing and realized something wasn't right. When he did find out instead of trying to prevent it or at least minimize the consequences he just moved on with Claire. She is not really much of a friend because when she found out what Susan was doing she used it to get Susan's husband. I think the all deserve each other.

demanderdemander9 months ago

Not bad. Expository dialogue, though. D

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Great writing ✍️ but sex with MIL was not OK.

Needs a sequel.

Needs a happy ending.

4.5/5

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

I must admit that the mother-in-law angle is a bit creepy, but as manipulation goes it was an interesting story. When she went to Edward, her goose was cooked.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermit9 months ago

Like the old saying, this is the pot calling the kettle black. It is a well-written tale, interesting, and, excluding the sex with the mother-in-law, a good take on a selfish wife. If he had just taken Mom out for meals and talked, trying to ease her depression, this would have been a perfect story. Realize I'm not criticizing another writer's decisions either. This was semi-plausible and, to me, points out the dangers of boys' and girls nights out. If you're married and run with the boys or girls without your significant other, even if you don't cheat, there is the perception that shows a weak marriage.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ well done.

jflindersjflinders9 months ago

I disagree with @Mightyheart. The story doesn't need a happy ending, it already has one. Paul has moved on and is happy, the kids are happy, Claire is happy, Anne is moving on and the only sad one is Susan, whose unhappiness as the one to engineer the destruction of he faithfulness in the marriage is really the point of the story.

I understand those that are unsatisfied with the sex with the mother in law but as an element of the story it was clearly done in such a way that it couldn't be logically used in the way Susan used it, as justification for having sex with another man without her husband's consent.

JH4FunJH4Fun9 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Excellent tale. As always well written and a unique premise. While I thought the tale was at the top of your game and gave it an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. I cannot agree with the comment from Mightyheart about a happy ending.

Your tale had what I call the best solution of the four possible endings. The first being RAAC, second BTB, third Everyone Loses (EL) and forth Life Well Lived (LWL). Ending with a LWL is the best ending there can be. However, I enjoy the addition of Susan thinking, “I try my best to be happy for Paul, I really do, he deserves it after all... but it's just not fair, he should be mine! Maybe if I keep being nice, I will eventually find my way back to him.” That alone leaves room for you to weave your magic into another tale for all of us to consume.

Thank you for giving us this one. I am looking forward to more of your productions.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you! 5 stars from me.

As I'm working on a story or 10 of my own, I like to read the comments of others. I thought SW_MO_Hermit's comment about dating the MIL w/o sex to be particularly insightful. BUT, (IMO) you'd have had to change the story to make "just dating the MIL w/o sex" really work as Paul was clearly interested in having sex with her. I guess that's part of your genius: you put enough in the story about Paul that having sex with the MIL, while entirely strange in most instances, worked well in the story.

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Well done, but the thoughts of boning my ma in law ….. bleeetch, not a chance in hell

FireFox59FireFox599 months ago

Interesting story. Thankfully Paul started living for himself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Paul lost the high ground when he agreed to sleep with her mother. They both need to move on and he shouldn’t do it with Claire.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat9 months ago

Karma slapped the selfish, manipulative bitch. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dude! I know it's not incest but his mother-in-law??? The minute his wife suggested that he should have known that a rat was loose and he should have run screaming in the other direction. In the end they were both (all three) horrible people. I mean serious "ew"! Even for a fictional story that was just wrong.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

I mean it's called "the trap" so I new what was gonna happen from jump Street but still, the moment she brings up dating her mom warning bells and klaxons woulda been ringing in my head. Such an obvious setup, only difference is I thought he was gonna go for moms.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Be careful what you wish for? Manipulations often backfire and bite you in the ass.

SouthdownSouthdown9 months ago

Surprisingly enjoyable if a little too typical of female 'logic'

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I see total reality in this story. 5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Always enjoys your tales and this one was no exception. Since Paul is here in the LW genre, surely he would have recognized the signs that Susan was cheating and not bought into her plan with "mum" - LOL! Hard for me to buy into men being as dumb as he was, but you did a great job trying to sell it. 4.4*

mainer42mainer429 months ago

well told story. The wife was blind too so many things and I did not feel sorry for here

sdc97230sdc972309 months ago
Paul didn't know he was in a LW story

In real life, non-cheaters seldom realize their partners are cheating. People have a natural tendency to project their own tendencies upon others, especially those who are close to them. If you are an honest, faithful partner, you just don't spend a lot of time thinking about whether the person you are partnered with is as well. The people most likely to spot the behavior of a cheating partner are cheaters who are making an effort to conceal those behaviors themselves.

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

interesting story. Neat trick her using her Mom's body to set up her own cheating excuse. 5* story.

CriosCrios9 months ago

Another fine story! The author is a master at bringing out the seesawing emotions of the characters. Also clear that Susan’s not only selfish, but delusional

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

A Big 5 Blazing Stars for the Writer, Great tail of a Selfish Woman that ALWAYS wants more, More money, more things, More Variety and bigger dicks. She couldn't be happy with a good hardworking loyal husband, but had to set him up so she could go fuck around with a much better-looking younger man. Whoops! Hubby didn't like being treated like that. Too late Cheating wife realizes what she is losing. Too late to get her Hubby back. Too late now she gets to stay at home and be lonely while hubby gets closer to another woman. Great Story, Great Writing, Great Moral to the Story. Love the Happy Ending. thanks, for the Good Effort. Buster2U

maxx308maxx3089 months ago

A well written story and an enjoyable read. Thanks 😊

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

She shot herself in the foot!

4

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0479 months ago

Quiet believable and sounds realistic. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SatinDesires has a real flair for this type of implausible tale... patently absurd scenarios executed by shallow people... yet making them totally believable while reading them. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It serves the conniving cunt for her treachery. Setting up her husband to sleep with her mum so she can shag Ed? Then, the fool maintains a relationship with Ed to hedge her bets. Toss off.

Well written story. Thank you for posting!

amygdalaamygdala9 months ago

Damm the ending was so prolific for me!

"I try my best to be happy for Paul, I really do, he deserves it after all... but it's just not fair, he should be mine! Maybe if I keep being nice I will eventually find my way back to him."

Till the very end she is still being swayed by her self centered, self entitled ego.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

She got what she deserved, harsh but true. But could we have had another ending?

At times l don’t mind a reconciliation, this is perhaps one of those times.

Hearing her perspective allows me to agree that if they had reconciled it wouldn’t have been a bad thing. She learnt her lesson, knew her mistakes and l believe would never have done anything like this again. She was truly sorry and she was trying to change to win him back. But he would not see it and she was betrayed by her best friend, what a bitch.

It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written but sad tale. Point driven home that sometimes even genuine remorse is not enough when the trust and respect are stomped on. Glad Paul stayed firm.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great well written. the MIL sex was a new twist. Susan is so delusional. what a selfish bitch.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

A well written, realistic, example of a marriage breakup, all manipulated by one spouse: the wife.

Well, except for the "fucking the MIL", of course. What sort of man/husband would give in and accept what his idiot wife proposed. There is no way that would work. Yes, if the MIL was attractive for her age, there are things they both could do to get her out of her shell. But fucking her... lol, no way.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

"It's cheating if you set me up from the start, so you could be with him. Is that what the tryst with your mum was really about, a trap set up by my wife and which I walked blindly into."

/ -- Yes it was stupid of Paul. I think it was his fault the marriage started to get off-the-rails.

Paul should have said NO to the suggestion of Susan to let him have sex with her Mum.

But Paul did and I just skimmed over to the succeeding paragraphs not reading them thoroughly

because I already know this stupid Paul just gave a hall pass to Susan when he ducked Anna.

Again stupid man. It was all his fault, Susan just made things worse after..

Susan should have cleaned Paul out in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All the main characters seems coming from the first grade school, childish, immature and highly irresponsible, certainly not behaving like mature adults. That's what happens when people put their brain between their legs. All in all an interesting tale, even though very much unrealistic, with an ending not properly ended. So, it will be the usual RAAC or the due payback for the liar and narcissistic slut wife ? 3*, for now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit unrealistic with the mom but good story. Cheating skank slut got what she deserved on both ends. Loser for a lover and a reawakened hubby who knows he doesn't need to put up with her whore shit. Claire was a smart girl!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not bad. But, I was to the point that I was hoping that you'd just get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought Paul was a hypocrite, even if it was a set up. Can't say I really enjoyed it (that's just personal opinion), But the story was well written and kept my attention. 4*

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

fiver! Well done

I didnt see the Claire angle until the very end. I thought this was going to go into an arrangement with the mom getting Paul once a week or something.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Ouch! Interesting story with a weird but entertaining plot.

I kind of lost what little sympathy I had for Susan when she kept seeing Edward after she blew up her marriage.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars for a standard 'run of the mill' BTB story.

I am sorry, but I just could not get into this story - none of the characters were even remotely likeable. It seemed like there was no energy - it was just boring. The SLUT got exactly what she wanted and paid the price - end of story - move on.

Better luck with your next story.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An well done enjoyable story. Shows that words can hurt and damage a relationship. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I kinda get it. She's not a bad nor evil person. When she pimped out her own mother...that told me how little she truly regards sex and fidelity. At first I believed it was a set up to excuse a fling. But when you read the story very carefully...she pimped her mom out WAY before Edwards came onto the scene. She was lousy in the sack with both her husband AND her lover. She seems to enjoy the stories of sex and attention of sexual attraction much more than actual sex. I'm not excusing her. Divorce was the logical option. She's stupid and selfish because she transferred her feelings and thoughts of fidelity onto her husband. But his stance was VERY clear that he did not consent, and values the feelings of others. Her disrespect took a long time to realize. Now she understands his feelings on the matter, and is willing to live like a nun. She doesn't feel the same way, but can now appreciate his feelings. A bit too late. Her nail in the coffin was offering him harsh criticism when explaining her affair. He no longer felt safe around her. She already wounded him, so it was her time to grovel and comfort.

I feel bad because she really did learn her lesson. But he learned to not trust her anymore. And he was right to do so. Cheating is so toxic. It's why we teach others to value fidelity, even if a few rare people don't seem to care. Too much potential shrapnel.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Very good story!!!! 5 stars from here!

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

Full marks even if you are challenged by indefinite articles.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked how this story didn’t have cheating whores falling to the floor sobbing, burned bitches, or cheated on husbands breaking down crying or getting drunk. There weren’t any ninja friends or navy seals either.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The mother in law thing was weird but I like how the author used it in the story. The MTL wasn’t in on the wife’s deception and in fact was used by the daughter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"had to admit the idea of an insurance policy might have been lingering somewhere deep in the recesses of my mind." - How is him "dating" her mother at HER request, an insurance policy to cover her cheating?

\

"I thought you spending time with my mum was a reasonable exchange" - Sure, for her!

\

" your alternative is my mum and I had to arrange that for you!" - Wow, that'll win him over.

\

"She asked what I did in the bedroom to keep things exciting and I was stumped, no I didn't have any sexy lingerie" - I love it, so many stories where the wives never think about what they're not doing to "spice things up."

\

"I was delighted, we wanted the same things more or less," - No, he wants A partner, not necessarily her.

\

Back when she said, "He let himself go," Heaven help the guy who says that about his wife!

\

"I never thought it would come to this." - Duh! Few people do bad things expecting the consequences.

\

The thing with the mother-in-law wasn't the thing, though the sex WAS creepy. It was just a supposedly "safe" ploy to give her cover for her affair.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Different. It may just be that I’m not built that way, but I found the whole thing with her mom difficult to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Using her Mom as bait for the trap is really despicable. That is one very selfish woman. Divorcing her is a good call.

Four star story, but the world here was a bit too small: first her Mom, then her good friend. Some non related/associated to the wife females were needed here. Those relations are so close that it is really does support the notion Paul can't find his own women. Which is pretty sad state for a protagonist who is a wronged husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"It turns out he didn't have as much money as I thought, and he would lose most of that in his divorce, I mean who has 5 kids these days." Says it all, doesn't it. See ya in the rearview mirror! Ta Ta! Well done Satindesires 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"In real life, non-cheaters seldom realize their partners are cheating."

\

So I guess in real life honest people seldom realize when they are being scammed. Virtuous people seldom realize when they are in the company of a scoundrel. Smart people seldom realize when they are trying to communicate with a dumb shit. What self validating bullshit for someone who is deaf dumb and blind.

\

In real life intelligent people are perceptive, discerning, and can usually figure out the truth from a lie. Suzanne wanted Paul to fuck her mother. You have to be an idiot to think that is normal thinking. Anna wanted to engage in sex with her son-in-law at the urging of her daughter, because she's just too shy and lacks confidence, except she is charming, intelligent, and knock-out sexy and gorgeous. Does that add up?

\

Suzanne wanted to trade up. After sampling the goods she got buyer remorse. If the Edward asshole had actually been single, a decent guy, a decent fuck, hunkier and richer than Paul she would have dumped Paul in a second, and taken the kids with her. Paul knows this. He made the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The fact Paul sleep with Claire’s mother killed this story for me. A marriage bound to fail. It didn’t matter that both mother and daughter approved .it’s just plan sick..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really 3 awful idiots and immature "adults" main characters; the worst was certainly the wife, but thehusband and the "mother" were not so much better. There was a family with kids and these "mature adults" behaved like stupid teenagers reasoning with their genitals ? 3 idiots MCs out of 3 seems a bit too much irrealistic, even for a fiction tale. And what about the open ending ? If a 2nd part is planned why the title is not reporting part 1 ? Impossible to evaluate this tale until it's finished.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

...someone who properly uses "career" instead of "careen."

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

It's not a bad story if you can get past the obvious and massive plot hole. But that requires that the author write a conversation which makes sense and happens in real life.

.

Susan tells her husband Paul that her mother is lonely and wants the husband to take out the mother-in-law socially. the wife turns around and tells her mother that the husband is feeling alone and isolated and depressed and that it would help me quite a bit if you Mom would spend some time with my husband.

.

So when the Paul and mother-in-law start going out socially they never talk about the conversations that they have had with Susan. This is where the story breaks down because Paul and the Mother-in-law Had real conversations and all the time they were social dating - for they became physical-- it would have occurred to them that Susan is playing them telling them two different things.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

It was difficult to keep the wife on her narrow ledge with an implacable past behind her and an abysmal future to look forward to. I think that you did it well. She recovered from her very near fall and clawed back some integrity. It's hard not to wish her well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Susan needs to discover why she isn't a sexual person. Paul loved her in spite of this, but she couldn't display her feelings in the bedroom. Even when Anna described what she and Paul had done together, Susan never had that "Ah Ha!" moment and asked herself why she couldn't do those things with Paul. Susan is broken and Paul can be happy with Claire.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, what tangled webs we weave,

When first, we suffer to deceive...

With apologies to Sir Walter Scott.

Susan spun a web and caught herself in it. And how low a person is she to use her mother as a sex trap for her husband? Susan would have done less damage shooting her own toes off with a. 410 shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just like him I am so over these women that think they deserve more when in reality they need to look in the mirror at ALL their own faults (jaybee186)

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Excellent story, didn’t think so at the beginning when Susan set Paul with his mother. Only to find out so that Susan could get a free pass. Total cheater, only thought about herself? Ending wasn’t a surprise when Claire stopped being friends. Looks like Susan still doesn’t get it, thinking she’s entitled. Plus being lousy in bed = small apartment with cats………..

Thanks for writing, good twist 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

The Susan ending didn't feel real to me. Unless she was as attractive as was made out. The mother husband thing was just plain either a really dumb plot device or Susan is mentally ill. There down right sluts that would never go for that

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Oh and wouldn't shouldn't couldn't are very important to not miss spell. It literally reverses the sentence making it very confusing

BabalooieBabalooie8 months ago

What a dumb broad.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Moonbat74Moonbat748 months ago

Good for Paul, eh? Susan sounds like a dud root anyway.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

An unusual premise, well done but a bit wordy. 5 stars.s

Happily_Married87Happily_Married878 months ago

Very good story! I don't blame Paul at all, Susan played with fire and got burnt and lost everything.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A totally irrealistic tale about 3 narcissistic irresponsible adults, no one a little bit credible. That trap was smelling bad from a distance of miles, but maybe all of them knew pretty well what was going on and just play the dumb game for their own interest, making the plot more credible. Anyway, what distasteful characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice twist but the poor forgotten male can't find his way back to save his family. Because married fidelity and morality are so important on a sex story sight. So many of these stories need exciting sex not more morality. The best part was when he was having relationships with his mother. After that it was typical loving wife getting left behind. How boring

inka2222inka22228 months ago

4.5 stars. I usually prefer a more... severe BTB, but this was not advertised as such, and the author was careful to structure things in a way that didn't make for a man-hating story - the wife didn't fuck up his relationship with the kids, didn't fuck him over financially in the divorce as much as she could legally, beyond initial selfish justifications didn't trash talk him, and the author clearly showed she regretted losing him. AND he got a decent replacement fast. And there was no hint of "ooooh i luuuuuuve her so I'll stay with her". If I wasn't a BTB purist, it'd be an easy 5 stars, and I think I'll round 4.5 up to 5 in practice anyway. Good show!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A fiction story, but the truth is there really are women this self absorbed and stupid.

knoxhardknoxhard8 months ago

I think the story might have worked a bit better if you had substituted a different woman for the mother-in-law. A best friend of the wife would be best. Even her sister or cousin if you insist there has to be some family connection.

I like the basic premise you chose to explore -- it's a trick. She leads him to do something she assures him isn't really cheating and then uses it as cheating to justify her bad behavior. While reading it, her having an affair was the first thought that came up.

This basic plot would work well with a sex for procreation angle. Helping out the sister because brother-in-law is unable. And then having his wife use it to justify her affair.

There have been several stories with a somewhat similar angle. The wife has a sexpot/slut friend who tries to seduce hubby so wife can have a hall pass (or they fool him into thinking he had cheated).

A decent effort. The change in narrator got a bit confusing at times. Perhaps it could have been cleaned up a bit. 4

knoxhardknoxhard8 months ago

Is there any way to add a 4.5 scoring option. Just generally. I think a 5 should be a rare gem. But lots of stories deserve a good score and a 4 actually drops the average. Sometimes I will choose not to hit a score star because I think the story deserves a 4.3 or higher, but isn't in my view worth a 5. I don't want to reduce the score with my grade just because I don't think it quite deserves a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her affair lover said she was a shit fuck. Her husband (at the timer) more or less said the same thing as he was proceeding towards divorce. Her mother was better in bed. And she made everything about her.

Susan was the author of her own misfortune. Claire, she played it smart, got what she wanted, and gave Paul what he deserved.

Edward was just an idiot who gave up his marriage for a dead fuck.

I think it all worked out pretty well.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol8 months ago

The step mother was a interesting twist! Thank you!

-

Be well!

fazerboy1fazerboy18 months ago

Another great story from this author. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a trio of disgusting, immoral and immature people, each one with their genitals in place of their head. The worst of all was certainly the wise "adult" mother, a very low life person. These awful characters made this plot even more awful. Luckily "this is just fiction".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I usually like your stories, but not this one. What kind of mother-in-law has sex with her daughter's husband?

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

4 stars for a well written and paced tale about a woman who quit caring just long enough to get into marital trouble. Setting up her husband with her mother as an excuse then using it against him..... just plain stupid on her part. No excuse for that kind of idiocy. If that had happened to me, I'd probably would've gone to jail in a fit of justified rage. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A terribly written story, the conversations were so robotic with no emotion conveyed. The whole thing seemed very sophomoric. If Susan loved Paul and the fact that her mother told her she needed to be more sexual with him, she did not try to seduce him and knock his socks off. That was so unrealistic and made the story so dull. The story, as told, was boring and lacked any conviction or determination on anyone's part. Good concept for a story, just not done very well. I give it a 2.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters8 months ago

Anyone hear "danger Will Robinson " as soon as she suggested biffing her own mother.....

fritz51fritz518 months ago

satindesires - Pay no attention to nay sayers. What a terrific plot device, having the wife talk hubby into doing her mom. Sure, I suspected right away what her motive might be, it is Literotica after all, but I’m fairly certain that was a first, definitely a first for me.

Also was pleased that he didn’t cave in at the end, what she did was unforgivable.

5 stars

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Thank goodness the stupid and selfish are soon revealed.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

With the exception of sleeping with his mother in law, this was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another guy sucked into depression and emasculation and nagged into dreadful impotent acceptance by a perpetually unhappy and manipulative wife who felt she was like megan markle not getting the royal ass kissing and spending she was entitled too. Soon harry will be gone, 2nd divorce in 2 generations of royal fambly. This bitch got what she deserved, soon megan will too; nothing but loneliness and unhappiness, great. rk

SignedBTWSignedBTW7 months ago

Didn't She Say

She wouldn't see Edward again then "...I had stayed in touch with Edward...". Yeah, I wouldn't ever trust her again either. Well done story but I admit the part about sleeping with his mother-in-law made me a bit queasy. But it was an interesting plot device in a well told story. I thought that the moment Susan brought it up it was just a ruse to allow her cheat, Paul just figured it out too late. Signed: BTW

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Well, hard to find a way to like him sleeping with his mother in law even if it was at his wife request.

That said, the wife was written as very calculating.... Always balancing who gave her a better life with little attention payed to feelings.

Fun read though

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Nicely done, a well written story, yes it has a word or two missing but who's doesn't,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Word to the wise for those contemplating going outside their marriage; Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

In how many homes does vanilla sex feature, until one or the other strays.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. The MIL ploy blew up in the wife's face. Showed her husband what he had been missing: passion both for his wife and her for him. Hard to close your eyes to that revelation as a man, regardless of how badly he despised or wanted to forgive his wife's tawdry affair. Besides she can't take back what she said even if some of it wad in a fit of pique over being caught. She said and did multiple things gs after confrontation that came straight out of the ANTI-reconciliation playbook. Her stupidity and her loss. She obviously fell out of love with her husband, then scrambled when she learned Edward was married. What a narcissist bitch.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

Paul was right.... she wasn't putting any effort into their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Susan was delusional. To the end.

.

3 ***

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...