The Triskele Consort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes locked as we each held the other's loving gaze, the crystal beginning to pulse as well as vibrate, long bursts of pleasure alternating with strengthening vibrations, sensations now coursing through our bodies. My consciousness began to expand beyond my physical self, my part human and part demonic essence reaching out to my beloved Gyn's as our already irreversibly joined natures became almost that of a single being, united, intertwined, melded. The pleasure surging within us intensified as we experienced melding, joy far beyond physical or emotional sensation suffusing our now joined essences, as if we had become pure sustained musical notes of cosmic beauty. I knew what Gyn knew, felt what she felt, became her as she became me, and what we knew and felt in that moment was our total love for one another, feeling as one, existing as one. Complete. We experienced the same orgasm as the pulsing, vibrating gemstone brought us to simultaneous, transcendent release; nothing I had ever experienced, even in Tel'estar's arms, could compare to this sublimation of myself and my beloved, a rapture I knew I would not want to live without, could not live without, passage through the Dark Portal preferable to one moment of existence without her.

The crystal stone had slipped from between us long before our essences finally became our individual consciousnesses once again. My legs were wrapped around Gyn's waist, her arms clasping my body to her, our lips softly pressed together, our bodies slick with perspiration. My beloved kissed me deeply, our tongues slowly caressing as we moaned softly against each other's lips. She looked into my eyes and grinned mischievously.

"Race you to the bath!" she said, "loser bathes the winner!"

We were asleep in each other's arms when the full-length bedroom mirror began to glow with the refractive pattern of a portal, immediately waking us up. Gyn slipped out of bed and walked over to it, pulling on a robe as she went, then spoke the incantation that allowed passage through it. I lay on the bed, unconcernedly naked, as a handsome Lightning-demon, who occasionally accompanied Gyn from Earth, stepped through.

"Hey, Kor!" I called to him, "how're things?"

"I'm fine, Lady Linzi," he replied, his eyes roaming over my naked body! "How are you?"

Gyn looked over and made a 'have you no shame?' sort of face! I grinned back and stuck my imp's tongue out at her. She smiled back.

"Doing great, thanks!" I replied. "You two talk, I'll make myself scarce!" I got out of bed and went into the lounge, aware of Kor's eyes on my still reddened bottom as I left them both!

I was completing a 'How Promiscuous are YOU?' quiz in one of the magazines that Gyn had brought from Earth when she came out of the bedroom, a serious look on her face.

"Don't tell me," I said, "it's back to Earth for you, isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so, baby!" she replied. "Back in a day or two though, I promise!"

I smiled at her. "I'm still kind of attached to the Hu-man Realm, my darling!" I said. "Go try to save it!"

"I'll do my best!" she said. "Have fun while I'm away!"

"Oh, I have some saving of my own to do!" I answered, grinning!

12