The Trials of Talia Pt. 08

Story Info
Quinn's PoV: Unexpectedly a female, Quinn experiments.
3.2k words
4.18
6.7k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Quinn point of view story, so less non consent than the Talia PoV. This is part of an on going story which will make the most sense if you've read all the way through. Thanks to all my regular readers, thanks for favouriting and voting - it's really inspirational and helps me stay motivated to keep writing for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn blinked his eyes several times, sure that he must still be dreaming. Where was his cock? He fingered between his legs, exploring his new nether regions. Quinn was extremely familiar with female anatomy though he had never imagined he would be exploring his own. His fingers brushed his feminine folds, sliding one finger inside himself. He was tighter than he expected, and his finger wouldn't fit in very far. He moved his thumb to caress his nub and a frisson of pleasure ran through his body. He ran his thumb in a circle around it, pressing lightly at first, then harder. Quinn was surprised at the intensity of the sensations, and felt himself getting wet, allowing his finger deeper entry into his passage.

Pressing his groin into his hand, he rubbed harder, overwhelmed by the pleasure he was inducing. His breathing grew faster and deeper, matching the speed of his hand. All of a sudden he reached his peak, and he let out a small cry as he climaxed. Quinn was not expecting how quickly it happened, nor intense it would be, as his internal muscles continues to pulse longer than they ever had as a man.

His whole body feeling sated, Quinn suddenly remembered the sleeping man behind him. Thankfully the adventurer slept like the dead, and remained oblivious to Quinn's erotic experiments. Quinn carefully lifted the man's arm, and slid out of the bed, collecting his clothes and slipping out of the door before the man awoke.

The hallway was quiet, but Quinn could hear slight noises coming from the kitchen below, as the cook prepared for the morning breakfast rush. Quinn quickly donned his clothes as he headed towards his own room, finding that they did not fit very comfortably with his new curves, so instead of his own room, he opened the door to his sister's.

Rummaging through her wardrobe, Quinn pulled out a dress that he'd seen Talia wear on several occasions. He hesitated a moment, unsure about dressing as a woman. When they were children, Quinn and Talia used to look so similar they'd be mistaken for each other, and Talia thought nothing about running around in trousers. Once they hit puberty however, Mia insisted that her daughter dress appropriately in skirts or dresses only. Their town was rather old fashioned, and while there were many female travellers who eschewed skirts, locals kept to much stricter gender roles. It felt taboo to Quinn to wear a dress, as crazy as that seemed considered his current predicament. Still, his pants pulled uncomfortably, and his shirt stretched across his ample bosom, and so Quinn pushed aside his doubts and slid into the dress.

He laced up the front bodice and smoothed down the skirts. It fit perfectly, and Quinn felt the overwhelming urge to see himself. Neither of the twins could afford the luxury of a full length mirror, but he remembered Talia had a small hand mirror in her top drawer. Perfect he could get enough of a view of his female body from it.

Retrieving the wooden handled mirror Quinn instinctively brought it to his face where he almost dropped it. Looking back at him was his sister's face - the same heart shaped face with Talia's high cheekbones and full lips. Only her eyes seemed different. They were the same deep brown, but Talia's eyes always had a hint of softness in them, whereas the eyes staring back at him were bright and sharp.

In retrospect, that Quinn looked like his twin sister perhaps should not have been a surprise to him, but the strangeness of the situation had taken him by surprise. Quinn was well aware that magic existed, he had even met various spellcasters over the years when they stayed in the tavern. But for regular folk in the town, magic was as rare as dragons. It existed certainly, but you never expected it to impact your life in any substantial way.

Quinn sat on Talia's bed, and considered the options. There were tales of cursed magical items that could cause one to change genders, but Quinn hadn't found a strange ring or amulet lately. Nor had he upset a mysterious hag or angered a wizard. To his knowledge he had not done anything to anger any of the gods, he paid his respects to them all as appropriate, and prayed to Tymora, the goddess of good fortune specifically. Did he look like Talia because they were twins? Or had his sister, wherever she was, also shifted to look like Quinn? Was it related to her disappearance?

Quinn considered the adventurer he had spent the night with. While it was Quinn's first experience with a man, he somehow doubted that was the cause. There were enough men who enjoyed other men that if being penetrated caused one to shift genders surely that would be well known by now? Quinn smirked a little at the thought of gender shifting semen. No, that was far too crazy. There had to be a reasonable cause for this.

His mind turned to his unknown father. Mia had never liked to talk about him, claiming he was a knave who left her pregnant and alone. She'd hinted that he was a member of the nobility, but Quinn hadn't given it any real credence. Was it possible that Quinn had inherited some curse from this unknown sire?

Quinn shook his head and stood. Regardless of the cause, he had to deal with the situation as it was. He'd need to find someone who knew about magic to see if they could help reverse it. There wasn't anyone in town who would know, but perhaps he would get lucky and there'd be a wizard passing by soon. Or else he'd have to leave, go to a bigger city to find help.

Quinn knew he couldn't leave without telling him mother, not after Talia's disappearance. He crossed the hallway to her bedroom door and knocked lightly. Mia would hopefully be awake by now.

Quinn had fully intended to tell the truth to his mother, until she opened the door, gaped at him in shock and then pulled him close for a tight embrace.

"Oh Talia, Talia! My baby!" Mia sobbed into Quinn's shoulder.

Feeling the urge to comfort his mother, Quinn instinctively spoke. "It's okay mother, I'm home now. It's okay. Everything's okay.'' Quinn stroked her hair, and soothed her.

Mia just continued sobbing, holding Quinn tighter as she did so. Quinn knew that he couldn't tell her the truth, it would hurt her too much. Better that she think Talia is safe than drive herself sick with worry.

The twin's relationship with their mother had always been rather unusual. Quinn had no doubt that she loved both of them dearly, but she wasn't the best at providing for them. Mia was always flighty, and the twins relied on each other for support more than their mother. If it wasn't for Mia's, they would have left years ago. Quinn always wanted to anyway, but Talia had worried that Mia would fall apart without them, and the last few days had proven her right.

Quinn continued to muse on this thought as he left his mother's room. Mia might be reassured, but Quinn was as worried as ever for the fate of his sister. The adventurer Quinn had spent the night with might be able to discover something, but Quinn was loathe to just sit around waiting for news. He needed money, and a lot of it. It dawned on him that this must be how Talia had felt when she had turned to selling herself. Whoring seemed the easiest way to get coin, but Quinn doubted he could earn the amounts he'd need to launch a proper search for Talia, not to mention hire the services of a wizard to fix this whole gender shifting issue. Perhaps in a big city, where people had money, but not in their small town. Still, if he could earn enough coin he could travel somewhere with more prospects.

With these thoughts on his mind, Quinn left the tavern and headed towards Videf's store. Quinn knew for sure that Videf had paid Talia for sex, and he didn't want to miss this opportunity to earn coin. Quinn barely acknowledged to himself that he was also desperate to experience sex as a woman. Quinn had always considered himself straight but his experience the night before had been tolerable, even somewhat pleasurable. If he could take a stranger's cock in his ass as a man, he could definitely cope with being fucked as a woman. Despite these confident thoughts, Quinn felt a few butterflies in his stomach, but he pushed any doubts aside and strode confidently into the small store.

The shop was empty of customers as Quinn entered, Videf bent over a work-table, examining some gems. He looked up as he heard the door opened, and looked surprised and a little uncomfortable.

"Ah, Talia. How nice to see you. Are you looking to purchase today?"

Quinn smiled what he hoped would be seductively and walked straight over to join Videf behind the table. "Not today. I came to let you purchase."

Videf looked around the shop, his beady eyes darting back and forth. "Not here! My wife!"

"Forget about your wife."

Quinn grabbed Videf by the shirt and pulled him close, kissing him hard, while undoing the buckle on his belt.

"Talia! What's gotten into you?" Videf gasped, breaking the kiss.

Dropping his breeches to the floor, Quinn grabbed the jeweller's hard shaft. "Giving you what you know you want."

Videf moan and threw his head back, thrusting his groin forward into Quinn's hand. "Oh yes, you saucy minx. But we have to be quick."

He let Quinn stroke him into hardness before grabbing Quinn's arm and twisting him around, slamming his face down onto the jewellers table, and holding him down with one hand. Without any further preliminaries he fumbled with Quinn's skirts, lifting them to expose the juncture beneath. Using his free hand to separate Quinn's inner lips, he guided his rod into place, piercing Quinn with one deep thrust.

Quinn cried out as he was penetrated roughly. While not as tight as his sphincter had been the previous night, Quinn's tunnel was still virginally tight, and Videf hadn't made any effort to ensure that Quinn was wet enough to accept him. The vigorous thrusting shoved Quinn forward, and he grasped the edge of the desk in an effort to prevent his head from hitting the small shelves at the back of the desk.

Videf drew back and slapped Quinn's buttocks, and as he did so, he pulled Quinn upwards enough that when he thrust again, Quinn was slammed back down hard against the desk, his face landing on something sharp and painful. Quinn reached up under his cheek to remove the sharp object, and as his fingers closed around it, he recognised the feel of a cool gemstone. Carefully, so Videf wouldn't notice, he moved his hand down to slip the gemstone into his bodice, between his ample breasts.

Videf's thrusts were getting faster now, and Quinn was sure that he was close to finishing. The jeweller was letting out animalistic grunts, that Quinn would have found amusing if he hadn't been lying underneath him receiving a hard pounding. Videf let out a final groan, and his throbbing cock pulsed and emptied his seed into Quinn's sheath. Collapsing on top of Quinn, he kissed his neck, and breathed into his ear.

"Oh Talia, you have such a lovely cunny. I don't know what inspired you to visit in the middle of the day, but I'm glad you did."

Videf pulled Quinn close, hugging him from behind, moving his hand to caress Quinn's breasts. Alarmed that the jeweller would notice the purloined gem, Quinn pushed him off.

"Good, I'm glad but you wanted us to be quick.Don't want your wife to walk in after all."

At this Videf quickly stood and pulled up his pants, buckling them up in haste, before bending down to open a cupboard, from which he withdrew a small locked chest. Quinn pretended to focus on smoothing out his dress, watching from underneath veiled eyes at where the jeweller kept the key. Videf removed several coins from the chest before locking it, and handing the coins to Quinn.

"Here. Come back tomorrow. Not early, around mid morning. My wife will be at her sisters. We'll have longer tomorrow."

Quinn kissed the jeweller on the cheek as he took the coins and left the shop. Once outside, he removed the gem from its hiding place and examined it in the sunlight. Quinn was no expert but he was sure it would be worth a bit if he could find a buyer. He put the gem and coins in his purse and crossed the street.

The experience had been profitable at least, but rather than satisfying Quinn's sexual curiosity, it had left him aroused and unsated. Quinn considered his options. While he was tempted to return to the inn and experiment with himself again, it wasn't what he really wanted. With no idea how long he would be in a female body for, Quinn wanted to experience as much as he could.

This thought was in his mind when he almost walked straight into Sige. The young man turned white.

"Talia! I thought. I mean, I heard you'd left town?" Sige looked around almost frantically.

Quinn eyed the man appraisingly. He didn't have a particularly high opinion on Sige, the boy had always trailed after his best friend so devotedly that Quinn had wondered if they were lovers. Or at least if Sige wanted them to be. Still, he was young and hearty, and presumably had a working cock. Quinn's pussy throbbed, and he didn't care too much to be picky.

"Well I haven't. And guess what. It's your lucky day. Come with me."

Quinn grabbed the young man by the collar, and pulled him into a nearby alley.

"I'm sorry! It wasn't my idea you know! It was Gilas."

Quinn didn't know what Sige was babbling about, but he didn't want to stop to ask him, so instead he silenced him with a passionate kiss.

"Just shut up and lie down." Quinn ordered, and Sige's eyes widened and he obeyed. Quinn straddled his face, lifting his skirts and placing a thigh on either side of the man's head, and placing his womanhood directly over Sige's mouth.

"Now start licking." Quinn demanded, and was gratified when he was immediately obeyed. Sige wasn't the most skilled at pleasuring a woman, but Quinn found the sensations pleasing enough. His tongue ran over Quinn's inner lips, which was enjoyable but not the stimulation that Quinn craved. He moved so his clit could get more attention.

"That's right, lick my button. Right there!" Quinn ground his pussy against Sige's face, forcing him to pleasure the right spot. Grinding back and forth, Quinn felt waves of pleasure ripple through his body, centered around his sensitive nub, culminating in an exquisite peak of pleasure.

Sated, Quinn rolled off Sige, and lay on the ground, panting. Sige rolled onto his side, and reached an arm around his waist. "My turn?" He asked nuzzling into Quinn's neck.

Quinn stretched and answered lazily. "Depends, you got coin to pay for it?"

Sige sat up looking shocked. "You really are a whore Talia.You pull me into the alley, sit on my face, and now you want coin? I don't understand you at all. Is this some kind of twisted revenge for the other day? Get me all worked up and then turn me down? I already took you, I can take you again. I don't need the others here to do it."

Sige's words pierced Quinn's post orgasmic fog, and he tried to process what the young man was talking about. Not wanting to give away the fact he wasn't Talia, Quinn decided to play along.

"I'm just teasing you. Of course I'll finish you off. Why don't you lie back and let me take care of you?"

As Quinn took Sige's cock in his hands, he caressed the shaft and balls before saying casually. "You know what would be really hot? You telling me about that time, how it was for you, while I suck your cock."

Sige grinned. "You are a dirty slut. I knew you liked it, getting fucked by all of us. Don't worry honey, I'll give it to you as often as you want. Yours was the tightest ass I've ever had."

Quinn gritted his teeth at this. He wanted to punch the arrogant jerk in the teeth. How dare he talk about Quinn's sister like this? But then he forced himself to relax. Quinn needed to know if Sige knew anything about Talia's disappearance.

"That's right, I am a slut. I'm a dirty slut that is going to suck your cock better than you've ever had before."

Quinn positioned himself above Sige's throbbing organ. "So start talking and I'll start sucking."

Sige smirked. "It was Gilas' idea, you know that right? He's been obsessed with you for years. Tries to pretend he's not, but we all knew how he felt. He even had some crazy idea about eloping with you. That's why he went to Jalanthar, didn't want to be reliant on his father, wanted to learn his own trade. You should have seen how angry he was when he got home and his mother wasted no time in telling him how you'd become a whore, and had seduced his father. She knew what was up."

Quinn was astounded at this revelation, he'd had no idea about any of this. He wondered if Talia had known, but quickly dismissed the idea, sure that she would have told him. Wanting to hear more, he worked the cock in his mouth harder, grasping the shaft and squeezing it as he sucked the head deeper into his mouth.

"I didn't really think we'd go through with it, but then watching him fuck you was so hot. My cock was so hard, and when he flipped you and your ass was in the air. Damn, Talia, you have sexiest rosebud, it looked so tight and inviting, and you squealed so when I fucked you. Oh! Talia!"

As Sige relieved his anal invasion of Talia's ass, he shuddered and spurted his cream into Quinn's mouth. Unprepared for the load, Quinn swallowed as best he could, spilling some down his chin. He withdrew the softening shaft from his mouth, but kept his hands on Sige's balls as he spoke coldly.

"What happened then Sige? After you and your friends raped me?"

"I'm sorry Talia. I did tell Gilas to stop. But those men stopped him beating you anyway. What happened with them? And who is the Baron they said you belonged to? When I heard you were gone, I figured he was a wealthy patron who wanted you all for himself. I didn't expect you'd ever return here, not with a noble to take care of you."

"I don't know who he is." Quinn replied, his mind reeling. Talia had been taken by a Baron? Could Mia's tales about their father being a nobleman be true after all?