The Trials of Talia Pt. 04

Story Info
Talia meets an elven noble and loses her anal virginity.
2.1k words
4.65
12.4k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia's gazed around the tavern's room, appraising the patrons. Since her mother had forced her to become a whore, Talia had learnt how to tell which men were on the lookout for company - as well as which ones had the money to pay for it.

"Don't give it away too cheaply." Mia liked to advise her daughter, and Talia took this advice to heart, especially since her mother was taking 90% of her earnings. Talia wanted to argue but Mia was insistent that the family was in a lot of debt. Raising two children alone had been hard on her, and now Talia was an adult, it was time that she contributed. Still, since she had started whoring, Talia had managed to secrete away a good portion of her earnings, as well as buying several new dresses. Mia had insisted on the new clothes, telling her daughter that clients wouldn't pay as well for a whore wearing rags.

Talia's gaze fell on a well dressed elf, sitting at a table eating, his human servant sitting opposite him. His clothes were of the highest quality, and it was obvious from his bearing and the look of disdain on his face that he considered himself far above his surroundings. Talia bristled a little at this, though she knew logically that her town was small and the tavern, while the best in the area, was probably nothing compared to establishments in the bigger cities. Still, he clearly had money to spare, and Talia didn't want to waste the opportunity.

Talia approached the table, and the elf looked down his nose at her before looking away. His servant spoke up.

"Are you wanting something, that you disturb his lordship's meal?" The servant spoke haughtily.

Talia swallowed nervously. A noble. She hadn't expected that, and wasn't sure how to continue, but she steeled her nerves and answered, smiling sweetly.

"My apologies if my presence causes offence. I merely noted that your employer was new in town, and wished to offer him company if he wished it. We're a friendly town, we hate to see travellers feeling cold or lonely."

Talia felt the elf's stern gaze on her and she kept her head high and focused on his servant, her smile fixed in place.

"You think my lord wants the company of a half-elf?" The servant sneered at her. "My lord has no need to pay for company, but if he did, he wouldn't sully himself with a half breed."

Talia flushed a bright red. While she wasn't a stranger to discrimination, it was usually based on her poverty and mother's occupation. The town was mostly made up of humans, who saw her heritage as exotic and attractive. The few elves who had passed through while she was growing up had never indicated she was lesser for her human blood, though they weren't nobility.

"My error, you have my apologies." Talia curtsied abruptly and turned to leave. A slight cough prevented her, and she looked back just in time to see the elven lord give his servant a slight nod.

"My lord has no need for your services, I however find you charming. I will come and find you once my lord has retired for the evening. You will be well compensated."

The servant's tone changed so abruptly from derison to politeness that Talia didn't know what to think, but she was in no position to turn down clients. She curtsied again.

"As you wish sir."

Feeling anxious over the strange encounter, Talia went to her room to wash her face and check her appearance. She decided to change into a different dress, a new one that she felt accentuated her small waist and ample bosom. The change helped reassure her somewhat, though she still felt ill at ease over the situation. She felt she had been judged and was perturbed that she had been found lacking. After ensuring she looked acceptable, she returned to the main tavern room.

The noble was gone, and there was no sign of his servant yet. Talia hoped she hadn't missed him, and settled in with a drink to wait.

When her brother Quinn entered the tavern, Tallia stifled an inner groan. She still hadn't told him about her new employment, and avoided looking for customers when he was around. She had thought he was off for the evening, walking with one of the local lasses who were always making eyes at him. She tried to hide in her seat but he saw her and headed straight towards her, sitting next to her and giving her a brotherly kiss on the cheek.

"Hello sis! What's new?"

"Nothing!" Talia replied in a hurry. "Just about to head to bed actually. I'm pretty tired. I didn't expect you to be back so early."

Quinn stretched. "Angry father, less than pleased at catching me in the barn between his daughter's legs. Good thing I'm fast!"

Talia looked at the stairway, and saw the elf's servant descending. In a panic she stood up, and threw some coins into her brother's hands.

"I've got to sleep, I'm really tired. Here, buy a few drinks on me."

Before he could reply, she hustled away, and reached the stairs, coming face to face with the servant. He raised an eyebrow at her and spoke sardonically.

"You're eager. Alright, follow me."

Spinning on his heels, he ascended the stairs, walking at a fast pace. He led her up to the third floor, where the most expensive rooms were, and opened a door, gesturing her inside, before stepping in and closing the door behind them both.

The premium rooms were reserved for traveller's willing to pay for the best amenities the tavern offered. The room opened into a medium sized sitting room, with rooms on either side. Talia knew that a private bedroom lay behind one, and a private bathing and ablation chamber behind the other. The sitting room had a small bed placed in one corner, and it was usual for those who rented these rooms to have a servant or bodyguard remain in the sitting room, while they occupied the private bedroom. Talia was surprised that he would want to bring her here while presumably his employer was sleeping in the next room. She started to head towards the small bed, when he directed her towards one of the closed doors. He opened it, and roughly pushed her inside before shutting the door.

Lying naked on the large bed was the elven lord. His bronze skin shone in the lamplight. Unlike most of the human men Talia had seen naked, he had very little body hair at all, though long, blonde tresses fell from his head. His manhood lay limp between his legs. The expression on his face remained stern and intimidating.

Talia waited for his instructions, unsure what he would want from her, and uncertain on proceeding without specific instructions. He gaze never wavered from her, and after several minutes of silence, he waved a hand in her direction.

"Would you like me to disrobe my lord?" Talia asked with uncertainty.

The elf let out a sigh and finally spoke. "I thought you were a professional. You can hardly please me while fully clothed. Yes, of course I wish you to disrobe."

Flushing red again, Talia quickly untied the ribbons on her dress, lowering it to the floor to reveal her pert breasts. She turned around slowly, allowing him to view her entire body.

"Do I meet with your approval now, my lord?"

His only reply was another movement of his hand, gesturing her closer. Talia stepped up to the bed, and when she received no further indication from him, climbed up and knelt between his legs. She bent forward, and grasped his manhood, lowering her head to take it into her mouth, sucking it gently at first. It responded to her attention, growing in length and girth, and as it did so, Talia sucked harder, grasping the shaft with one hand and helping to guide it in and out of her mouth, licking the head as she did. His physical response to her ministrations showed he was enjoying it, though he remained silent, which Talia found unnerving, used to more vocal partners.

A light tap on her shoulder drew her attention and he gestured her to sit up on her knees and turn around. He placed one hand on her back and pushed her top half downwards so that her head and shoulders rested on the bed, while her buttocks were raised high. He ran his hands down her cheeks, holding them apart. Talia shivered as she waited, and after what felt like an eternity, she felt his shaft rubbing against her. Talia then jumped in shock as she felt him press against her sphincter. She wiggled away.

"Sorry, thats the wrong place!"

His hand pushed down on her back firmly, keeping her in place and he spoke, his voice dripping with scorn. "Not at all, it is the entirely right place. I have no desire to breed little half-caste bastards on a whore."

With this he resumed pressing against her anus. The pressure was uncomfortable, and as the head of his shaft slipped in, Talia yelped in pain.

"Please my lord, no! I haven't ever done that before. Please stop. Let me finish you in my mouth."

The elf didn't stop his relentless efforts to enter her rectum, pressing in until his head popped past her tight ring. He barely paused once he had done so before continuing to work his shaft further into her behind. He drilled her relentlessly, each thrust opening her up a little further, ignoring her sobs and cries. Eventually he thrust as deep as he could, his thighs hitting her cheeks, and his balls resting against her womanhood.

Talia hoped that this was it, that with deep thrust that he would reach his completion, but instead he slowly withdrew, almost his entire shaft before thrusting in deeply again. Talia bit her lip as he buggered her unceasingly. Her anus burned under his onslaught, and she thanked the gods that she had lubricated him well with her mouth before he took her.

The elf moved his hands from her hips to her shoulders, using them as leverage to reach even deeper as he released his emission into her bowels. Even in climax the elf was silent, but Talia felt his cock pulse several times and wetness inside her, and knew that he had finished.

He withdrew, and leant back on the pillows of the bed, closing his eyes. "Leave now. You can dress in the other room."

Talia gathered up her dress, holding it against her as she tried not to cry. She felt used and dirty, far more from any of her other clients. He didn't view her as a person, just a receptacle for his seed, a way to reach his fulfilment. She had all but forgotten about his servant, waiting on the other side of the door, a sleazy smirk on his face.

"You didn't squeal as much as the last girl, though you begged far more prettily. How about you beg me just as nicely."

He grabbed at her womanhood, fingering her slit.

"Pretty wet for someone begging for him to stop. Seems like you really enjoyed yourself."

"Just give me my damn coins and get out of my way." Talia snapped.

"Tut tut, that's no way to talk to the man who decides how much to pay you. Now I could send you on your way with a couple of silver, but you keep me happy and I'll make sure you get gold."

Talia's heart sank. None of her customers had refused to pay yet, and she couldn't bear the thought of having endured that for mere silver. Next time she'd start insisting on payment up front. She dropped her dress, revealing her lush body to him.

"Gold coins now, and I'll make you happy. Or else I'll call for my brother who will beat you both senseless."

It was a bluff, but he didn't know it. For all he knew, she did have a tough, muscular brother who acted as her pimp. He handed over a satisfyingly heavy pouch of coins, and lowered his breeches for her.

As she got to her knees to satisfy him, Talia couldn't help but think about how far she had come in such a short amount of time. She couldn't bear it any longer, this couldn't be her life forever. She needed to get out of this town, and out of this profession.