The Triskele Button Ch. 09

Story Info
Meet Starr!
2.7k words
4.63
6k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is an almost unbelievable stroke of luck!" Gyn squealed.

I was lying beneath her, my calves locked around hers, on the fur coverlet. Our fingers were interlinked, our lips tantalisingly close to each others. If only this was real, I sighed to myself, if only we were together right now, if only...

"Hang on," I said "did you just say that this is a stroke of luck?"

"Yes!" Gyn squealed again. "Young Master Zhang's doctor is an old friend of mine. We have our opportunity, my sweet little Linzi!" she said before kissing me like she owned me. I wriggled my lips free of hers.

"And how's that going to help us?" I asked "And what exactly do you mean by 'old friend' anyway? Another woman who used to be a man? Just how many transgenders have you transformed over the years anyway?"

She looked down at me, confused. "That's kind of a weird question, coming as it does from a girl that used to be a man herself. Anyway, it wasn't him I transformed, it was his son, about fifteen years ago now. I lose count of human years easily." she said, grinning.

"Point taken, about the transformation crack, I mean." I conceded. "So, do explain how this doctor is our 'opportunity', please, my darling Gyn." I replied

"Well, his poor son was suicidal, couldn't accept that he wasn't the right gender." Gyn explained. "I had the doctor register the boy under a girl's name in an exclusive French boarding school. While the rest of the family relocated to France, the boy's 'Auntie Gyn' took him on an extended tour of Europe. When the school term started, nobody was any the wiser when a pixie faced blonde girl with cute little B-cups and an already impressive wardrobe of short skirts turned up on the first day. The doctor is a friend and ally, and the girl is now a successful lawyer."

"And how exactly did you accomplish the transformation?" I asked. "Surely you didn't do what you did with me to a teenage boy?"

"Of course not!' Gyn snorted. "Anyway, you were a special case, I was making you for myself, and curse me for not realising it at the time!" I held her tight as her body shivered with guilt and remorse. "I suckled him, he drew my transformative essence from my nipples. I felt it was the sort of thing that wouldn't traumatise a teenage boy, or girl, and I was apparently right."

"So, we now have an opportunity?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later," Gyn said. "You're getting up early, and I'm missing you SO much! Communication is all well and good, but it's still not the same as actually physically being with each other." She kissed me deeply again, as her body rubbed softly against mine. I understood exactly what she meant; even though our essences could meet and interact like this, I was still lonely without her, and she without me. I put my predicament out of my mind and lost myself in her embrace.

The next morning, dressed in a short, tight little black dress and black patent high stilettoes, I left the Red House with my new Master. I sat into the back of a long black limousine with mirrored side and rear windows; Handler locked the cuff round my ankle, then looked up at me.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, sixty eight." he said "I should have kept a closer eye on you!"

"Don't blame yourself, Master," I replied 'it's a slave girl's lot to encounter an occasional asshole!"

He laughed at that, then said "serve well, sixty eight."

My Master sat beside me as we were driven to the airport. We were soon airborne aboard his private jet. As soon as the seat belt sign was turned off, I stripped off my dress and stepped from my shoes. My Master released me from my harness and handed me a long velvet bag; I opened it and removed the glass dildo, then knelt before him, spreading my knees wide as I began to slowly lick the smooth surface, my tongue roaming over the moulded veins and caressing the hard glans lovingly as my Master settled back to enjoy watching his new slave perform.

My first few days in Young Master Zhang's palatial French mansion were spent getting accustomed to my new environment. I spent the early part of each morning in the huge gym, my exercise now supervised by my Master's personal trainer. Usually training alone, on occasion a group of men whom to me looked like circus acrobats, or maybe gymnasts, would exercise in another area of the facility while I was there. The gym was also used by my Master's security personnel; muscular, thick necked men, obviously ex-military. I often heard the crack of pistol shots in the early morning, but as my Master had an extensive collection of antique and modern pistols in glass cabinets in his luxuriously decorated office, I paid them no real attention. As with the Red House, I had domestic duties to perform in the morning and afternoon. However, these consisted of cleaning and polishing my Master's office and the various rooms that the doors in its walls led to; keeping each item of his huge collection of sex toys and equipment in its proper place was also my responsibility.

If my Master was actually present, I performed my duties naked, except for my harness and my shoes, moving as silently as possible while he worked. Often he would order me into one of the pleasure rooms where, stripped of harness and shoes, I would kneel with knees wide apart on a mirrored table (which I DID have to polish afterwards!), finding ever more creative ways to pleasure my body with the glass dildo, along with a selection of other toys. The numbered medallion on my collar had been replaced on the day I arrived with a new one, bearing the Chinese characters of my Master's name. No longer 'sixty-eight', my name was now apparently 'slave', as it was the only form of address anyone used for me.

I normally ate my tiny meals with the household staff. However, after two weeks, I was instructed to attend my Master in his private dining room that evening, where he would be entertaining a guest. I found a beautiful Chinese style evening gown and black high heeled strappy sandals waiting for me in my room when I went to dress for dinner. At the appointed time, as I sat at the table sipping mineral water from an expensive crystal champagne flute, my Master entered with a beautiful, statuesque, I might have even described her as muscular, blonde woman in a crimson evening dress, cut deeply in the front to display her incredibly deep cleavage. My Master introduced her as Starr, introducing me to her with a Chinese word which I would learn meant 'property' very soon afterwards. Starr turned out to be a witty, intelligent call girl with whom the evening passed pleasantly; when we finally left the table to begin the evening's entertainment, Starr took me gently by the arm before speaking to my Master:

"Master Zhang, I'd like to discuss the plan for the evening with this gorgeous girl of yours before we get started. Could we have a quick chat in private please?" she asked politely.

"Of course," he replied "we have all evening, and I'd like it to go as smoothly as possible."

Starr half led, half dragged me into the bathroom and shut the door. No sooner had it closed than her face took on the rubbery, stretchy appearance that I'd seen when Gyn had first revealed her transformative ability all those months earlier. I had to bite my hand hard to prevent myself from screaming with delight when I realised that my She-demon lover was with me at last!

"Gyn! you're here! Is this a rescue?" I whispered excitedly.

"It was," she whispered back "until I counted the armed guards and realised how little cover there is between the house and where I would have needed to hide the car! I'm afraid we're going to have to go to my backup plan, my darling little Linzi."

"But what about Zhang? he's expecting a show from us!" I hissed.

"And the asshole is going to get one! You do know he introduced you using the Chinese word for 'property', don't you?" she replied.

"I didn't, but I'm hardly surprised." I answered. "So, what IS our plan for the evening?"

"Buxom blonde dominatrix 'Starr' is going to make you her hot little pleasure slave, my love." Gyn whispered.

"Oh goody!" I exclaimed. "Oh Gyn, I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too baby! Now, kiss me properly once, then let's get our game faces on and give this asshole 'master' of yours a show he won't soon forget!" Gyn said.

I was on all fours, naked, cuffed to a wooden turntable. A chain between my hands led up from a cleat to my collar and was secured to it with a karabiner clip. I could see my bum's cherry redness, crisscrossed with stripes of deeper red, in the mirrors that covered the walls of the room. My bottom was aflame, my sex well suffused with the heat from the expert whipping that 'Starr' had administered to my well presented bottom. My sex lips were swollen and plumped, my nubbin, squeezed tightly against the inside of its little platinum sphere, throbbed almost painfully in time with my heart. The turntable rotated; I moaned softly as 'Starr' pressed the large head of a thick strap-on against my lips, then I licked and sucked on the rubber bulb, slathering it with my saliva, knowing full well where it was going once I 'd finished sucking it.

Her hips moved slowly, the rubber shaft pistoning the head deep into my throat as she began to thrust, the long shaft rubbing against the inside of my throat as the head pushed down my gullet. The velvety leather thongs of her flogger flicked against my back as I sucked the strap-on all the way to the base, looking up at her adoringly. Zhang watched intently, breathing heavily, as the strap-on was drawn from my throat, the turntable rotated again. The rubber head now pressed insistently at the tight little ring of muscle between my bottom cheeks; grunting sexily, moaning, I arched my back as my the shaft stretched my little bumhole and inserted deep inside me, until 'Starr's' lower belly was pressed hard against my bottom cheeks; I gasped deeply as the head squeezed into the narrowing of the passage deep inside me.

"I've reached the deep pleasure point inside her, Master Zhang." 'Starr' said, as my gasps of delight grew deeper, more insistent. My bottom squeezed tightly on the strap-on as I began to pant, my release so near to being triggered.

"Don't you DARE come without permission, little slave!" snapped 'Starr'.

"Yes, Mistress!" I gasped, my heart almost bursting with the joy of finally being with my Gyn, even disguised and with an audience.

I could see her clearly in the mirrors, she now had a flogging whip in each hand, spinning them like aeroplane propellors, two dozen thongs now stinging each bottom cheek as I cried out in deep pleasure-pain, my bottom squeezing hard on the thick rubber shaft, my eyes rolling up into my head from the intensity of the sensations I was now experiencing.

"Such a sweet, willing little slave you have, Master Zhang," 'Starr' said. "She must have cost you a fortune!'

"Yes," my Master replied "and she's proving to be worth every penny!'

I moaned deeply with pleasure at the compliment from my Master, my pussy lips swelling as the sphere of pleasure in my belly suddenly expanded. Even though I was living for the moment that I would escape, as a slave I still wished to be valued by my Master. The strap-on was slowly withdrawn, the turntable rotated so my bottom faced the chair where my Master was sitting. Then my dripping, tightly squeezed pussy was stung sharply by a few quick flicks of one of 'Starr's' floggers. I screamed as my arms buckled under me, my cheek pressing to the wooden platform, my bottom lifting higher as I was overcome with the depth of my arousal, gasping and panting in mild delirium.

"Her pussy would be highly receptive to her Master's cock right now, Master Zhang!" 'Starr' advised. She was right, my belly was literally aching to feel a thick hard cock pushing deep inside at that point, but my Master demurred.

"Oh, I think she can do more before she gets her reward, don't you, Starr?" my Master asked.

"She can indeed, Mr Zhang!" replied 'Starr', laughing wickedly.

I could see the cabinet from which 'Starr' now took a thick glass plug, made from the same almost transparent glass as the dildo that my Master loved to see me play with. I groaned as my bottom was stretched deliciously from the insertion of this glass intruder deep inside me. The glass dildo was then pushed slowly and steadily through my prettily gaping sex lips and inserted deep into my belly as I moaned and banged my forehead lightly on the wooden turntable in helpless arousal and frustration. Master Zhang left his seat and crouched behind me, fascinated at how my bottom and pussy were now opened as if by an invisible force that allowed him to look deep inside me. As the beautifully worked glass cockstem rubbed against the thick plug through the thin membrane separating the two passages, I became more acutely aware than ever before of the changes in my body from my transformation, as I experienced something that no man ever could, the delicious stretching and filling of my vagina and anal passage simultaneously in double penetration, I looked up to see 'Starr' looking down at me, tears of joy in her eyes.

My heart filled with rapture as I felt my soul sublimate with her demonic nature; for some unknown reason, this was the moment when our natures fully coalesced, as we finally consummated our relationship in this unusual fashion. I gave myself to her, and she to me; we belonged to each other. I looked up at her and knew that she was feeling the same as I was, so much so that she had forgotten where we were! 'Starr's' face was taking on the unformed, distorted appearance that accompanied Gyn's transformations as she knelt and kissed me, so passionately, so softly and so gently that I was convinced that Zhang would notice that something was wrong! Fortunately, my Master chose this moment to move her aside as he thrust his cock deep into my throat; 'Starr' reappeared, then moved behind me, slowly twisting and pushing on the plug and dildo so that I moaned deeply on my Master's cock, bringing him on in full, thick, jetting spurts that I swallowed with relish.

Gyn seemed to regain her composure very quickly, as 'Starr' then looked deep into my eyes and said, very quietly:

"Tell your Mistress that you love her, slave."

But it was Gyn's eyes that I looked into when I answered:

"The slave LOVES her Mistress."

She kissed me again, softly. Zhang clapped loudly and grinned.

Zhang then handed 'Starr' the egg-shaped vibrator. Once pressed to my Triskele button, my clitty once again became a ball of pulsating, screamingly intense pleasure as its platinum prison transmitted the deep vibrations of the device through every part of the trapped nubbin at once. 'Starr' continued to bring me to orgasm after orgasm at Zhang's command, until I finally reached the state of 'disconnection' that he had been told about; he then watched my face as I lay on my side, still bound to the turntable, my ankles and wrists twisted in their leather cuffs, present in body but mind clearly elsewhere. Gyn told me afterwards that she kissed me before she left, but I have no memory of it, nor do I recall being released and carried to bed by my Master, where I slept until well after my normal time of rising the next day.