The Trials of Talia Pt. 09

Story Info
Talia is taught how to please her captor.
2.1k words
4.36
12.8k
7
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia meekly followed the baron down the hallway of the airship, through several corridors and down some stairs. She was soon lost, certain they were in the middle of the ship but sure she wouldn't be able to find her way back. Even if she did, where would she go? She could hardly escape from an airship. Talia's thoughts turned to her family. Quinn would be worried, he'd search for her. Talia had more doubts about her mother's reaction. Could what the halfling woman have said be true? Had her mother sold her? Talia couldn't rule out the possibility. It was Mia who forced Talia into whoring in the first place, and she had mentioned debts. But there was a difference between whoring and slavery, not least that slavery was illegal.

If Mia was complicit in Talia's kidnapping, then she would probably lie to Quinn about her absence, Talia concluded. Which meant that he wouldn't be looking for her, so she shouldn't count on being rescued. Talia concluded that her best course of action was to continue to obey and not cause any problems. The white dragon walking at the baron's heels confirmed in her mind this was the right decision.

Reaching his quarters, the baron took out a small crystal, waving it over the lock on the door. Talia had never seen a magical lock before, and she silently marvelled at it. Thieves wouldn't be able to pick this lock, it was highly impressive.

The Baron's quarters were large and lush. A large four poster bed dominated the room, black and purple coverings making it even more intimidating. At the foot of the bed was an equally impressive black cushion, which Talia assumed was for his dragon to sleep on. To one side was a large wooden desk, and next to it a bookshelf covered in large leather tomes. The other side of the room had slightly ajar door, and a two seater couch. Talia also spied a large wooden chest against the wall with the door that they entered by. The room was larger than Talia would have expected for an airship, though she realised she had no real concept of how large it was. From the amount of hallways they'd walked, the ship felt immense.

The baron closed the door behind them, and locked it with his crystal, before turning his attention to Talia. Remaining silent, he looked her up and down. Talia flushed and kept her eyes looking towards the ground, remembering her previous instructions. Talia was no stranger to men looking at her with lust, but this look was less lustful and more appraising. Did he find her lacking? Remembering the brutality of the guards, Talia silently offered a prayer to Sune that he would keep her and not send her to be used by his men.

"Stand in the centre of the room. Keep your legs apart, and your hands behind your back, and your eyes to the ground." The baron spoke finally, giving his orders dispassionately.

Talia obeyed, and was surprised that he then appeared to ignore her, gliding over to his desk and sitting behind it. Trying to keep her eyes down she nevertheless peeked through her eyelashes to try to watch him. He picked up a beautiful quill pen, and was writing in a hefty book, his attention seemingly entirely on the tome in front of him. His dragon padded over to the elegant pillow, and curled up.

At first Talia was comfortable standing there, but before long her muscles started to ache. She was uncertain whether she was allowed to move or stretch, but as she hadn't been given instructions Talia felt that remaining as still as possible was the safest option. She tried to subtly stretch out her back and arms. She shifted her weight to one foot, then the other, trying to get some relief. Pressure in her bladder began to mount, and she tried to focus on other things.

After several hours, she was in agony, and her bladder was screaming at her. She could take it no longer, and she spoke up in a quiet voice, hoping that he would not be angry with her.

"Please sir. May I use the toilet?"

Keeping her eyes down, she felt his approach rather than saw it. The warmth of his body radiated heat near her, and she found herself shaking slightly as he loomed in silence.

"Bend over the arm of the couch there." He instructed.

Talia quickly did so, wondering what he was planning. Was he going to take her now, despite her full bladder? The fabric of the couch was soft against her bare skin, and Talia was terrified that if she lost control she would damage a piece of furniture worth more than the tavern she grew up in.

The baron spoke again in his clipped voice. "I expect you to endure three strikes of the cane, without soiling yourself. If you do so, I shall permit you to relieve yourself. If you cannot control yourself then you will have earned 20 more strikes. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

Talia was terrified. She'd never been caned before. Would it hurt very much? She could feel him behind her, and the anticipation was excruciating.

THWACK

The cane bit into Talia's buttocks and she let out a yelp. It was far more painful than she thought it would be, and she felt dangerously close to releasing her bladder. She tightened her internal muscles and gripped the arm of the sofa, preparing for the next blow.

THWACK

The second stripe crossed the first, and once again a cry was forced from her lips. Talia bit her lip, hoping to restrain herself from crying out for the final blow.

THWACK

The third blow hit the top of her thighs, stinging more as her legs lacked the cushioning of her buttocks. Almost losing control of her bladder, Talia desperately clenched, knowing she would not cope with twenty such blows. At least it was finally over.

THWACK!

The fourth blow took Talia by surprise and she felt a tiny trickle of urine escape her. Clenching frantically to prevent any further leaks, she waited anxiously for another blow.

"You are permitted to stand. You may relieve yourself through that door."

Talia desperately raced through the door, which led into a palatial bathing room. Looking around Talia located the toilet, and quickly sat, releasing her stream. The relief from emptying her bladder overcame the pain in her cheeks from the caning, but as she finished and wiped herself clean, she felt the raised welts on her behind, and tears rose in her eyes, which she quickly blinked away. She would not cry. She would endure this.

Talia was torn between wanting to linger in the solitude of the bathing room, and fear that delay would bring further punishment. Returning to the baron's bedroom, she found him waiting for her.

"Why did you wait so long to tell me that you needed to relieve yourself?" The baron asked.

"I did not think I had permission to speak, my lord."

"Did I tell you to remain silent?"

Talia wracked her brain for his instructions. Had he? He had directed her posture, but no, he hadn't.

"No my lord."

"Why did I give you a fourth blow?"

"Because I cried out when you disciplined me?" Talia hazarded a guess.

"No. Because I felt like it. Because I enjoy the sight of your buttocks quivering. I find the contrast between your cream bottom and the pink stripes to be arousing. I struck you because I am your master and I chose to. You may earn punishments if your behaviour is not acceptable, or I may choose to punish you for my own pleasure."

The baron placed two fingers underneath her chin and raised her eyes to look at his.

"Your anticipation of my desires is admirable, and will serve you well. However do not think you can avoid punishments this way. You should strive to please me out of a desire to serve. Your future master may well prefer that you bother him with every minute detail of your needs. I do not. Should you need to relieve yourself, simply excuse yourself and do so. You are also permitted to express your pain or pleasure. In fact I prefer that you do. I do not find stoic silence desirable. If I strike you, I wish to hear your pain. And if I pleasure you, I wish to hear your enjoyment."

With this he snaked one arm around her waist, drawing her close before sliding his free hand down her body and in between her legs. Talia found herself unable to look away from his pale blue eyes. His fingers expertly located the nub between her legs and she let out a gasp as he placed the pressure on it, sending shivers through her body. He continued to use two fingers as he bent down and seized her mouth with his.

His kiss was intense, his lips were soft, his kiss firm, his tongue probed her mouth. Talia felt weak at the knees. Almost unthinkingly, she reached a hand up around his neck, pulling him closer to her. She ran her hands through his long blonde hair, letting out a moan.

The Baron swooped her up into his arms, crossing the distance to the bed in several steps, and dropping her upon the soft down mattress before covering her body with his own, his lips crushing hers. His hand cupped her breast, and he ran his thumb around her sensitive nipple, causing her to twitch in pleasure. She felt his hardness through his clothes, pressing against her thigh.

To Talia's dismay, he pulled away, leaving her mouth hungry for more. He loomed over her, his gaze roaming over her body as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it on the ground carelessly. Talia bit her bottom lip as she watched him disrobe until he stood in front of her entirely naked. He was tall and lithe, with a slim build that when fully clothed one might assume was delicate or weak. Undressed it was clear that he was no fragile scholar, his limbs firm, his stomach was rippled with muscles. Talia's eyes followed the V of his hips downwards to where his impressive manhood stood to attention, surrounded by soft white pubic hair.

Spreading her legs in an invitation, Talia ached with desire for him. If he didn't take her soon she felt she would burn up with need. Recognising the desperation in her eyes, the Baron gave a wry smile.

"Beg."

"Please." Talia's voice was hoarse with desire. "Please take me. I want you. I need you."

"Harder."

She reached her hand down and plunged two fingers into her depths, spreading her lips for him. "Please. I'll do anything you want. I can't take anymore. I need you inside me."

Talia writhed on the bed, the pain in her buttocks from her caning forgotten in her desperate desire for the man in front of her. She felt like her loins were on fire and only his rod could extinguish the flame.

The Baron fisted his cock, and lowered himself on top of Talia, probing her nether lips for her entrance. Talia wrapped her legs around his, desperate for him to enter her. His shaft felt cool as he thrust into her warm cavern, and she grasped his shoulders, trying to pull him in deeper. He moved inside of her, far too slowly to sate her need, and she moved her hips frantically, determined to fulfill this need she never knew she had.

Kissing her deeply, the Baron plunged into her, and her fingers clenched involuntarily, her nails digging into his shoulders. Her breath came in short bursts and she felt a pressure inside her, that grew with each thrust, until she cried out in release.

Pleasure flooded through her as her whole body convulsed in climax. The Baron thrust several more times before releasing his own climax, flooding her womb with his seed.

Withdrawing he stood and padded over towards the bathing room. Talia couldn't help but admire his taut buttocks and thighs as he left. She felt warm and satisfied. Was that what sex was like for everyone, or was the Baron special? Talia smiled at her own thought. Of course he was special. There was nobody like the Baron. She was so lucky to have been chosen by him. She would have to ensure she did everything he could possibly want, so he would keep her with him forever. She should ask Quinn, he would no doubt have some tips for how to please a man.

Ice ran down Talia's spine as she thought about her brother. She couldn't ask Quinn anything, she was a prisoner. The Baron's prisoner. She didn't want to stay with him forever, she wanted to escape. Why was she acting like she was in love with her captor?

Talia sat up and cursed. 'That bastard used magic on me!'