The Trials of Bin Licker

Story Info
Forced to eat disgusting food for her entertainment.
1.2k words
4.25
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
148 Followers

I could hear her moving around the dungeon, but couldn't tell where she was with the blindfold over my eyes. I was strapped firm in the chair, my cock still encased in the cage that she had put me in when I arrived. The gag was still in my mouth, and I could feel the drool running down my chin and dripping onto my chest. The footsteps came nearer and I could sense her standing beside me, the faint hint of her perfume making me stiffen within the cage.

I felt a soft hand stoke across my face and her breath against my cheek as she whispered.

"Poor little Bin Licker. I've taken my top off, and I'm right beside you, but you will still never get to see me naked."

Her hand slid down my chest and briefly rubbed against the cage as she continued to taunt me.

"I know how desperate you are to fuck me, but we both know it will never happen. You will never even touch me, but I might let you listen if you are very, very good. I've got a little test for you."

I sensed her step way and heard her on the other side of the room. There was a rattle of cutlery and then the stench of rotting food filled my nose, making me retch behind the gag that was still in my mouth.

"Bin Licker, Bin Licker. It's dinner time, and if you eat it all up, I might let you have a treat."

The blindfold was ripped from my head and I looked in horror at the bowl she was holding under my nose. The food in it, if it could be described as that, was slimy and rotten. I knew she kept a compost bin in her kitchen, and I realised that it had just been tipped into the bowl that she was holding. I retched again, and she moved the bowl away, before untying the gag.

"We don't want you being sick and choking." She laughed again, "Of course I don't mind you being sick. I'll just make you lick it up again!"

Each time I visited her she was trying harder to find something so unpleasant that I couldn't eat it. The only hard limit was dog or cat food, but apart from that, the options were wide open. She had warned me last time that she was going to push the boundaries further this time. I had a safe word but hadn't needed it yet.

The bowl was wafted under my nose again and I felt my stomach churn. In amongst the scraps of rotten food and peelings, I could see some cheese, which was where the smell was coming from. It looked like Camenbert, and had obviously been out of the fridge for some time, the white goo running across the compost underneath it. I could see flecks of mould on the outside.

My mistress looked at it quizzically. "I really can't remember what the sell by date was on this. I'd already tipped it into the bin, then remembered you were coming, so I scooped it out again."

She put the bowl back on the floor, wrinkling her nose. "To be honest, I can't bear to hold it for too long. I was going to feed it to you by hand, but I don't think I can stand it."

She prodded the contents of the bowl with her boot, squashing the cheese further into the slime it was covering.

"I think it needs something adding - perhaps some fruit?"

She produced a banana and peeled it seductively in front of me, bringing her face close to me to whisper.

"Imaging that this was your cock..."

She slipped the tip between her lips, sucking on it and sliding it wickedly back and forth before biting of a chuck and chewing it. Opening her mouth she let me see the mush inside before spitting it into the bowl on the floor. More mouthfuls followed until the banana was gone, the flesh chewed and spat into the bowl at her feet. Her hands were sticky from the fruit, and she wiped them clean in my hair, smearing the empty skin over my face before dropping it to rest on my head. Standing back, she looked at me, and then down at the bowl on the floor, smirking to herself.

"How's the cock Bin Licker?" she asked, prodding at the cage with the toe of her boot. "Ready to be let out yet?"

She dangled the key on its chain in front of my eyes. "Eat up your dinner, and you can be free."

Untying the leather straps holding me in the chair, she tugged at the dog lead attached to my collar, pulling me onto the floor and forcing me onto all fours.

"Let's not make it too easy!"

Fastening the cuffs on my wrists together behind my back, she pushed me forwards so that I was lying face down, the foul smelling bowl inches from my head.

"I'm giving you five minutes Bin Licker. If its all gone I'll let you out. If not....."

I lifted my head and she pushed the bowl forward with her toe. I gazed down into the mess, trying not be be sick as I saw the contents close up. The smell was indescribable - rotten food mixed with mouldy cheese, generously topped with regurgitated banana. I gingerly took a bite and tried to swallow.

The texture was even worse than the smell - slimy and gross. I tried to close my mind as I swallowed. She laughed, of course.

"Chop chop, I haven't got all day."

I lowered my head again and began to chew, felling the pressure of her foot on the back off my neck as she pushed my face into the slop. She started to count out the minutes as I continued to eat.

"Five minutes are up!" she shouted, pulling me back by the chain to rest on my heels. I felt the slop drip from my face, powerless to wipe it away with my hands cuffed behind me. She looked down, alternating her gaze between the half empty bowl and me. Sighing with disappointment, she twirled the key in her fingers. Despite my humiliation, or perhaps because of it, I felt my cock harden, straining against the cage.

"What am I going to do with you Bin Licker? Do you think you can finish it off if I give you another five minutes?"

I nodded enthusiastically, hoping that I would be allowed another chance. She smirked and picked a flogger off the wall.

"Ok, we'll try again. You can take as long as you want this time - but you will get one of these every 30 seconds until it is empty"

I yelped as she flicked the whip across my bare bottom, and hurriedly bent forward, once more putting my face into the revolting slop. Thirty seconds went very quickly as I felt another sting, and tried to swallow faster, forcing myself not to be sick. The blows kept coming as I ate, but suddenly the bowl was empty, and I sat back, panting with the expiration.

She looked disappointed as she hung the flogger back on the wall, unclipping my wrists and sitting me back in the seat.

"I suppose I had better let you out now..."

laver1812
laver1812
148 Followers