The Triskele Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the gold ring that held my ponytail gripped lightly but firmly, then my Master pressed his lips softly to mine. We kissed, slowly, deeply, passionately, until I felt estar energy surge within me, my body beginning to glow with a soft red-pink light as we experienced a moment of resonance. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks as Tel finally drew my head back a little and gazed lovingly into my eyes, a soft purple-blue glow framing his handsome face.

"Very well," Tel said, "If you promise me your unconditional obedience, then from this moment on you are my personal slave. Deal?"

"Will I still sleep with you, Tel?" I asked. "I mean, is this still OUR bed?"

"Of course." he replied. "Unless you've been disobedient, that is. I still have your old cushion, of course..."

"Then I agree, my Master." I replied. "I promise to obey your every command, satisfy your every whim, excel at every duty that you give me..."

"Go ask Mila to prepare breakfast for us then, my little slave." he ordered, spanking my bum sharply, as Kara'infer began to stir.

"Yes, Master." I said, then giggled.

"Have your own breakfast in the kitchen, then prepare the bath." he continued. "When I have trained you properly, you will serve at table when your master is entertaining visitors."

"That might be taking our revised master and slave relationship a bit TOO seriously, Tel." I said quietly.

"You can't have it both ways, Lindsay." he replied, grinning wickedly. "I'll give you one chance to change your mind..."

"My mind is already made up," I said, gazing at him adoringly, "My MASTER."

"Then do as your master commands, my precious little slave," he said, smiling, "and be sitting in the bath when my guest and I are ready to bathe."

"Yes, Master." I replied, a gasp in my voice at the tingling of pleasure deep in my belly!

2. Elsewhere!

"You don't suppose Huni will miss us, do you?" Gyn asked as we finished packing.

"After five minutes with Kita," I replied, "she'd forgotten I was even there!"

Kita'bel, Felis's niece, had been born to her sister Theela a few months before Huni's birth, so they were practically the same age. Theela and her family were visiting Felis's, so we'd arranged for Huni and Kita to finally meet and get to know each other while Gyn and I had our holiday together, planning to collect our little girl, now two rotations old, when Kita went home.

"Maybe spending a few days with another Leopard-kitten will get it out of her system, at least for a while!" Gyn said. "I had to chase her out of the lounge with a broom the other day, to stop her scratching the furniture."

Huni was going through Demon-baby 'terrible twos', which in her case centred around both her rapidly developing transformation abilities and her adoration of her 'cousin' Tigi'bel. She was currently spending her waking hours as a Leopard-kitten, but throwing very Hu-man tantrums when asked to revert to her own form for baths, meals or even for naps! We had also had to watch her very carefully when she was indoors, as she had already clawed the beautifully varnished wood of the desk in the High estar's study, something that her normally indulgent Uncle Tel had not found at all amusing!

"She has a genius level intellect, but the impulse control and emotional stability of a toddler!" I said, laughing.

"A VERY dangerous combination!" Gyn replied, smiling. "Look how much damage very average intellects combined with childish behaviour is doing in the Hu-man realm right now!"

Gyn stepped over to the full-length wall mirror and invoked the incantation to take us to our Hu-man Realm apartment just as another lightning storm began, the flash of a lightning bolt filling the room with brilliant white light even though it was the middle of the day!

"Are you sure we should use the portal during a lightning storm like this one?" I asked, nervously.

"We have a flight to catch." Gyn replied. "Come on."

"What if we end up somewhere other than where we want to go?" I inquired. "It happens in movies and on TV all the time!"

"Oh for crying out loud!" Gyn snorted, "stuff like that doesn't happen in real life!"

"Said the gorgeous TRANSFORMATION DEMON," I replied, "as she prepared to step through the INTERDIMENSIONAL GATEWAY."

She laughed and shook her head. "All right, point taken." she said.

"So, we'll wait for the storm to pass?" I asked. "We don't want to end up...elsewhere, do we?"

"It's perfectly safe!" she said irritably. "Now come along, we're wasting time!"

"I have a bad feeling..." I began.

"Won't you have to pay someone royalties if you finish saying that?" she asked, grinning!

"I'll claim fair usage!" I retorted, but she had already stepped through the mirror, just as another huge lightning bolt seared the air. I shrieked and jumped through after her.

I looked around at the crumbling walls of a roofless villa as driving, stinging rain soaked me to the skin almost instantly! Taking a step forwards, I bumped into Gyn, who was also soaking wet, the light summer clothes that we were both wearing clinging to our bodies, beginning to freeze our skin.

"Where are we?" I asked my beloved, although she looked every bit as confused as I was!

"Elsewhere?" she replied, smiling sheepishly. "Okay, Lindsay one, Gyn zero. Let's get back through the portal, quickly!"

Unfortunately, that was the exact moment when another incredibly powerful lightning bolt appeared to split the broiling purple-black sky. I stepped backwards, startled and more than a little scared, tripping over some fallen masonry and knocking over the mirror, which did what all mirrors do when they fall onto broken stonework and cracked from edge to edge! The scintillating light that flashed and glowed beneath the reflective surface was instantly extinguished.

"DAMN IT!" Gyn half-shouted, half screamed, her expletive muffled by the thunderclap which followed the lightning bolt. "Now what do we do?"

"We need to get out of this rain, for a start!" I answered, looking around for some part of the destroyed alternate version of our home with the roof still intact. The floor of our little breakfast room looked dry from where we were standing, so I took Gyn's hand and led her there. We dumped our bags on the floor just as another bolt of fork lightning flashed across the sky, prompting her to grab my wrist and pull me to my knees beside her as she crouched down on the debris strewn floor!

"There are wagons laagered on the lawn!" she whispered to me urgently. "They must be waiting out the storm!"

"Do you think they know we're here?" I asked nervously.

Gyn crawled to the broken window and carefully looked up over the sill, then ducked down beside me again.

"Looks like they're all sheltering from this rain." she said. "I can't see any movement and the equa'ars are all hobbled and picketed."

I reached into my travel bag and pulled out two towels, wrapping one around myself and handing the other to Gyn, feeling her shiver as I hugged her tightly against me. The storm raged above us all day and into the night. As we tried to snatch some sleep, we were awoken several times by the sound of movement outside, the glow of a lantern lighting up our little refuge as someone walked past the window. Near dawn, we clearly heard two voices outside, conversing in Demon about the purpose of the caravan sheltering on the remnants of the estate in this version of reality.

"We are already behind schedule, Lar." one voice said. "Do you think we can make up the lost time after this blasted storm passes?"

"The wasteland is an unforgiving place, my lord." the one named 'Lar' answered. "But the watering stations will be full after all the recent rain. I believe we can push the equa'ars hard enough to reach Triskellon on schedule."

"At least these cursed storms are good for something!" the 'lord' replied.

The two voices grew fainter as their owners walked on. The lightning flashes had been happening less and less frequently, and soon they stopped altogether. We now heard the sounds of drivers hitching up horse-beasts, packing away blankets and camping equipment, checking cargoes.

"Those horsey-things are way bigger than the ones we ride!" I whispered to Gyn, as I took a quick look over the window sill.

"They're stallions, used as draught animals." Gyn whispered to me. "Why do you persist in referring to them as 'horsey-things'? You know that they're called equa'ars."

"They scare me." I replied. "I only really feel safe on one when I'm with Tel. Giving them a friendly name makes me feel more comfortable around them."

"I wasn't much older than Huni when I first started riding them." Gyn said.

"Well, not implying anything, beloved," I replied, "but that was a VERY long time ago. I've only known that sabre tooth lion creatures like those even exist for about five years!"

"What else did you see, baby?" Gyn inquired.

"That they're getting ready to leave." I answered. "I think our best bet is to go with them, don't you?"

"WHAT?" my beloved hissed. "No, I don't think that's a safe bet AT ALL!"

"We have no food, no money, no outdoor clothing and no weapons." I replied. "We distinctly heard those two guys describe the area around here as a 'wasteland'. This might be the only chance we'll get to reach any kind of civilisation!"

"Do we have a plan for getting ourselves passage to whatever passes for civilisation here," Gyn asked archly, "or should we just stroll over and ask for a free ride?"

"I think it's safe to assume we won't be getting anything for free here." I answered, looking around the ruins. "This place looks like it was damaged by war, wouldn't you say?"

Gyn looked at the scorched walls, the battered stonework and the scattered debris that surrounded us.

"I have to agree, baby." she conceded. "Elsewhere doesn't look like a friendly or hospitable place! So, what should we do?"

"Okay." I said. "Make yourself look like me." I instructed Gyn, who closed her eyes and began to reform her body, shrinking as she did so, until I was staring at Gyn'estar as a Pleasure imp, her clothing hanging loosely on her now petite form. I stared at her in wonder for a moment.

"You look amazing as a pleasure imp, baby, but I meant EXACTLY like me." I finally said, "You need to be my twin!"

"Oh, of course!" she replied sheepishly. She closed her eyes again and a moment later Gyn was a perfect replica of myself, as if I were looking in a mirror! "Wait a minute, WHY do I have to be your twin?" she then asked.

"Because two kinky little twin sisters stand a better chance of being kept together during slave training, of course!" I replied. "Or do you have a plan for finding me if we get separated, once you figure out how to get us home?"

"SLAVE TRAINING?" Gyn asked incredulously. "Just how did you come up with that idea?"

"That convoy is going to a place called 'Triskellon', right?" I asked. "Where would you suppose that might be, assuming this Demon Realm is essentially the same as ours?"

"Tr'skel's citadel?" she asked, beginning to understand what I had in mind!

"That's my guess too," I said, starting to strip. "So we mingle with the other slaves, have shelter and food while you work on getting us back where we came from..."

"...and undergo slave training!" Gyn hissed.

"I've done it before, remember?" I replied. "And we should be kept together while it's happening. Two slutty little twin imps should appeal to the innate kinkiness of any demon slave dealer, and we'll have higher value if we're sold as a matched pair!"

"SOLD?" Gyn gasped.

"Hopefully we won't be here long enough to have to worry about that!" I said, helping her out of her now oversized clothing. "Now, enough planning, time for execution!"

I pulled two of the teeshirts that Gyn wore over her bikinis at the beach from her holdall and rubbed them in the dust, before tearing them at the sides and neck. I handed her one and pulled the other over my head. I pulled the scrunchie from my hair and found some scraps of twine that I then used to tie mine and my Gyn-twin's hair up. I looked in the cracked mirror to see two little imp waifs looking back at us.

"Now, you need to get captured." I said.

"ME? I need to get captured?" Gyn replied.

"Yes, you," I replied. "Go try to steal some food, get caught, saw 'ow!' at the appropriate moments and leave the talking to me!"

"I like this plan LESS AND LESS with every passing second!" Gyn hissed. "And what do you mean, 'appropriate moments'?"

"Oh, you'll have no trouble recognising them, Gyn-twin!" I replied.

3. Collared!

"EEEEE-OW!" Gyn cried as the kelar guard's thick leather tawse cracked against her upturned bottom again!

I sat hunched down behind the remains of one of the villa walls, having watched Gyn's clumsy attempt to steal some bread from the supply wagon end with her naked across a huge kelar's lap, his large hand holding her by the back of her neck. His leather strap cracked across her bottom for a fifth time, making her cry out even louder than before.

"I ask again, who are you, little thief?" he said. "Where did you come from?"

I observed the guard's interrogation with great interest, my sex lips swelling as I saw what was essentially myself having deep red stripes of pain laid across my sexy little ass! I let him bring the heavy leather strap down one more time on Gyn's bum, loving the shrill squeal she made, then stood up and stepped out from behind the wall as he raised the strap higher still, her refusal to talk now beginning to anger him.

"Please do not harm my sister, sir!" I said as nervously as I could. He lowered the tawse and stared at me.

"It is her own refusal to answer my questions that will cause her harm, little one!" he replied. "I do not enjoy hurting tiny females!"

"She is just afraid, sir." I explained. "She cannot speak when she is terrified!"

The kelar guard had gripped Gyn's ponytail and turned her head, making her squeal, so he could compare her face to mine while we spoke.

"Twins?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." I replied, edging closer.

"How have you both come to be in this wasteland?" he inquired. "Orphans?"

"Yes, sir," I answered, feeding his suggestion into our story. "We got lost in that terrible storm of the last few days and found ourselves here! We have had neither food nor water for two days."

"And how have you survived until now, before you both stranded yourselves in this empty desert?" he asked.

I looked down at my feet, feigning shame as best I could!

"We did whatever we had to do, sir..." I replied quietly.

He nodded. "I can leave you both here, and you will perish without food or water." he said matter-of-factly. "Or you can take off those rags you are wearing and come stand beside your sister," he said, as he lifted Gyn off his lap like a doll and set her on her bare feet, "and then both of you do exactly as I tell you."

I pulled the soiled and torn tee-shirt off and meekly joined Gyn, whom the guard had pulled closer to him and, having turned her around, was now locking an obedience collar, of the exact same design as the one Tel'estar had made me wear for so many months, around her neck.

"Get used to them," the guard said, as he snapped a matching collar shut around my neck, "as you will be wearing them for the rest of your lives. From now on, you address any demon you meet who is not wearing one as 'Master' or 'Mistress', depending on whether they are male or female, understand?"

"Yes, Master." we both replied.

"The collars seem to be working fine, good." he said, "Kneel." he said sharply.

We both dropped to our knees at the exact same time, the collars working perfectly!

"Now, if you two impish little sluts must call any free demon 'Master' or 'Mistress'," he asked, "what does that make both of you?"

"We are slaves, Master." we replied, the collars passing their third test!

"Excellent." he exclaimed. "Although you are more correctly unowned slaves. That will be taken care of at Triskellon."

"Yes Master." we replied. At least we now knew that Triskellon was indeed Tr'skel's citadel in our dimension!

"The first two rules for slaves are," he continued, "one, slaves NEVER try to escape. Two, slaves NEVER lie when questioned by a Master or Mistress."

"Yes, Master." we replied, since we hadn't got anything else to say!

"Now, follow me on your hands and knees, one behind the other." he ordered, before strolling over to an empty slave cart and unlocking its gate. He lifted Gyn in first, then me, slapping us both sharply on the bottom to encourage us to move inside, then closed the heavy metal gate and locked it. We sat beside each other on the straw covered floor, looking at each other, as he walked away. He returned moments later with a loaf of bread and a bowl of water, which we shared while he watched us closely. I handed him back the empty bowl and he walked away without saying another word to either of us.

"NOW what do we do?" Gyn whispered to me, as she rubbed the deep red stripes on her bum. "We've been ordered not to try to escape!"

"He didn't order us not to find a way to open a portal to our own dimension, did he?" I asked. "So YOU get on that and let ME figure out how to get us out of these collars!"

In fact, I hadn't expected us to be now wearing obedience collars, as until then I had believed them to be toys made by Tr'skel's artisans! But my normally unflappable beloved was already seriously freaked out by our situation, so I felt it best not to tell her that our little vacation to this alternate dimension might very well turn out to be permanent!

A whip cracked and we heard two stallion equa'ars snort and grunt. The cage on wheels jolted and began to move as the convoy left the ruins of the estar villa. We lay down on the straw and cuddled against each other for warmth. The caravan stopped only once during daylight, when the huge kelar guard handed us a simple meal of bread, dried meat and water through the bars of the cage. When darkness fell, Gyn stealthily slid her fingers against my pussy lips from behind me, then rubbed and stroked me until I had come for her several times, my fist jammed in my mouth to stifle my moans and sighs. It was little more than a release of tension for my Pleasure imp's body, but I was grateful to her for it, turning my lips to hers and kissing her softly before we finally fell asleep.

4. Assessment.

We were awoken suddenly by the shriek of metal on metal as the gate of the slave cart was opened and the gate thrown back. The huge kelar guard was looking into the cage, the light from some form of oil lamp flickering across our reclining naked bodies.

"The talkative one," he ordered, "come to me, now!"

I crawled over on hands and knees as Gyn sat up suddenly. The guard wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me from the cart. Keeping me held fast under his arm, my arms and legs dangling to about the level of his knee, he bolted and relocked the gate.

"Where are you taking her?" Gyn cried out softly.

"So NOW you can talk!" the guard said derisively. "But slaves do NOT ask questions without permission. Remember that, little matching slut. We have a few questions for this one, maybe get a better look at her." He turned on his heel and walked towards a large tent, carrying me under his arm like a sack of meal. He pulled the tent flap aside and walked inside, then dropped me onto a large fur rug in the centre of the tent's interior.

"Kneel up," he said, "knees wide apart, sitting on your heels, wrists crossed behind your back, back arched so your breasts are lifted, look straight ahead."

I complied almost instantly, my obedience collar denying me disobedience, even though in my current predicament I had NO intention of being defiant!

"Thank you, Lar." a somewhat disinterested voice said from outside my field of vision. I felt the leather thongs of a flogging whip flick very lightly against my back, before a pair of humanoid legs in black leather breeches walked in front of me.