The Treehouse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie finally asked Adam why he didn't just take them out and he explained that for one, they didn't appear to be slavers. Two, if they were part of a group they might be missed, and more people would then come looking for them. Not sure if either was the whole reason but, in this war torn world those two seemed more like civilians than enemy. They didn't have guns and only one bow with no more than 4 arrows so they couldn't be too dangerous. They probably couldn't kill the cows if they had found them out roaming.

With that subject out of the way she decided to ask him something a bit more personal. "Why are you only sleeping with one of your wives?"

"Uh, what? Wives? How do you know I'm not?" Answering a question with a question might give him time to figure out an answer.

"Well speaking of cows, you have a herd. Before we came along there were 5 cows and only one bull. If you were a rancher and that bull only bred one cow, well I figure you'd have a new bull as soon as you could get one and the other one would be dinner. Is that a fair analogy?"

"Uh, well yes, if you're talking about increasing your herd. In my case, I'm not sure I want to increase my herd. At least not that way. As it turns out I ended up with 3 more cows and 5 calves doing it this way." He thought he won that round at least.

"Ok, you get points for that win but what about a pasture full of cows mooing all over the place because they want to be bred. Maybe not actually get pregnant but at least scratch that itch. Animals come into heat and I've seen my share of them tearing up fences to find someone to help. In your case they ain't going nowhere but they still got an itch that needs scratching. From what I understand, you did without and learned and adjusted. All that's fine, but the slaves are used to a bit of attention. Sure, they say they don't want a man touching them but all that's bull shit. I hear them talk and every one of them wants it. Now my girls and I, well we weren't slaves, but we were still girls and we've all had our share of bed buddies and the idea of doing without for the foreseeable future is a bleak future.

Now as to how you handle it, I have my opinion. Not sure how the others would feel about it, the slave girls may not like my approach. See I would like it if you just grabbed me and took it. They may prefer a different approach. You might suggest they actually tell you, one on one, that way they don't get embarrassed. I notice they don't normally wear clothes. That in itself don't mean crap but maybe, if they wear a loin cloth if they aren't interested or hell wear it if they are interested. Let them come up with some way to let you know they are ready. That way you still get to make the choice, without a cat fight. Which is why I think you are sticking with only one. I think you're worried about causing a disruption. Example, if you were to just throw me down and do me good, well I'd be happy to keep it quiet but Gwen up in the tree might take offence. She was here first, why didn't you do her? Of course, the answer is, because she didn't communicate. I'll drop the subject and let you think about it but in my case. I'll make it easy; I'll start running around naked like the rest of them and if you see me somewhere out of sight of the kids then feel free to grab anything you like. Tease me, or just do me, I don't care. I'm telling you I'm interested, it up to you what happens next."

"You really should have talked to Molly about this. I'll keep it short and sweet. The group that killed my family; that was the approach she took. So, put yourself in my shoes and tell me how you would feel right now." He then urged his horse to move ahead and he left her to her thoughts.

"Shit, shit, ok I'm an idiot. I had even heard the girls mention it. I guess I'm so used to leading men to where I want them to go, it never crossed my mind that one of them might not like being led. In this case in his mind he's being led to the slaughterhouse not the breeding room. Craaappp!!!" She wanted to go explain but her gut was telling her this would be a mistake. Leave him alone, he will not be led around like a bull jumping anything that's wet.

A few minutes went by and Gwen caught up with her, she didn't say anything for a while. Then she said in a calm voice. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. He has to be thirsty and that boy ain't thirsty."

Oh great, now everyone will know. Damage control, what do I do? Tell Molly or just admit it to one of the others. Laugh it off and say sorry, just took a shot. No harm no foul? She decided talking to Molly was the smartest. So, first thing she did when they got back, she went to Molly. Molly just gave her a sad look and said. "If you were gaining any points in the trust area you just lost them all. I know it's not fair, what's one got to do with the other? Now I can tell he either told you or one of the girls did, you don't lead him or trick him or manipulate him in anyway if you ever want to gain his trust. I've got 4 girls who he trusts, and he still ignores them in that regard.

How to change his mind is a subject which gets plenty of discussion during the nights he's gone. Which is often. I'll tell you this. He loved sex, for a while I was excited about having someone to share it with just to give my poor old cooter a rest. He was nuts. Then the others came, and it all stopped. Now he comes to my bed from time to time but always when everyone is asleep, and he leaves before they get up.

Now he is feeling pressure from everyone and that is just making him pull back even more. I want him, and I don't mean the sex. I just want him happy, laughing. My god when he was teaching me to climb a rope, half the time he had his nose in my butt. He was having fun. Now it's like a chore and he worries about how to share. He worries how it will affect the group, his family. He would give it up if he thought it was causing trouble. Now I know that by doing that he may be causing more problems but until he finds a better solution pulling away is his default response."

It's been a few months and the new group seems to be legit. No sign of any sort. Adam even followed their tracks back as far as he dared, and nothing caught his eye. So, if the trust worry has dropped down to a slight but normal concern level then maybe he could look into the sex problem. It was getting to the point that he was starting to get moody. It was time to have a talk. They got all the kids playing and at dinner one evening he dropped a bomb on them.

"Girls?" They all looked up and uh oh, something was wrong, he looked, mad? No maybe not mad, but something serious was on his mind. They all went into an internal deep dive trying to figure out if they had done anything. "Girls, stop. None of you, seriously, none of you have done anything wrong. This is all on me. Molly introduced me to sex." Blank looks all around, they knew that, that was old news. "And I miss it" Lots of oh and eews, most of them thought he missed sex with Molly. "Stop, I have never talked about sex. I've never thought about sex. Now I seem to think about it quiet a bit. The problem is, if I only share it with one then I'm not being fair to the others, or at least the ones who want it. I don't want to get into the details, I just want you to know that I notice you, each and every one of you. Clothes or no, I catch myself wanting to pat you on the butt... brush my hand across your boobs. Bury my nose in your butt. Kiss you, run my fingers through your hair. And yes, sometimes I want to stop at one of the tree houses and just mate you till I can't breathe."

"Sorry bud, first I notice butt is in there twice... second, 'mate' you? You mean fuck you, right?"

"If I made a list, I'm sure 'butts' would be listed more than anything, sorry. They are all just soo cute... the wiggle, the... oopss.. sorry.. ok not 'mate' but sorry not 'fuck' either. No idea why but I don't care much for that word. So many of the idiots I've had to talk to over the years used it at least twice in ever sentence so I tend to think of it as word idiots use because they aren't smart enough to know any real words."

"Screw?"

"Bang?"

"Breed is out, making love is nice but that's not what he's talking about. He's talking about just animal sex, right?"

"I don't care if you screw me or bang me or make love to me, just do me!!! Sorry, I know I'm part of the last group and we have to wait our turn but I'm horny."

"See, now that's the problem, sorry let me say that different. By the way, 'do me' is nice. No, the part I don't like is waiting my turn. Example, I'm out with whoever and we stop to get lunch. I look over and see a naked woman, or half naked, don't get caught up in the clothes. With or without don't make any difference. If the mood strikes and there is no rush to do whatever we're doing, I'd like to know how to go about doing something without causing a problem because it's not her turn. I'm next. Hey, he did her twice last week. I admit, I probably feel more emotional feelings for Molly, maybe because I've known her longer. Or maybe because at this point she's the only one I've done it with. I don't know but as far as 'just animal sex' goes there is not a one of you that I don't want to do at one time or another. The only reason I don't is I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings because they think it's their turn. You can ask Molly, when I'm free to just grab without concerns. I can do it 2 or 3 times a day."

"Or more. I remember being so sore I made sure I had chores to do if you were here, you wore me out."

"I want to be free to ask if you're interested when ever the mood strikes. That don't mean you have to say yes. Just free to offer or initiate or maybe play and try to get you interested. Stroke your butt, run my fingers up your thighs. Maybe plant a kiss on your nipple. I don't know how to seduce, but I want to learn. No offense but I'm aware that most of you are horny enough that you would line up over the bench and let me take turns and where that sounds like fun it's not what I'm after. How do you seduce a horny woman? I want it to be fun, not a chore. Not a number on a list. And until I get past my phobia, I'm sorry but I've got to be the one to start it. At this point any seduction from your side will probably turn me away. I know that's not fair. I get it, I'm hoping that once we've all, or again the ones interested, have had the chance to get to know each other in that regard that maybe my reaction will change. But remember, I don't want to use you, I want to have fun with you. If you aren't interested, please say so."

"Someone suggested we might wear something that says not today. Headband, loin cloth, armband."

"I'm afraid that someone, maybe is cramping or actually has a headache will tell him no and he stops asking. If we have something that tells him a gentle no but not never?"

"If naked means yes then some of us have to wear clothes when we don't want to. I don't like clothes, so I vote for a headband or armband... feel crampy or just crappy slip it on and he won't approach you for sex and you don't have to feel bad and neither does he."

"And just because 5 out of 8 girls are running free waving their goods around doesn't mean he has to grab anyone. I promise you I will do my best to never be upset if someone gets it more than me. I would sleep in a tree with him, not for the sex, but just to be held and maybe kissed a little. Adam, women like sex, and when it's been awhile, they like it a lot. But what they like the most is the intimacy that goes with it. I like to cuddle; I like to kiss. I've noticed some girls end up sleeping together sometimes. I assume it's not for sex, if it is it's the quietest I've ever seen. No, it's just because it's nice to hold someone and be held."

Adams hand came up real slow, "uh, if any of you girls do happen to play with each other, can I watch?"

"Men I swear, what is it with watching girls do it?"

"No seriously, I would like to watch. See what you do. I assume you would do to them what you like done to you. I want to learn to be a good lover, not just the only lover. I want to be able to give as much pleasure as I'm getting. Molly had to show me how she cums. I want to be able to make each of you happy. I know I won't always have time for a long session, sometimes it's just a quickie here and there but when there is time, I want to know how to make you quiver."

"Ah keep talking like that, maybe whisper it in my ear while your stroking me and I'm there. I for one like talk, maybe not dirty talk but talk to me."

"A little dirty talk can be fun sometimes too. 'give it to me, harder, ah that's good, keep going' or stuff like that. Communicate, 'oh baby you have got the softest tities, I love your ass. Can I lick your pussy please... yep I'm done."

"I can't believe I sat here through all of that. These conversations normally make me run away but this time it didn't. And really, if I came up to you when we're all alone and I whispered, 'can I lick your pussy', you would like that?"

"I'll answer that this way. If you ask me, you better not be talking about a quickie. If I don't cum 3 times, then you have to keep going. But yes if you were to come up behind me, kiss my neck and then reach around and fondle the girls with one hand and run a finger through my pussy lips with the other and then ask me that I would probably cum in 30 seconds."

"Thank you for talking to me, and for trying to help me. But I've got rounds to make. I'll see ya'll in the morning."

"Get us all worked up talking about eating my pussy and then you're leaving? I'm kind of teasing, but kind of not. In the spirit of letting you do all the seducing. Anytime you want to eat me just do it. IF I'm asleep, do it, I will wake up with a smile. Now wake me up expecting a blowjob and I'm a little grumpy but you can wake me up with your tongue anytime. Just sayin."

"Ditto"

"Me too"

"Me three"

"ok girls, quick show of hands, who doesn't want to be woke up with a tongue on their clit?"

"uh did you say doesn't?"

"See Adam, not a hand in the air. Does that answer your question? I doubt anyone here will ever turn down your tongue. Just sayin..."

"We have kids in the area so no pussy eating at the moment, bye, I've got work to do. but I promise to soon let each and everyone of you teach me the way to do you. I want to learn whether to go slow or fast or..."

"Adam, stop it right now, either take me with you or go away. Stop talking about it... girls, I think Mr Monk over there, who is leaving!!! GO, get before it's too late. I think he's a pussy tease. I'm gonna start calling him PT... why are you still here PT, and why is there a big smile on your face? Go away, it's not nice to start something you don't finish."

"I'm gonna sit on his face so long his nose will fall off... "

"Ok I'm done, I'm going somewhere and doing something. Not sure what so don't ask... and if I scream do not come running."

"goodnight girls!"

"Goodnight PT." all the girls yelled at the same time, then lots of giggles...

'

12