The Tresspasser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." He says laying back.

I climb on top of him, and take his dick putting it inside of my vagina. I'm glad that I'm naturally wet because it helps him slide right in. I can feel him opening my vagina nice and wide. I start to moan as I ride him. He plays with my breasts which hurts, and then he pinches my nipples which makes me moan in pain. I feel my pussy flush with wetness as the pain eases. Then he slaps my boobs. It hurts so much, but I feel the pain add to the building pressure inside of my womb.

"Roll over and spread your ass."

I roll off him, and reach back spreading for him. His cock rams deep into my ass making me moan a bit louder than I should have. He spanks my bruised ass giving me pain as his dick gives me pleasure. He fucks me hard and deep. When he reaches around me grabbing my boobs I feel the pressure reach maximum. Then when he pinched my nipples really hard while twisting them I buried my face into the pillow as my orgasm blasted through me.

My entire body shakes, and I feel my ass clenching his dick as the waves escape through my vagina. He rams me hard pinching my nipples the entire time I orgasm. When I'm in the final last twitches he pulls out, and slams into my pussy groaning. I feel him pulsate inside of me, and then feel the warm cum hitting my vaginal walls. He fucks his cum as deep as he can into me before pulling out. I turn to him, and take him into my mouth sucking his dick clean.

"Added bonus." He says smiling.

He dresses and walks out to the living room, and I follow close behind him sitting at my owner's feet. He sits back in the chair.

"Was it good enough for you, or does it need to be punished?"

"That was beyond expectation. She was really good."

"That's good to hear." He says petting me. "In that case you can choose it's tool for tomorrow's reminders."

The neighbor looks over at the table, and picks up the riding crop. He smiles, and hands it to my owner.

"Good choice. Be here at noon, and you can give it ten reminders."

"I'll be here at 11:59." He says as he leaves.

"Tonight I want to go to the bar bitch. Go put something on."

I go into my suitcase, and dig out some legging style jeans and a pink blouse. I feel so naked with out a bra or underwear, but he won't let me have those. He tosses me a pair of heels for me to wear, and then pins me to the door facing him.

"If you try anything stupid bitch it will be the last thing you do. Got it?"

I nod my head seeing the crazy in his eyes, and then he opens the door pushing me out. He hops in my truck, and starts it up. I sit in the passenger seat as he drives up the road to a bar I never saw before. He pulls in, and makes me follow him in.

It's really run down inside, and smells of stale beer. There's five old guys sitting at the bar, and a fifty something bartender. We sit at the bar, and he orders us both a whiskey and Coke. He slams his, and orders another. I sip mine not really liking the drink. One of the old guys staggers to the jukebox, and plays some old country and western music before sitting back down. When an old slow song comes on he staggers to us, and asks if he can dance with me in his slurred speech.

"Go." Is all I'm told.

I get up to dance, and he grabbed me pulling me tight. His hands went right down to my ass as his beer breath infests my nostrils every time he exhales. Otherwise he smells like piss.

"You got nice tits." He slurs.

I don't give him a reply. I just keep swaying until the song is over. Then he pinches my left ass cheek as I walk away. I barely sit down when the bartender hands me a cup full of dice. I look at him confused, and then at my owner.

"Get five of a kind, and win a hunderd bucks. Get nothing, and lose your ante. You get three shakes"

I slide the cup back to him, and he refuses to pick it up. He just stands there staring.

"I made your bet. You just have to shake."

I grab the cup, and shake it before pouring the dice on the bar. I get two fives, and a bunch of random numbers. I keep the pair, and shake again. One more five, and nothing more. My final shake I get two fours and a six. Not what I wanted.

"You lose." The bartender says smiling as he lays a pair of scissors on the bar.

I look at them both confused as he takes the scissors and stands beside me. I am turned facing him, and he kneels between my legs spreading them. I watch as he grabs the fabric of my jeans and proceeds to cut the crotch out from my pubic area all the way down to the middle of my ass. Then he sits back down laying the fabric on the bar with the scissors. The bartender picks up the fabric leaving the scissors, and he gives it to the old guy that I danced with. I watch as he sniffs it, and then hands it down the line. They all take a whiff before the bartender pins it to the back of the bar.

Another slow song comes on, and one of the other guys asks me to dance. Well, they ask him if I can dance with them. He motions for me to go so I do. He too holds me tight, and his hands find my ass crack really fast since the material is gone. His cold hands inside of my crack make my body react positively so when his hands move lower I feel his finger slip right into my wet pussy. He moves side to side like we're dancing, but I'm sure everyone can see what's happening. I feel his finger pull back, and then slip into my ass. He pushes it deep up me, and then he adds another. I feel him pulling my ass open as we dance. The song doesn't finish quick enough. I head straight back to my stool.

The bartender hands me the dice again. I take it as he says that it's double or nothing. I shake out random numbers, but save a three. I get two more threes on my next roll, then on my last roll I get one more three. He takes the cup of dice, and slides the scissors toward me. I watch as he again stands between my legs. This time he grabs my blouse, and cuts a big hole around my left breast revealing my nipple and areola. Then the right. He hands the fabric to the bartender who pins it with the other scrap.

The music stops, and one of the guys puts more money into the juke box. The first thing to play is a slow song. Sure enough he walks over asking permission to dance. He doesn't even bother to pull me close. He just bends down sucking in my left nipple while his fingers fumble at my crotch trying to find a way in. The song doesn't end fast enough. I am so horny, but not for these guys. I start to my seat when another slow song starts, and I see the first guy standing there smiling at me. I don't move. He just takes the place of the last guy, but he pinches my nipples too. By the third song I'm ready to sit. Another slow song, and another dance partner.

This guy pulls me close, and he kisses my neck making me so horny. His hands caress my breasts as he gently pinches my nipples. He casually moves his hand between my legs, and finds my clit right away making me almost fall over. He rubs it expertly as his finger finds my opening. I can hear the wetness over the music as he plays with my pussy. I can't even sway like I'm dancing it feels too good. I don't want this song to end, but it does all too soon. The fourth song is of course another slow one and another dance partner. This guy is as drunk as the first guy. Instead of dancing it was more like me holding him up as he slobbered all over my nipples.

The next song and partner are relatively decent. He dances with me nice, and although his fingers explore my ass he doesn't do much else. I give him a peck on the cheek as I walk to my stool. I sit down, and see my owner is rather drunk. He looks at me with hate filled eyes, and I stare at the floor.

"You're pushing it bitch. I will beat your ass right here in front of everyone."

He must have seen me give the guy a peck on the cheek. The bartender slides the dice in front of me again, and I look at it confused.

"Shake the damn dice." He scolds me as the bartender watches.

I shake out nothing, and keep a four. Then I get another four. My last shake gives me nothing.

"Go out on the floor, and get on your hands and knees. You lost bitch."

I do as he says feeling myself overheating with anticipation, and then hear the bar stools moving around. I feel my feet being pushed farther apart, and then feel a cock slip into me. He fucks me hard and fast before I feel him warm my insides. He pulls out, and I'm quickly plugged again by another cock. It feels thick and I'm liking it. I feel the nirvana build in me. He rides me for a few minutes before he adds to the first load inside of my womb. then a third nuzzles up behind me. I feel his dick slide into me hard and fast. He's not big, but he is rough with what he has. I feel his hands dig into my hips seconds before I feel his cum pouring inside of me. It feels really hot, and I feel it leaking out of me as he puts more in.

The fourth guy slides it into my ass, and slowly fucks me as he holds my cheeks open. After a few minutes he grunts, and I feel him throbbing in my ass as he heats up my rectum. The fifth guy takes his place behind me, and he rams into my pussy with abandon. His cock hits me deep as he uses me good. It feels too good, and I orgasm quick. He pulls out of me before I even finish, and I feel his cum ooze from within. I counted five guys so I'm done. At least I had one orgasm. Then a sixth guy kneels behind me. I'm shocked, but stay in place.

I feel his dick slide up between my labia until it's positioned at my anal entrance. Then he just rams it home. My poor sphincter never had a chance as he drills deep into me. My God does he feel big. My hole feels like it being stretched wide open. He grabs my hips, and fucks me good and hard hitting deep in me. He slaps my ass as he rides it treating my like a bucking bronco or something. Before I know it an orgasm rip through me once again. Not a small one either. He keeps railing on my ass all the way through it. He fucks me so hard and deep that my legs go numb. A while later I finally feel him cum in my ass. He pounds it deep too. Then he pulls out leaving me dripping all over.

I wait for a minute before getting up. The bartender throws me a small towel pointing to the floor. I wipe up the cum, and then wipe myself with it before handing it back. He pins it with the fabric pieces. I sit in my stool, and can tell that he's really drunk. He slams down his drink and mine before trying to walk. I help him to the truck, and drive us back. When I get there I help him to bed, and I lay on the floor next to him.

I'm woken in the morning by him petting me. I'm still dressed, and he pulls at my blouse. I take the hint, and undress. He sluggishly crawls out of bed, and goes to the bathroom. I sit by the door. When he sees me he hooks me to the lead, and opens the door. It's raining out, but I have to go. I crawl out, and go to my spot just as it starts to rain harder. I spread my legs, and pee trying to hurry it along. I'm soaked by the time I make it back in. He tells me to lay by the door until I dry off while he watches a porn on TV.

I listen to the action, and wonder what's happening. I'll never know. It's over before he allows me to move. Then he has me make some food for us. He's quiet as we eat. Then after he finishes he looks at me for a bit before speaking.

"Why did you bring me back last night?"

I shrug.

"Talk to me bitch. Why? You could have ran, but you brought me back, and layed by the bed."

"I don't know. It seemed to be the right thing to do."

"I don't believe you."

"I can't help that. You believe what you want to believe."

"Shut up whore!" He shouts pushing me to the floor. "You're just another conniving cunt that's all! If it wasn't for that gash between you legs there'd be no use for you!" He grabs my face looking me right in the eyes. "You're only a fuck bag! That's all you're good for. Taking dick after dick."

He stands up, and unzips his pants slapping me in the face with his hard cock. He shoves it in my mouth, and down my throat gagging me. He fucks his anger against my throat. I do all I can to keep up. In a few minutes he shoots his cum into my mouth and down my throat. I gulp it down hoping to appease him somehow. When he finishes he again pushes me to the floor, and goes back to watching TV in silence. I gather the dishes, and then crawl cautiously by his feet. He pets my head which tells me that I did good.

"Those bruises and welts will heal in a few days. We can skip your reminder if you'd like? What do you say?"

"You told the neighbor man that he could administer them today." I remind him.

"He doesn't matter. I can stop him."

"I think you should keep your word."

The room goes back to the sound of the TV once more. Right at noon there's a knock on the door. He answers it, and lets the neighbor in.

"Bitch. Get the tool."

I go to the table, and retrieve the crop. I place it in my mouth, and crawl to them as they stand there. I kneel at their feet with my hands behind my back, and the neighbor takes the crop from my mouth.

"Twenty swats?" He asks.

"Can he have twenty bitch?"

"Yes sir." I say looking at the floor.

"It's all yours. command away. I'll watch and record."

"Lean back as far as you can." the neighbor commands.

I obey, and he uses his foot to open my legs more. I see my owner recording us as the crop raises in the air.

"One sir. Thank you. Can you go harder?" I say as it lands across my left breast above my areola.

"I can get to liking this." He says as he swats me again.

"Two sir. Harder please, and thank you." I say as he swats my right breast just above my areola.

He swats harder and harder all over my boobs, belly, and between my legs until I count to ten. Then he has me on my knees as he swats my ass ten more times good and hard. then he puts the crop back in my mouth as he asks if he can. I hear a go ahead, and then feel him slide into my vagina. I am so wet from the spanks that he slips right in. His hips slam into my ass a few times, and then he grunts filling me with man nectar. When he finishes he wipes the last drops on my ass cheek, and the leaves.

"Go clean up." I'm told.

I go to shower, and I pee in the shower which is something I never do, but I don't want to go out in the rain. When I finish he tells me to go into the bedroom. In there I find the only sexy underwear I brought. A pink lace ensamble with a push up bra and thong. I put them on, but I look hideous covered in all the bruises. I return to him, and he takes my picture. Then he has me sit with my legs open, and snaps another pic.

"Why didn't you run? Answer me." He asks calmly.

"I couldn't."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"You took a beating today to save my honor. Why?"

"I felt I had to."

He hands me his phone, and I see an ad on some hook up web site. The ad is in my name saying that I'm a no holes barred kind of girl, and offering my company for favors. He has the two pictures he took of me as the main pictures, but the bruises are brushed out. I actually look like a fat lady trying to be sexy.

"What do you think?"

"Nobody will go for it except the cops, and then I'll be in jail."

"You're not asking for money, and you could have left last night. If you want to stay with me you'll have to post the ad."

I look at the phone, and think about what he might do, and then I wonder myself why I didn't run. Then I think about how he knows my name. He must know more about me than he lets on. Before I know it I hit the post button, and the ad posted as the top ad. In minutes there's a reply. Some guy nearby wants to know what favors I want.

"What should we tell him?"

"I don't know." I answer.

"How about a truck ride on the highway?"

"Whatever."

He types away, and then smiles.

"There. I want a truck ride on the highway this afternoon. But I want to be tied naked and spread eagle on the front grille for it. Sound good?"

I'm stunned.

"I'll take that as a yes."

His phone buzzes.

"He said that you're way too crazy of a whore for him, and that you need a shrink. How des that make you feel?"

I shrug as he checks the next message.

"Here's a guy offering fifty bucks for an hour. You're doing this."

He answers him, and then he drives me to a logging road in the middle of nowhere. There's a short spindly looking guy sitting in a Ford truck. He looks like he's in his twenties, and probably still a virgin. I go to sit in the truck with him like I'm told, and then I realize that this guy has to be a virgin. He hands me a fifty dollar bill, and I put it in my bra. Then I lean down pulling his dick out. He's about six inches, and well proportioned. He's half hard so I take him in my mouth trying to coax it up.

"Come closer." I say letting him slide between us.

He pulls his pants down to his ankles, and I rub his balls while licking and sucking his dick. Without warning he cums in my mouth. I let him finish before sitting up. I stroke his dick gently as I ask him his sexual status. He tells me that he is a virgin.

"Not anymore after today."

I go back down sucking and teasing him. His cock springs right back in action. I straddle him pulling my wet thong to the side, and slide him into my pussy. It feels so good, and I don't hold my moans back. He can't hear from the other truck so I can let loose. I ride his cock right there. I quickly orgasm, and he is quick to follow. He tries to pull out, but I'm too heavy for him to move. I don't move until I feel his dick quit pulsing. Then I tell him to keep in touch as I go back to my truck.

"How'd it go bitch?"

"Not bad. He came quick, but I took his virginity."

"You stupid cunt! One pop for fifty. You just gave him a freebie so you could say that your whore ass took his cherry."

"The site has a place for feedback. I'm sure his will be good. That will bring more, right?"

"You'd better be right. I want some money. Next stop, anal town."

My ass puckers hearing this, but I also feel my puss wet knowing that I'm going to be fucked again shortly. He drives me into town, and we park behind the bait shop. Soon a red car pulls in, and parks beside us. I'm told to look through the back window on the driver's side of the car. I do as I'm told being glad that the rain has stopped, and see a one hundred dollar bill laying on the floor. As I reach down to get it the driver gets out, pulls my thong to the side, and crams his dick into my ass. I keep trying to reach it, but it's not easy when I'm being fucked.

The guy makes no noise at all as he uses my ass. He doesn't even slow down to finish. If it wasn't so hot inside of me I wouldn't have known. When he pulls out I get the money quick, and then stand up as he pulls away. then a fart escapes, and I feel the cum run down the back of my right leg. I use a tissue to wipe off with before getting into the truck.

"I got one for you. This guy wants to shave your cunt with a straight razor for a hundred bucks. What do you think of that?"

"That'll be an experience so long as he knows how to use it."

"Don't move." He laughs as he drives us across town.

We pull up to an old house with broken shutters, and in need of major repair. I look at it concerned.

"Go knock on the door, and earn me some cash."

I walk up, and knock. A familiar face opens the door.

"Hi Michele. Come on in." My uncle says to me. "Haven't seen you in a while. What brings you here today?"

"Just in the area." I say knowing full well that he was once a barber, and knows all about straight razors.

"I am expecting some one, and I think she's here now."

"Don't let me bother you then." I say heading for the door.

"I'm quite sure that she's you. Why else would you knock on my door dressed like that?"

I forgot that I'm only weraing my underwear. I'm caught.

"Just sit down, and I'll get right to work. This will be our little secret." He says turning to the tub on the end table.