The Tresspasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured you liked it the first time so I'd let you see it again."

"Are you really okay young lady? Tell me if you need help."

"Answer him."

"I'm good sir."

"You treat her like she's your property or something."

"That's because she is. Right darling?"

"I'm belong to you." I coo as he pets my head.

"You people are crazy."

"Really. You wouldn't like to own something like this? To be able to have it obey your every command? I bet you'd kill for the opportunity."

"I wouldn't kill for it, but I do wish my wife would listen better sometimes." the neighbor laughs.

"Turn around , and spread for the nice man. He's concerned about you so show him that you're all good except for a few playful bruises."

I turn facing the stairs looking down, and I sit back spreading my legs wide for the neighbor to look at me.

"Does it look as good as your wife's?"

I honestly feel myself moisten even though I'm embarassed at him looking me over.

"She looks really nice, but my wife is pretty good too. Those bruises look more than just playful."

"Well, she likes to play rough. If you ever want to take it for a ride let me know."

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope. My pet would love it. Right pet?"

I nod my head even though I disagree. they say their good byes, and then he opens the door for me to crawl back into the house. Once inside he makes me sit by the door as he pulls out a black duffle bag. His back is to me so I look to see a man with short gray hair about six foot tall, He looks chubby but not fat, and dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. I see him pulling things out of the bag laying them on the table. After he finishes he turns back to me.

"Pick one."

I look up at the table standing for the first time in hours. I see a bull whip, a riding whip, a riding crop, a cat o nine tails, a thick leather belt, and paddles made of wood, leather, and rubber. I don't know which one to pick. I don't want any of them.

"Pick now, or I'll pick for you."

I grab the rubber paddle handing it to him.

"When you hand me one of these you will put it in your mouth with your hands behind you back, and you'll kneel in front of me. Got it?"

I nod.

"Good. This is for your daily reminder. Because you've been so good I'll let you choose where the ten reminders will go. Tell me where you want them."

"My butt please." I say figuring that would hurt the least.

"Very well. Get on your knees, spread your legs as wide as you can, and lay your tits on the floor with your hand behind your back. You will count out loud, but if you lose count we start again."

The first swat lands hard. I clench my teeth groaning as I count. The second swat lands harder, but I manage the count. The third one grazes my butt hole making me recoil before I catch myself. I keep the count even though it takes a few seconds. The next five are placed all over my ass cheeks, and then the last two are on the backs of my legs smacking my labia. It hurts, but I manage the count.

"Good bitch. Since you tried to jump away from me once tomorrow I'm chosing the tool, and this one is used up for now."

He tossed the paddle back into the bag, and goes to sit on the couch. The TV pops on, and he puts in a DVD. He points to his feet teling me to sit by him just as he starts the show. I sit more on my hip than my ass since it's in pain, and I watch the TV with him. It's another porn, but this time I can see it. There's not much plot besides a housewife being bored. I can relate to that. It looks homemade, and the woman is no model. She's not as big as me, but not far off. She is blond with huge boobs that are popping out of her top. Here comes the plumber.

We watch as she fucks the plumber, then his helper, then both at once. She goes on the fuck the neighbor girl, and her husband before being taken by the lawn crew. I am really wet from watching, and I wish I wouldn't get like this. I can feel my wetness drip onto my foot that's under me holding my butt off the hard floor. The DVD goes to the bonus footage screen, and I feel him stand up next to me. I see his pants hit the floor before he sits on the edge of the couch.

"Get on your hands and knees bitch. Now back that fat ass up to me."

I back up feeling his dick sliding into my asshole as he plays the extras. The Tv flickers, and I see the woman sitting on her couch reading as a couple of guys rush around the corner. They yank her up, ripping her clothes off except for her panties. I move back and forth rocking on the dick in my ass. They make he suck them until they're hard, and then yank her panties up her ass until they rip off. She is tossed over the arm of the couch, and the first guy rams into her pussy ficking her hard and fast. The second guy makes her suck him while she's being fucked.

He grabs my hips moving me a bit faster, but still with a slow rhythmic tempo. I watch as the first guy cums deep inside of her before pulling out. It shows his cum leaking out just as the second guy appears. He uses the dribble leaking out of her to lube her ass, and shoves it deep making her tense. The first guy then makes her suck his half hard dick as her ass gets ravaged. Her grunts and groans muffled by the dick, and her body shaking as they use her.

My own ass is being ravaged too, but not as fast or hard. The pace has quickened though, and I can feel it deep in my pussy for some reason. I watch as the second guy finishes in her ass, and the first guy puts a second load in her mouth. Then they leave her there panting and messsy. Then another scene opens. This is a different girl. She looks a lot like me. Same hair color and everything. She's walking along when a big black man pops out behind her. He covers her mouth dragging her to an old building where he rips her clothes off.

I feel the pressure inside of my womb grow as the scene unfolds, and feeling the cock moving in and out of my ass is feeling really good. He pinches her nipples hard, and uses them to lift and shake her boobs. Then three more guys comes into the scene. They all begin to grope her, and poke their fingers into her puss. She struggles, but they're way too much for her. She's tossed down, and her legs are forced open as the main guy kneels between them. He pulls out a huge black cock, and she fills with fear.

I feel myself slowly nearing an orgasmic high as he paces himself in my ass. Watching this movie is really making me horny. He points it at her vagina, and wets the tip with spit before plunging it in. She screams as I watch every last inch disappear into her. Then another guy pulls out his rather large black cock, and makes her suck on it. The third guy joing the second, and the all use her for a few minutes before one lays down pulling her on top of him. The main guy then rams his cock up her ass. I even see a drop of blood as he buries all the way in. they make her ride them for a bit before the third guy takes her mouth again.

His pace is getting faster, but I'm like almost there myself so I don't care. Between the movie and him in my ass I just need to finish. The guy in her mouth grunts as he makes her swallow it all down. Shortly after the guy under her moans as the camera shows his cum begin to leak out as he pumps it into her. Then the main guy picks her up without even pulling out, andtosses her over a crumbling brick wall. He rams every inch deep into her ass pinning her to the wall until he shoves it deep picking her up with his cock. Well, making her stand on her tiptoes. He pull out of her ass, and the camera focuses on the cum leaking from her fucked holes.

His pace is much faster now, and I'm pushing back to make myself finish. I can feel his dick deep inside of me as his hips slap my ass. I am almost there. I feeel his grip on the tops of my ass cheeks tighten, and then I hear him groan. I keep moving back and forth as my insides begin to warm from his cum. I'm so close too. Just a little more. He shakes and moans a few times before pushing me off. Damn. Left wanting again.

"Take out the disk, and clean me up."

I remove the movie, and then kneel in front of him. His dick looks wet and smells like cum and ass. I don't see any poop so that's a good thing. I take him in my mouth, and suck the dripping sfrom his shrinking cock. Then when he's limp he tells me to sit again. After a while I have to pee so he lets me out. I also feel like I have to poop so I squat with my ass pointing down and my feet wide apart. He grabs a shovel, and holds it under me as I relax my ass. I hear it land with a splat telling me that it's more semen than anything. I then pee, and he brings me in to the bathroom.

He makes me shower in cold water watching the entire time. Then when I'm done it's back to the floor for me. We watch TV until late, and then he brings me to the bedroom. I have all of my things set out, and he looks through them picking out my bras and underwear. Then he tosses my suitcase across the room.

"Kneel. Hands behind your back."

I do as he says, and he ties my hands behind my back before tying my ankles together. Then the ties me to the bedframe using rope and the leash. I barely have enough freedom to lay on the floor as he commands. Then he climbs into my bed under my covers, and begins to snore. I try to work the knots open, but I can't so I just lay there until I fall asleep.

In the morning I have to pee really bad, but he makes me wait until he finishes before he lets me go. I see the neighbor out again, but I have to go. I crawl down to the middle of the drive, and face my ass to the neighbor before letting it go. It feels damn nice. It takes a while before the last drops trickle out, and by the time I crawl back to the porch the neighbor is right behind me.

"Do you seriously heve to do that every day?"

"You pee everyday." He says as I sit by his feet.

"Not outside like a dog."

"Why look if you don't like it?"

"A guy can't help it. She has a rather attention getting ass."

"So you like watching? I'll call you over next time then. Let's go in the house."

He opens the door leaving the neighbor standing there speechless. I crawl in, and he walks in behind me. He fills my water bowl, and makes me drink it all down before filling it again. Then he makes something to eat, and feeds me another peanut butter sandwich. We watch TV for a short while before he makes me drink again. Every twenty minutes or so he makes me drink the entire bowl of water. After an hour I'm so bloated that I'm ready to puke.

Then after a couple of hours I have to pee really bad. He hooks me to the lead, but doesn't let me go. Instead he holds it short as we go out the door. I really have to go, and I don't know what he's waiting for as he stands on the porch making me sit by him. I start to whine like a dog would to let him know the urgency, but he tells me to shut up. then I see the neighbor walk out of his garage.

"Come here a sec, would ya?"

The neighbor walks over, and then stands at the end of the steps.

"I told you I'd call you over when my bitch had to go. It's time."

He nudges me with his foot, and I crawl down past the neighbor to my spot. The neighbor stays close behind me, and watches as I spread me legs letting loose. He's watched enough from across the road that I don't even want to hide or feel embarassed. I finish and return to the porch sitting back by his feet.

"Just remember that if you want more just let me know."

"More? Like what?"

"Anything you want. I'm sure you can figure that out."

"So if I said I wanted to pinch her nipples?"

"Bitch, go"

I crawl down the steps, and kneel offering my chest to him. He reaches down, and pinches both of my nipples hard for a long time.

"Enough. Back bitch."

I pull my nipples from his grabs to return to my place.

"What's with all the bruises though? I know you said playing, but that a bit more than play."

"She's a pain slut, and she likes it rough. Every day she get ten reminders to know her place. That's coming up soon. Maybe we'll let you watch if you'd like."

"Reminders, huh? I don't know if I want to be part of that."

"Suit yourself. Later."

He opens the door, and we again watch TV for about a half hour before he announces that it's reminer time.

"Today you will not only count you will also thank me and ask for it harder. You will announce to the world how much of a useless slut you are, and how you are only good for serving men."

He then hooks the leash to my collar, and grabs the bull whip before leading me out the front door. When we get to the tree in the front he tosses a rope over a thick branch, and ties one end to my wrists. He uses the other end to hoist me up to my tiptoes so I'm facing the neighbor's house across the road. The neighbor walks out, and makes a bee line right to us. He stands to the side, and I feel the whip crack across my back.

"One sir. Thank you, but a slut like me deserves it harder."

"Two sir. I'm so useless please hit me harder." I say as the second one cuts over the top of my ass.

"Three sir. Please hit my whore ass harder. It's all I'm good for." I say as it cuts right across my ass.

"Four sir." I say choking back the pain and tears as it lands across the backs of my legs. "Please whip my no good body harder."

"Five sir." I moan through clenched teeth as oit cuts again across my back between my shoulder blades. "I'm only good to service men so please beat me harder."

"See. She's loving it. Play time." He says to the neighbor as he walks in fron to me.

The whip comes down right across both of my nipples making me cry out before I answer him. "Six sir. Please beat my floppy fat tits harder."

"Seven sir." I moan as the whip slashes across the front of my legs and across my pubic area. "Harder please. I deserve no less"

"Eight sir. Please whip the useless slut out of me harder." I say feeling it across my stomach.

"Nine sir." I moan in extreme pain as it cracks right across my right nipple. "Harder please. Whip me harder. I'm useless." I pant.

The last one cracks right on my left nipple with precision. It hurts so bad, but I manage to finish the count.

"Ten sir. Thank you for making use of me. I'm yours to command. Please whip me harder next time."

He stands by the neighbor again, and hands him the whip.

"Oh no, I couldn't."

"I'll just walk away, and you can do with her what you want. Holler if you need anything."

I see out of the corner of my blurry eye as my owner walks into the house. The neighbor just stands there for a few seconds before walking up to me.

"So you like this kind of shit, huh?'

I know he's watching so I don't answer.

"It's a shame to beat such a nice soft body."

I feel his fingers touch my left nipple making me jump as it stings.

"I have no idea hoe to use one of these things, but since you like it I'll give it a try."

I want to tell him that I hate it, but if I talk I'll really be in trouble. I watch as he steps out in front of me, and then feel the whip barely hit me across my belly. The next one wraps around my left hip cracking on my ass making me jump. Then it's another one that barely makes it to my, but taps my belly.

"I heard it's all in the wrist. I'll try that."

Then I feel it crack right against my pubic mound making me shake in pain. Two more miss me, but crack right in front of me. Then he moves behind me. I feel the whip curl around my right side, and crack against the side of my boob. Then right on the crack of my ass at the top. Two more along my spine before another one curls around my right side cracking right under my nipple. He whips me all over. Some cracking, and some are duds. I'm relieved when I hear my owner's voice.

"Having fun?"

"It takes some getting used to, and it's really a work out."

"Well, I think we've had enough practice for today. What do you say to the nice man?"

"Thank you for whipping me sir." I say quietly.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll let you have all ten reminders. Sound like fun?"

"I think I could do that."

"If you want anything else let me know. I have to go attend to my fat bitch hanging in the tree."

I watch him walk home as the rope lowers me to the ground. The welts burn when I move, but he just attaches the leash and drags me in. He makes me kneel on my knees in front of the TV, and then I feel him put cream on my wounds. It stings at first, but it cools them quickly.

"You're such a good fat cow. Much better than my last one. I think I may just keep you for a while. How does that sound?"

"Thank you sir."

"Go make us some bacon and eggs. You can eat normally tonight."

I go to the kitchen, and make what he asks. The grease pops and jumps burning my boobs and belly as I cook. The heat irritates my welts, and I just want the pain to stop. I serve him at the table, and sit on the floor to eat mine. He tells me to sit at the table so I do. He eats fast, and I barely finish before I have to pee again.

I crawl to the door, and wait. He lets me out just as a UTV is turning around in the yard. Four teenagers stop, and watch as I crawl out the door. I stop when I see them,

"Hurry up bitch." He commands.

I crawl down the stairs to the middle of the driveway which is not even five feet from them. I hear them laugh as I turn my ass toward the road giving them a full view. They like the view as I open my legs by the sounds of it, and then I start to go. I hear one of them saying the old I told you so, but they for the most part seem to like the show. Then when I finish I return to the house.

"When's the next show?" One shouts.

"The next time she has to go dumbass." He answers closing the door behind us.

I barely sit down when there's a knock at the door. He answers it, and I hear the neighbor's voice. He lets him in, and The neighbor sit in the chair behind me while my owner sits on the couch in front of me.

"So what is your dilemma that you asked to talk?"

"You said that this is all fun for her, but I can't figure out how." The neighbor answers.

"It's like when you first fuck a bitch. She bleeds and hurts, but after a few times she starts to like it. Kind of the same only she still bleeds sometimes."

"So she gets off on all pain? What about pleasure?"

"I think she wouldn't get anything out of sensuality anymore. Not that she deserves it anyway." He says petting my head.

"How do you get her to listen so well?"

"She wants to please me so she'll do as I say. Watch."

He pulls up a wooden stool, and places a pack of brass thumb tacks on the seat pointing up. then he sits back down petting my head again.

"Bitch, sit your fat ass on that chair." He commands.

Reluctantly I stand up walking to the chair, and then I step on the foot rail as I turn my ass to the tacks. I lower myself down feeling them biting into my ass cheeks burning as they poke me.

"I can't believe that."

"Believe it. As a matter of fact go sit on her lap. Lean back and make room cow."

I lean back as he quickly plops down on my lap pressing the tacks deeper into my ass.

"You have her trained good." He says bouncing.

"She one of the better ones."

"I should have you train my wife."

"I only train one at a time, but if want to borrow it for a bit I'd allow it under certain conditions."

"Really?" He asks getting off me. "Like what?"

"Depends on what you want to borrow it for."

"I can think of a few things."

"Well then take into the back bedroom, and take care of those few things."

"Really?"

"Bitch. Go."

I stand up taking him by the hand, and I lead him down the hall to the bedroom. I close the door behind us, and stand there looking at his feet.

"I want you to suck my dick."

I drop to my knees, and unzip his trousers. Reaching in I pull out his old shrivelled dick. I take it in my mouth sucking it giving him a meager halfhearted blow job. He rises to the occasion, and I see that he's about as big as my husband but twice as thick with a big mushroom head topping it off. He steps out of his clothes as I blow him, and sits on the bed.