All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 01'

by happyboy1980

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
max052max052about 5 years ago
Great start!...

Thought it was well written, story line easy to follow and sex was really great. No complaint what so ever. 5 stars and fave story. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. Thanks for a fine effort.

max052

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

He needs to fuck Mariini when he gets the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot hot hit

Excellent start. Can't wait for the continuation. So close to Describing my wife and daughter. Had my hard and horny for long after I read the story. Double thumbs up

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Spoiled

It was going well until the end with dad intending to fuck his daughter. Balls deep in his sexy sensual wife and he works out he can cheat on her.

Move to category Loving Husbands so wife can discover them and get her vengeance on the cheating slimeball.

Your stor y was well written and really good, but the ending took from 5 to 3 star.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME story

Can’t wait for the next chapter and whether Marino will make love with her Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He needs to wear elevator shoes. I can read incest porn, it's part of my job with the RCMP to look for similarities between "fiction" and active cases, but I draw a line at "Dwarf Porn."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappyboy1980@happyboy1980
107 Followers
I am just trying to write interesting stuff that would help readers relax. I've been uploading here on and off but I'll try to make regularly monthly updates whenever I update my non-adult stories. I'll be branching out into some adult fanfic on this site so fingers-crossed. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Trip Series Info