The Tresspasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in the chair, and he walks up to me holding the razor in his right hand, and the pail of water in his left.

"Are you going to take those off. I'm sure my razor would make quick work of them otherwise."

I reach down, and slip my thong to the floor before sitting back in place. He gently pushes me back with the back of his hand, and kneels between my legs. I watch as he lathers my pubic area, and lower with soap.

"You have a very pretty pussy my dear. Your father would be proud." He says as he begins to shave me. "I bet the boys love seeing that nice big twat in front of them, don't they."

"Boys like any twat in front of them."

"Hold still now. I don't want to castrate you. Your clit is so hard. You should see it. You must like a good shaving, huh?"

"It has it's place."

"Lift your legs nice and high now. I need to get around your asshole."

I lift them high, and feel him spreading my cheeks as he shaves around my ass.

"Very good. You're looking better by the second."

He takes the water, and a towel, and washes the left over soap from me before drying me off.

"Very nice, and here's your money." He says sliding it into my vagina.

I reach down digging it out as he walks to the bathroom.

"Call me later when you need a trim." He shouts as I slip my underwear on, and head for the door.

When I make it back to the truck he asks how it went. I show him my bald puss, and he just smiles. Then I habd him the money, and he drives us back to the cabin. I follow him into the house, and then he tells me to go light a fire out in the pit. I do as he says, and he's soon joins me. He hands me a plastic bag telling me that he wants me to toss it into the fire, but it's my decision if I do. I look inside, and see all of my underwear and most of my clothes. Looking at him I toss it into the fire, and we watch them burn.

"I guess you are all mine, aren't you?"

"Yes sir. I'm your worthless fuck cow." I say smiling.

"You're way overdressed."

I peel my thong and bra off handing them to him. He tosses them into the fire too.

"I liked those."

"I have something else for you to like bitch." He says unzipping his pants.

I drop to my knees, and suck him for all he's worth. I can't help but to play with myself as I take his length into my mouth as I stroke and rub.

"You are definitely a good cock sucker." He moans seconds before I swallow his cum.

He rubs my head as I suck it all out of him. Once he's done he zips back up, and we sit by the fire. A while later the younger guys from the UTV come walking up. They start to harass us, and My guy puts them right in their places. He told them that if they wanted a chance they would have to come back with two hundred each. It made me wet seeing him defending me. the boys all ran off whimpering and bitching.

An hour later three of them returned. I watched them have my owner money, and then I was told to bring them to the back bedroom. they all wanted me at the same time so I just let them take me. the tallest guy with black hair pulled me down to suck him, and then the shorter black haired guy added his dick. The blond guy sat back watching for a bit until he seen enough. Then he got behind me, and slid into my pussy.

"I love that fat ass." He says as he fucks me.

The tall guy pulls me off the blond, and has me mount him. I spread my ass for the blond. He taked the hint, and slides right in. I suck the last guy as the other tow fuck me to orgasm. And a nice orgasm it is. I'm soon pulled off them, and the shorter black haired guy lays beside me. I mount him as the blond returns to my ass. I suck my orgasm off the tall guy, and he quickly cums all over my face and chest. He has a very impressive load.

Watching this makes the one in my pussy moan as he fills me with his spunk, and then it's just me and the blond. He keeps plugging away at my ass fucking me good and deep. Another orgasm comes at me fast, and I let it. I hear the fourth guy walk in, and then see his dick in front of me standing tall. I suck on him as the blond uses my ass good. Minutes later I feel him cum in my ass as I gobble the cock in front of me. His cum feels so good inside of my ass. I can't describe it other than sexually soothing.

When he pulls out I lay on my back letting the fourth guy take me missionary while his buddies cheer him on. His dick feels good inside of me, and I don't want him to stop fucking me. I can tell he doesn't have much experience so I whisper in his ear some instructions.

"Slow down, use the whole thing, get a steady rhythm going, and you'll make me cum all over your big cock."

He follows my words, and in no time I begging for his cock as I orgasm. He keeps the pace all the way through, and when I finish I whisper again in his ear loud enough for his friends to hear.

"Cum in my pussy sweetie. Give me your baby. Fill my cunt with you cum."

I watch then as he fucks me faster, and then grunts as he finishes inside of me. His cum feels really hot in me, and I feel it moving deeper instead of leaking out. When he gets off me I watch as they all walk out happy. I clean up, and return to the fire.

"More satified customers my fat whore?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now go get me a beer, and carry it back in your filthy cunt."

I go to the fridge, and try my hardest to fit a can into me. It takes some doing, but I do it. Then I return letting him pull it out of me. I see the neighbor for next door is standing there. He looks at me in awe. I don't say a word. I'm told to get him a beer too so I do it all over again letting the neighbor pull it out this time. They talk for a while, and my guy tells him how I'm his and do what he tells me. The neighbor doesn't believe it so my guy has to prove it.

"Pick up that log the out of the fire." He commands me.

I look down hoping he's joking.

"Now."

I hear the neighbor pleading with him to stop me as I reach in the fire. He tells me to stop at the last minute. He says that he believes him, and that he doesn't need another example. I have to pee so I cross my legs telling my guy without words.

"Go bitch. Stay in the yard too."

The neighbor watches as I walk down, and squat down to pee in the drive. When I return he just looks at me strange.

"This is kind of fucked up." He says to my guy.

"Explain it to him cow."

"Well, I'm just a filthy fuck cow owned by this guy here. He let's me be the whore that I am, and punishes me just right when I need it."

My guy looks at me satisfied, and the neighbor looks at me still confused.

"What else do you need to know? He owns me, and I do everything he asks. No matter what."

"That's just crazy."

"Not really. Think about it." My owner says. "Everyone wants to be accepted, and when one is accepted for themselves they can live freely."

I'm surprised by the depth of his answer, and it truely makes sense. I se what I didn't run now. I want to be his. I want to be the whore. I want to be accepted.

"You like sex right?"He asks.

"Well, yeah."

"She likes sex. What's wrong with you both having sex together? You have your fun, and she has hers. She just likes it a bit rougher than most bitches do. Honestly she likes her cunt destroyed."

"How can you say that about her? She another person, and should be treated with respect and dignity."

"Would that make you cum fatty?"

"No sir."

"Do you like to get off, or have her get off? Answer me truthfully."

"I want to get off of course, but she needs to too."

"Such a self righteous answer. In reality you're like any other guy. Once you get off you could really care less. So here's my fuck bag. She gets off on be used like a cum bucket. That means you..."

"I know what that means. I just can't believe it. That only happens in porn flicks."

"Look at her. Is she dressed or naked?"

"Naked."

"Where did you take your beer from?"

"Her crotch."

"Now put that all together."

"It just doesn't seem true."

"Bitch suck his dick."

I walk over and kneel in front of him. He stands the as I fish his dick out, and I begin to suck it. He seems reluctant at first, but I make him quiet down as his cock hardens in my mouth. Then all I hear is him moaning as I make good use of the stiff dick in my mouth. I reach down, and rub myself as I suck. I am so wet. His dick is so hard. I love it. I make quick work of him, and I rub myself to orgasm doing so. When I finish I return to my guy's side.

"See. She likes it so why deny her?"

"Wow. I guess you've made your point."

"Glad to have shown you the light. This cunt and I are going in now. Have a great night."

"It will be now. Later."

I follow him in, and he pees before going to bed. I lay on the floor beside him, and he tells me to lay with him. I gladly do. He holds me tight with my head on his hairy chest until he starts snoring. I lay there falling fast asleep myself.

The next morning I wake with his dick poking me in the butt. He has a major morning wood, and he's still sleeping. I roll over, and run my fingers over it. His hips raise telling me that I'm going good. Then I bend down taking him in my mouth. I relax my throat to take him all, and he begins fucking my face. I want him to finish in my mouth, but I want to fuck him too. I climb on top, and slide him into my soaking wet vagina.

He feels so good as I slowly ride him. Feeling the entire situation of what I'm doing intensifies my lust. I don't last two minutes before I'm a quivering mess as my orgasm ripples through me. It lasts for a few wonderful minutes before slowly subsiding. Just as I'm ready to get him back in my mouth I feel him shooting against my vaginal walls. His semen injecting into me in ropes. I hold still on top of him letting him finish.

He looks up at me smiling as he says, "Good morning slut. Now that you have your injection for a few hours go make me some breakfast."

I climb off him smiling, and glad that he didn't get mad. Then I go to make some eggs and toast. He goes to pee and then sits at the table. I serve him before I sit at the door. He laughs as he hoks me to the lead. I crawl out and pee in the drive before returning. He unhooks me, and I sit beside his legs on the floor.

"Your bruises are almost gone. You heal fast. Today you have a few appointments, and then maybe we'll go out. What do you say?"

"Anyhting you say sir."

"That's what I thought." He laughs.

We sit and watch TV until the afternoon. Then he tells me to get in the truck. I follow him out, and he drives to a truck stop where a truck is sitting idling.

"That's the one. Go knock on the window."

I walk up knocking, and a fat greasy looking guy opens the door. I climb in going straight to the sleeper. He right behind me, and is in my puss before I even settle in. He fucks me with his little dick like there's no tomorrow. I really don't get anything out of it, but I let him have his fun. In fifteen minutes he pulls out finishing all over my ass. I grab a couple of tissues to clean up, and he hands me a roll of twenties.

My guy counts out three hundred when I hand him the roll. Then he drives me out to an old log cabin before sending me to the door. Some old guy in his eighties answers the door letting me in. He leads me to his bedroom, and then lays me down as he sucks my nipples. Crawling btween my legs he enters my wet snatch. He fucks me slow making me crazy with want. I like it hard and fast. He's trying to be sweet and sensual. It's just a tease. I fake a few moans, and rock my hips like I'm getting into it.

In minutes he pulls out finishing all over my crotch. I stroke the last of his cum onto me before he gets up handing me some toilet paper. I wipe off as he hands me some money. I see a hundred, but I don't know how there is until I return to the truck and he counts out five hundred.

"Two more and you're done for the day." He says driving.

He drives me to a logging road where I see that Ford truck again. I look confused.

"Like you said. He gave a really great review. Now you get to thank him for it. One pop is all he gets unless he's willing to pay. Got it?"

"Yes sir." I exclaim hoping out of the truck.

He's already sitting in the middle before I even get in the truck. I open the door, and lean in. I take out his dick sucking it good and hard before I tell him to get behind me.

"You gave a great review so I'm yours. Do with me as you will." I say looking back at him.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

With that he plunges into my vagina sloshing around in my wetness, and then he pulls out just to slide it up my ass. I moan in appreciation as he drills my ass good. He then switches back to my pussy fucking it hard for a bit before returning to my ass. Feeling him switching back and forth drives me wild. Before I know it I'm begging for his seed.

"I want your cum big boy! Give it to me."

I barely get it out when I orgasm myself. He finishes me before pulling out, and spinning me around. I suck his dick until he cums in my mouth. I swallow it down before returning to the truck leaving him as he dresses. I grab another tissue cleaning up as I'm driven to the last stop. I'm shocked when we pull up to the old run down house again.

"Last stop. Have fun."

I get out to knock on the door. My uncle answers again smiling.

"Dressed for the occasion this time I see. Please go sit, and I'll be right with you."

I sit on the couch edge like before as he returns with his tools.

"Not much growth, but enough to need a touch up."

He lathers me up, and begins to slowly shave me.

"You do have a very nice looking pussy."

"Thanks."

"It looks really wet too. Does this turn you on?"

"Yeah. A little."

"What if I slipped with the razor?"

"That would hurt, and I would bleed."

He sharpens it on the strap before having me lift my legs to shave around my ass.

"Yes you would." He says as he finishes.

I wait as he washes me, and dries me. The he tells me to stay still. He leaves only to return with a camera. He snaps a few pictures of me before he sets it down.

"I added a little extra for the pictures." He says handing me some money.

I take it, and head to the truck. My man counts it saying that there's an extra hundred. Then he drives us back. I take a shower as instructed, and he does what he does. I sit at his feet when I finish, and watch TV as he looks at his phone.

"You know. I think we need to up the ante a bit here. I'm going to post a video of you playing with yourself, and we'll see if that brings more attention to you."

I get excited at the thought of a video of me being posted for people to watch. I stand up taking him by the hand to the bedroom. Once there I lay down as he records me. I finger myself to a nice climax making sure to look into the camera as I cum. Then he hands me the phone. I hit the post button, and it pops right up. I look throught to see all of the good reviews, and it makes me happy to see.

His phone begins to go nuts so I hand it back to him. He smiles saying that the video worked. We return to the living room, and he goes through his messages.

"Here's a guy that wants you to fart on his face. and another that wants to watch you walk naked in high heels. Whoa! This guy wants to to get bred by his prized bull. I don't think your cunt could take that. What do you think?"

"I don't think so sir."

I watch TV, and he answers messages until around seven at night then he tells me to go see what's on the bed for me. I go in to see a hot pink mini skirt, black fishnet stockings with matching lace garter belt, a white thin button down blouse, and black lace bra and g string set. I squeeze into it all, and then return to the living room to show him. He hands me a pair of pink high heels, and then has me pose for a few pictures.

"You look like a top grade slut now." He says as we go to the truck.

I'm more dressed than I've been in days, but I still feel uneasy about the outfit. he drives us for a long ways up the road until we arrive at an old rundown bar. The parking lot is packed, and the music is really loud. The guy at the dor waves us past, and we walk into a short entry to a large bar area. When we pass the entry point I look to my right to see a naked chubby blond dancing naked on a stage with all of the guys watching her.

My guy looks at me smiling as he gets up a drink at the crowded bar. Then he leads me closer to the stage to sit down. the dancer finishes, and a really drunk black girl walks up. She doesn't even dance, and she can barely stand. When she finishes a brunette in her twenties walks up dressed as a nurse. She's chubby, but has a huge chest. When a table next to the stage opens he drags me to it, and starts tipping the dancer as she strips. She goes down to her g string in no time, but doesn't go any further disappointing a lot of the guys.

After her dance she comes up to us, and talks to my guy since he seemed to be the only one feeding her money. She says how it's been a slow tip night even though it's crowded, and how she's regretting coming to this bar. He asks her what she thinks about women that come to strip clubs, and she says that she's glad when they do because it get the tips moving if the girl is more open sexually. He smiles at me, and then whispers in her ear. She smiles. Then she jumps away leaving us alone.

Soon the blond comes back out. She does her thing, and then finishes. My guy tips her some, but not a lot. Then the brunette comes back out dressed as a cop. She gets on stage as she dances, and then slowly takes of her top. I don't see anyone tipping her yet. then off comes her bra. Still no tips. Finally her skirt. Nothing. The guys hot and holler, but that's all. Then she motions to the DJ. He says that there's a criminal in the crowd. She puts her shirt on, and grabs her hand cuffs and billy club. I watch as she walks right up to me.

She stands me up, and handcuffs me with my hands behind my back. Then she drags my to the stage where she ciffs me to the pole. The DJ asks how much the guys are willing to spend to see the naughty cop interrogate the criminal? He says five bucks to get my top off, and the fives come flying onto the stage. She unbuttons my shirt, and pulls it back over my shoulders letting the see me. They all cheer.

"Five more for the skirt? What do you say guys?"

The money again pours onto the stage almost as fast as my crotch is wetting. I feel the zipper tug on my skirt, and then feel it drop to the floor. Again they cheer wildly.

"How much is that bra worth to you guys? Should the officer give her a strip search"

I watch as the guys toss more money on the stage. The brunette collects it, and then steps in front of me. She gives me a big passionate kiss, and when she backs up I feel my bra spring open. They guys cheer, and then she bends down to lick my right nipple. I moan as her warm tongue glides over my hard nipple. Then the Dj asks what my panties are worth. After she collects the cash she slowly pulls them down leaving me pretty much naked on the pole. The crowd goes crazy when they see me standing there.

"It's time for the cavity search." I hear.

Then the brunette crouches down, and kisses me right on my bald mound before she moves back. Then I feel her fingers slide right into my super heated love box. She fingers me with two fingers as the guys toss money, and I quickly orgasm hard. She then holds her fingers up showing how wet they are. When she puts them in front of me I lick them. then she uncuffs me. She lays me on the stage on my back with my legs facing the crowd. She walks away before returning with a big pink dildo.

She crouches down over my face with her underwear gusset right by my lips, and then I feel her open my legs. The DJ asks for more to get her to fuck me with the dildo, and she must be getting it because I feel her sliding it into me. She fucks me with it so good. I become overrun with lust. I use my tongue to move her undies to the side, and I lick her as she fucks me with the dildo. Before I know it I'm in the throws of another orgasm. I lick and fuck her with my tongue wildly as she fucks me through.