The Triskele Button Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers

Once I had swallowed and received the two loads of the attendants, I was lifted, still face down, by four pairs of hands and carried back to the marble block, where 'Starr' now waited, her garment discarded, the ivory cock now somehow attached to a leather harness she wore around her waist and thighs, the shaft arching out before her muscular belly. My hands were placed under me, my knees bent and lowered to the marble surface. 'Starr' moved behind me, caressing my bottom before I felt a cool, slippery substance begin to rub against the entrance to my vagina, applied by the tips of her fingers. Her fingertips began to push, gently but insistently, seeking passage into my belly. Of all the instruction I had received in becoming a slave, this form of use was the one I was most uncomfortable with; I had never been able to overcome the feeling of wrongness that took hold of me whenever someone pushed their hand into my pussy. I looked down between my open thighs, and spoke to 'Starr' as quietly as I could:

"I don't like that, Mistress!" I whispered.

"It's OK, baby." she replied. "Remember, I love you. I need to do this for our plan, just try to relax and I promise you, I'll never make you do it again if you don't want to."

I moaned softly, nodded, then gasped as her my sex lips strained tightly round her knuckles. Her wrist twisted the knuckles left and right as she pushed, slowly and carefully, until her hand was inside me right to her wrist.

"Oooooooh!" I exclaimed loudly, bringing cheers from the audience, who either didn't realise I wasn't enjoying it, or didn't care. 'Starr's' fingers twisted inside me, opened and closed, then I felt her fingertips rub the inside of my vagina purposefully, before her hand began to withdraw. I cried out as her knuckles slipped from inside me, to cheers from the audience, who had watched her penetrate me in this way on the screen.

My hips were then gripped as the smooth marble glans was pushed against my little anal ring: I arched my back and lifted my bottom as the carved and polished stone plum was pistoned deep inside my bottom by the long thick cockstem, right to the deep pleasure point inside me, bringing deep moans and gasps of pleasure from me. A cockhead, wet and slippery with the fluids of the evening, rubbed against my lips; I opened my mouth wide to receive it as 'Starr' held me expertly just at the point of release, bringing me on at the same moment as the attendant pumped his shaft with his own fingers to deliver a fresh hot salty load into my mouth and onto my lips. His place was taken by a second attendant, then another, and another, until they had all come into my mouth one last time for the evening. All this time, 'Starr' had brought me to orgasm after orgasm from her deep penetration of my bottom, caressing my back lightly, tenderly as the performance concluded. Her carved cockshaft finally withdrew, to thunderous applause and cheers from the guests. The marble block began to sink into the floor, with me still kneeling upon it, exhausted, my lips tightening as semen dried on them, as the other performers left the auditorium. I descended into a small chamber below the arena, the trapdoor closing above me to leave me kneeling in the dark. I remained motionless for a long while, panting and moaning softly, trying to process what I had just experienced. Then the lights came on; my Master was standing before me, smiling.

"An absolutely incredible performance, my little slave!" he said.

"The slave is happy that she pleased you, my Master." I replied.

"A foreign potentate has just asked me to name my price for you," he continued "I was happy to tell him that you are NOT for sale!"

My Master's trainer was now beside me, helping me down from the block.

"Go get your rest, my little one." Zhang said "I will be in contact with Mistress Starr soon, to plan the next show. And again, congratulations for providing us with such a memorable evening!"

"Can the slave see Mistress Starr, to say goodnight?" I inquired.

"Unfortunately, she has already left." my Master replied "But she asked me to send you her love, and to tell you that she will see you again very soon!"

Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers
12