All Comments on 'The Trip'

by SweetAss21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wagoneer88wagoneer88about 19 years ago
Congrats

This is a good start to a career in erotic literature. It is so realistic, that I am sure you really experienced this wonderful night!

Now, let your imagination run wild, and treat us to more stories!

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 19 years ago
Great 1st Story

Sweetass this was the last story I read but from it's date I see it was your 1st story. Just like your other 3 stories I found this exciting and very erotic. You seem to know what husbands fantasize about,having a 3some with wife, watching her suck another man, seeing her have intercourse with that man. You had them all happen, I did have 2 problems with the story, the 1st was it was too short, I wanted more to happen and the 2nd was I could only give it a 5 and this was a 10 story but 5 is the hi'est vote they have. I love all your stories, keep the stories and your fans cumming. Also every man who reads this wants a wife like Lynn.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Very, very hot!

You pushed nearly every one of my buttons!! Great story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Silver-tongued devil

Boy, that Brian sure can sweet-talk the t-shirt off a girl! (If she's already motivated ... and Hubby takes it off for her!). Just because it is an experience from your life, does not mean some elements of friction cannot be added ... even if not 100% accurate! Make Brian more reluctant and Sweetie more slutty ... or the opposite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! ONG!

When my wife was 21 she was as wild as in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO! ☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.75/5 = 95%]! The young wife (the narrator) is a keeper! Adam & Brian are 2 BFF now.

If something like this happened to me, I'd be in 7th Heaven & on cloud number nine at the same time.

It seems the 21 y/o wife needs two men to be totally satisfied in bed.

In my next life, she will be my wife!

Hi everybody, you can't go wrong if you read this story: it is short & the MFM sex is well depicted.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck and whore entertain a friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous