The Trials of Talia Pt. 05

Story Info
Half elf whore Talia runs into trouble with a local gang.
2.1k words
4.58
14.2k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get out of here." Talia asked her brother earnestly. "There's nothing for us here, no prospects. Nothing beyond working in the tavern for the rest of our lives."

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" Quinn answered lazily.

"Just like that? I thought you'd need more convincing."

"Sister-mine, you're the one that was always hesitant about leaving. Worrying about money, and leaving mother alone. What changed? Why are you so eager to leave?"

Talia flushed, not wanting her brother to know how their mother had forced her to become a whore.

"I'm just tired of being known as the daughter of the town whore. I want to go somewhere no one knows us, where we can find honest work."

"We could become adventurers!" Quinn suggested with enthusiasm.

"Oh, be serious Quinn. We can't become adventurers. We'd get killed by the first goblin we met. Neither of us knows how to handle a sword, or even a bow."

"Maybe a wizard will come through town and teach us some of his magic! I've always fancied myself throwing fireballs."

Talia grinned at her brother. "Well you've always fancied yourself yes, but I doubt you have the patience to study magic. Maybe if it got you laid at the end of it."

Quinn winked. "You don't think being a powerful wizard would get me laid?"

"Oh Quinn, you don't need to be a wizard to have ladies throw themselves at your feet." Talia stood up. "I have some money saved, not much but enough to get us started. Enough to get to Silverymoon, find a place to stay while we find work. It won't take me long to pack what I need. I can leave as soon as you're ready."

Quinn grinned. "Give me a day to collect my things and say my goodbyes. Let's leave at first light tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia's heart was light as she practically skipped throughout the town. Tomorrow she was starting a new life with her beloved brother! No more whoring. Once they reached the city, they would be able to find work, she was sure of it. They'd both been helping out at the tavern for years, and if there was no work in a tavern then they could work as domestic servants. Or perhaps they could find an apprenticeship! There would be so many opportunities once they got away from their small town. Her thoughts were so engrossed in making plans for the future that she didn't notice that she was surrounded by a group of young men, until she almost walked into one.

Startled, Talia looked up at him. "Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there." It was Gilas, son Vidaf, the town's jeweller. He was a few years older than Talia, and she knew him since she was a child. His mother was one of the most vehemently outspoken against the town's children being 'polluted' by associating with the children of a whore. That her husband was one of Mia's regular customers no doubt played a part in her vitriol. Gilas was very much cast in his mother's mould, and had bullied the twins relentlessly, even beating them on occasion. A few years ago he had been sent to another town to learn a trade from his mother's family, and Talia had been pleased to see the back of him. She hadn't heard he had returned.

Talia stepped to the side to allow Gilas to pass her, but instead he stepped closer to her, looking down on her with an odd expression. Looking to her right she saw his best friend, Sige, closing in.

"Talia Silvers" Gilas spoke in a low, rough voice. "Daughter of the town whore. Not just daughter of anymore. Word has it you've joined your mother's occupation. Been seen entertaining travellers. Been seen luring innocent men away from their marriage bed."

His tone was menacing, and Talia knew that this was trouble. She backed up, trying to slowly move away from the young man, until she hit a firm body behind her. Another of his friends. Glancing left and right she counted at least five of them. Knowing she was unlikely to get away without a severe beating, Talia began looking for an escape. There, across the road was a young mother and child. Talia called out to her.

"Goodwife Brytha! Oh, how nice to see you. I have been wanting to pass on some news I heard the other day."

Brytha shook her head, and hurried her child along, not wanting to get involved. "No time to talk, sorry."

Gilas gave a short laugh. "You think anyone in this town is going to rescue you Talia? No one wants you here, not you, not your whoring mother. But just in case, let's move this to somewhere more private.

Talia struggled but the young men were far stronger than she. Sige covered her mouth while the others manhandled her down a nearby alley, where they threw her onto the ground. Talia had been here before, she knew what was coming. She shut her eyes and curled into a foetal position, bracing her body for the kicks and blows to come.

To her surprise, they didn't. Opening her eyes slightly she saw the men standing over her.

"I know what you did." Gilas spoke. "You fucked my father. I heard my parents fighting about it."

Talia shook her head. "No. I.."

"Don't LIE." Gilas roared. "He admitted it. How do you think that made my mother feel? Made ME feel?"

"I didn't have a choice, I'm sorry.. My mother needs the money, I didn't want to do it. I'm leaving town, I swear. I won't ever see your father again. "

"Lying whore!" Gilas seem unappeased by her confession. "How much did he pay you?" Without waiting for a reply, he nodded to one of his goons and the youth stepped behind Talia and knelt, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head.

"Whatever he paid you was too much. You're not worth more than a few coppers. You owe him some change. Seems only fair that me and the boys here take it out in trade."

Talia's blood ran cold as she realised what was going to happen. She struggled against the one holding her but to no avail. A second of the gang drew a knife from his belt, and swiftly cut her dress from neck to hemline, revealing her ample breasts, small waist and the cleft between her legs. The boys stared at their prize.

"So it's true! Even half elves lack body hair." One of the gang exclaimed, and Talia blushed in irrational embarrassment. These young men were assaulting her, and here she was worrying that they thought her strange for her lack of a pelt. This thought was quickly pushed from her mind as Gilas grabbed her mound, running his hand down her slit, and inserting a finger inside her.

"Oh yes, totally smooth. Wet too, clearly a whore, she's enjoying this." Gilas pushed in a second finger, and then painfully forced a third inside her, causing her to squirm. He rubbed her nub with his thumb as he prodded her several times, before removing his hand so he could lower his breeches. Settling himself above her, he used his knees to force her legs further apart, and pushed his cock against her lips, seeking her opening. As he did so his lips crushed down on hers, pressing hard, his tongue seeking hers.

Talia was taken aback by this, her first ever kiss. None of her clients had attempted to kiss her, even those who had been gentle with her. She did not expect her first kiss would be taken from her by a man who hated her, while he raped her the floor of a dirty alleyway.

It wasn't entirely an unpleasant sensation, and Talia thought that with someone she wanted to be with she would quite enjoy it. But too soon he lifted his mouth from hers, focusing instead on plowing her deeply. He moved rhythmically, his pubic bone hitting her nub, and Talia felt herself getting wet despite herself. Just a little more and she might...

Sige spoke up "Don't keep her all to yourself Gilas. The rest of us want a turn too."

At this, Gilas paused. "Okay, help me flip her." He rolled over onto his back, and the others forced Talia on top, roughly pulling apart her legs and impaling her on his still hard cock. Sige stood behind her, pushing down on her back until she was face to face with Gilas. She tried to look away, not wanting to see the expression on his face as he defiled her, but he grabbed her by the hair and forced her to make eye contact.

"Look at me, bitch. I want to watch you take this."

Hands separated her buttocks, and she felt fingers probing her behind. Talia knew what they intended.

"Please, no. Please, not that. I can't take it. Not both of you at once. Not like this."

The men ignored her pleas as Sige roughly penetrated her most private orifice. She whimpered as he forced himself inside her, and the two men started to assault her in tandem. The look on Gilas face was of pure pleasure, and Talia was sure that her pain was just as erotic to him as his penetration of her.

Talia was almost thankful when one of the men lifted her head and forced his cock into her mouth, hammering into her face as if it were her sex, for at least she no longer needed to watch his enjoyment.

Talia could do nothing but let the men use her, pushing her around like a ragdoll. The one using her mouth finished first, burying into her throat so she had no choice but to swallow the bitter jism. As soon as he removed his manhood from her, he was replaced by a fourth man.

Delving deep, Sige stiffened before releasing his cream into her back passage. As he withdrew he slapped her cheek, leaving a red handprint behind. The last of the gang took his place behind her, opening her crinkled star and embedding himself within her. The juice left behind thankfully eased his passage, and Talia found it easier to endure his use of her.

Unlike his companions, Gilas seemed in no hurry to reach his completion. When the others using her finished, one into her bowels, and the other her mouth, they pulled away, leaving only their ringleader enjoying her. Talia thought he might never finish until he abruptly disengaged himself from her, shoving her over and looming above her, his hand running over his still engorged cock.

"You're not good enough to receive my seed." He sneered, as he pulled her onto her knees by her long hair. "But because I'm kind, I'll honour you by letting you see it up close."

He pumped his hand several more times before erupting onto her face. His hot ejaculate covered her delicate features, running down from her eyes to her chin. Talia tried to look away, but his grip around her hair was too tight, and he held her in place. He stared at her for several moments, before finally releasing his hold, and pushing her to the ground.

Talia curled into a ball, and prayed to every god she could think of that he was done, that he would leave her alone now he'd had satisfaction. However if the gods were listening they were not inclined to answer her, as he made no attempt to leave the alley.

Instead he pulled up his pants, and toyed with his belt buckle, his eyes never leaving her. Them as if he had made up his mind, he quickly removed it from his belt straps.

"Let's see how loudly she can scream." Gilas declared, folding the belt in two and snapping it.

One of the others protested, reaching out for Gilas' shoulder. "Gil, we've had our fun, and taught her a lesson. We ought to get out of here before someone who cares comes along."

Gilas shrugged his friend off, and raised his arm ready to strike. Talia winced and prepared herself for the blow.

It never came. Instead a stranger's voice rang through the alley.

"We're looking for Talia Silvers. Is she here?"

A second deep voice spoke up, also unknown to her. "My, my, what do we have here? You wouldn't be damaging the Baron's property, would you now? The Baron paid a lot of money for her."