The Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned from the door and stared at Dani, her head now resting on the pillows against the headboard. Her legs spread open, and there was a 'come hither' expression on her face. Marini's blush remained in the forefront of my mind as I strode over to the bed, climbed up onto the mattress before crawling up between Dani's legs. I kissed her pussy, and she gasped. Marini remained in my mind, the memories of the blush spreading across her face as she closed her door, while I began fucking my wife.

As Dani was panting hard, her body and tits trembling from my pounding, I wondered if Marini liked what she saw. I wondered if that was why she blushed. As I grunted, I wondered if Marini liked what I was doing to her mother. I didn't care if these thoughts were wrong, I was just surprised I hadn't thought of Marini in that way before. She was like the younger version of Dani, except with brown eyes and with short wavy red hair instead of Dani's long, straight, red hair.

As I looked into Dani's green eyes, grunting as I pounded my cock into her, I couldn't help but imagine it was Marini I was fucking. I was now glad, for a completely different reason, that Dani would be meeting us in Langkawi later; it would give me a chance to see if Marini was interested in having some bedroom fun with her daddy. Thinking about the possibly made me slam my cock into Dani harder. She released a guttural scream as I slammed into her again and again; all the while her guttural screams made me wonder if Marini would scream as loud as her mother.

As I rapidly slammed into Dani... as we lost all thoughts of keeping quiet because of Marini in the house... we gave into the pleasure surging through our bodies before yelling out as the two of us came; I felt my cock and then my balls getting drenched while I released stream after stream of cum into Dani's pussy. My body collapsed onto Dani, the two of us were panting hard as my softening cock remained in the cum drenched pussy of my wife.

As I kissed her sweaty neck, taking in the salty taste, I wondered if this was how Marini would taste. As the two of us kissed, I thought about the next step.

TBC

12