The Triskele Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers

I lay face down for a long moment, my lower body throbbing pleasurably as my climax faded, sighing loudly, until strong hands gripped my upper arms on both sides and lifted me to my knees. I looked left and right to see the impressively long and thick erections of two more kelar on either side of me, the crowns of their cocks making my mouth water as I slowly licked my lips and looked up at the two drivers. All but one of the remaining eleven were reclining on cushions in front of us, eight glistening cockshafts being slowly stroked by their owners as I flicked my tongue slowly against the warm spongey flesh of the glans to my left before swirling my tongue tip slowly round the corona of the juicy cockplum on my right, determined to fully demonstrate my oral skills with these two drivers.

"Shall we let this wonderful little slut taste our come together, Stal?" said the driver on my right, as I stroked my tongue stud slowly from his frenulum all the way to the softly pulsing orifice of his glans.

"I do believe this little cocksucker would like that, Kern!" the driver on my left replied.

I looked up at them both and nodded, flicking my tongue in a slow beckoning motion, before gripping both of their manhoods near their thick bases, lifting them upwards as I wriggled my tongue against the thick salty skin of each of their ball sacs, first left and then right. I slurped loudly as I sucked Stal's heavy ballocks into my mouth, pressing the rubbery testes with my tongue tip to make him groan with pleasure as my fingers slid lightly up and down Kern's cockstem. Letting Stal's balls slide slowly from my lips, I kissed and licked my way up his bone hard erection as I squeezed and relaxed my grip on Kern's rigid cockshaft, milking one cock as my lips and tongue worshipped the other.

Kern now moved closer to his companion so that both their erect cocks now bobbed proudly before my eyes; gripping both shafts in my tiny fists again, I alternated my stroking movements, my left hand sliding up Stal's cockshaft as my right slid down the solid meaty stem of Kern's glorious manhood, as I bathed first Kern's cockplum, then Stal's, with long wet strokes of my tongue, caressing the crowns of both cocks with my little tongue stud until both of my sexual suitors began to buck their hips, each wanting my mouth to engulf the succulent mushroom-like glans of his cockstem.

Grinning wickedly up at them both, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck my tongue out, then released my hold on their erections. Smiling back, both thrust their hips forward so the bulbs of their cockheads slid in past my lips together, filling my mouth with delicious salty male flesh. My lips stretched tightly around both juicy cockplums until Stal and Kern began to alternate their thrusts, each glans rubbing against the other as they slid in and out of my mouth in opposing strokes, the little silver ball in my tongue slipping between the heads of their cocks as they pistoned in and out of my lips, warm saliva drooling down my chin as the two he-demons grunted with delight, grinning at each other as the crowns of their erections pushed deeper into the soft grip of my throat with each thrust, gagging sounds filling the air as I breathed hard through my nose and let each cockshaft fill my throat in turn.

I could feel the throbbing of each glans grow stronger as both drivers groaned soulfully now, their thrusts becoming shallower as my mouth began to receive both of their cockheads together again, the two kelar intent on climaxing together and pumping their hot thick gifts into my throat at the same time. I moaned softly as I strained to open my mouth even wider, gripping their cockshafts lightly in my fingers and milking the stems of their thickly veined manhoods until they began to pump and flex, wonderfully salty come splashing on my tongue and down my throat as I swallowed hard, over and over.

I took hold of the shafts of each of their cocks once more, licking and sucking their last delicious drops of semen, slowly caressing the coronas of each glans. The drivers now began to kneel down on either side of me, as Stal and Kern shifted around, manoeuvring me as I followed their cockplums with my still hungry mouth until I faced the cushion on which the only one of the group who had not yet used me lay. My eyes opened wide and I gasped in amazement at the almost unbelievably huge cock of the he-kelar who now stood and walked towards me! While not tall for a kelar, his neck, shoulders and arms were easily as thick and muscular as those of a he-taur, but his erect manhood was without doubt the thickest I had ever seen, the bulb of his glans flushed with deep crimson and as large as a doorknob, his big heavy ballocks swinging between his immense thighs.

"Meet Niils, our equa'ar handler and wheelsmith, little slut!" Lord Virtus said from behind me. "He is your REAL test!"

Strangely enough, despite having already pleasured eleven he-demons in a variety of ways, I had been somewhat underwhelmed by the efforts of my sexual suitors that evening, as if it had been too easy for me to convince the merchant and his foreman that I was indeed more than just a wanton young She-demon, that I was in fact a deeply sexual Pleasure imp. I looked up at Niils with a lewd grin on my face, then licked my lips slowly as I knelt up before him. There was no way I could fit the crown of such a mighty manhood into my mouth, but the opening in the tip of his glans looked so inviting to the pointed end of my tongue. I pressed it into the orifice, feeling my tongue tip slip inside, as I moaned very softly, feeling the throb of Niils's pulse as I wriggled my tongue slowly within his cockhead. He moved closer, his hips moving back and forth a little as he enjoyed the sensation of my tongue tip moving in a tiny circle inside the opening to his huge cock.

Although I couldn't take the bulb of his immense manhood fully within my lips, my mouth opened wide as I pushed my head slowly forwards now, the beautifully shaped top of his glans stretching my lips apart as I circled my tongue around his silky flesh, flicking the underpart with my tongue tip, caressing it with my little stud, my jaw hurting as Niils pushed as much of his cockhead as he could into my mouth, his grunts of pleasure growing louder as I pressed the little platinum ball in my tongue into the orifice at the tip, feeling warm fluid flow onto my tongue.

"How can she open that luscious little mouth of hers so wide?" I heard Virtus ask.

Niils's huge hands gripped either side of my head now, easing my mouth off the crown of his cock. A crystal thread joined the opening in his glans to my tongue stud, bringing sighs of arousal from the other drivers, who I now realised had begun slowly stroking their cocks, as Niils now gently pushed my head down until my lips were pressed lightly against the root of his manhood, almost as thick as a beer can!

"Lick well, little collared slut!" Niils now said. "Make my cock as slippery as you can so it will go in your belly easily!"

I didn't know if it was the effects of the potion Lar had given me, or my Pleasure imp curiousity and lust, but I wanted, needed to feel Niils's incredibly thick cockstem stretching my love funnel, his apple-sized glans plunging deep inside my hot wet pussy! The copious spendings of three drivers were already lubricating my vaginal walls, but I now slathered the rigid length of the wheelsmith's shaft thickly with my saliva, my pussy lips swelling and throbbing in anticipation. As I spat directly onto his huge cockhead, then swirled my tongue around its warm flesh, nibbling and sucking on his frenulum before spitting again, Niils groaned aloud, the grunts of pleasure from the rest of the drivers getting louder as I prepared Niils's mighty, rock hard cock for my pulsing vagina. He now gripped my shoulders and turned me away from him, his hands then sliding down my back to grip my hips and bend me at the waist as I instinctively spread my knees wide apart and arched my back, pushing my belly downwards, my face resting on the rug as I offered my pouting little sexpot to his huge cock.

I felt his thick thumbs push inside me, one over the other, then slowly move apart as my inner labia were stretched painfully wide, making me squeal through gritted teeth. Then the head of his cock rubbed and pushed against the opening to my belly, slowly but irresistably forced inside me by Niils's thick cockshaft. I groaned aloud as my sex lips strained tightly around the widest part of Niils's glorious glans, suspending me for a long moment between straining, stretching pain and burning arousal, my belly tightening spasmodically as I struggled to relax my lower body.

"Keep pushing, Niils!" I heard Klar say from behind me, "Make her scabbard take all of you!"

I felt the muscular He-kelar's fingers grip my hips tightly as he began to rotate his hips slowly, the huge bulb of his manhood gradually easing past my inner labia to stretch out my little love funnel, my grunts and gasps of pleasure urging him on, my sex lips forced inside me by the thickness of his shaft as the passage inside my belly opened to his long rigid cockstem, my back arching more strongly as I pushed my vulva back harder between my open thighs, Niils now grunting with delight himself as my hot wet tightness received more and more of his wonderful cock. My pussy now felt amazingly full, the pleasure swelling deep in my belly as the bulging cockhead compressed it within my vagina, my groans becoming moans of delight as I savoured the feeling of my sex lips squeezed against the inside of my pleasure sheath, Niils's ballocks swinging slowly against my mound now as the incredibly thick root of his manhood was gripped by the fleshy ridges of my outer labia.

I could feel his full length throbbing in time with his heartbeat within my vagina, his glans swelling as I rubbed my bottom against his rock hard abdominal muscles before bouncing my ass against his pubis to encourage his thrusts. Almost immediately, I felt the thick ridge of the corona of his glans begin to rub against the tender flesh of my vagina, my inner labia rolling and pressing against his cockshaft before pulling outwards. The flange-like back part of his glans now drew the pleasure from within me in a surge of delight that rippled outwards through my love funnel, making me cry out with the sheer joy of the sensation, before the crown of Niils cock began to force the pleasure back inside me again.

"I'm going to fuck you slow and deep, little slut." Niils said, laughing softly. "You will not be hurt by my cock, only pleasured, I promise."

"Mmmmm...yes PLEASE, Master Niils!" I replied, as his cockhead began to push back into my tight stretched love funnel again, my belly distending from his awesome girth, the other drivers grunting with pleasure as they watched the huge He-demon's cockshaft piston slowly in and out of my pussy. The pleasure intensified inside me every time Niils's iron hard cock slowly filled the hollowness of my stretched love funnel, pulsing darts of searing pleasure from my nubbin sublimating into an ecstatic flooding of my pleasure sheath, bringing screams of joy from my throat as his huge glans then siphoned the swell of delight from my womb back into my convulsing vagina.

My hands were gripped, then drawn out from my body as Barr and Trak, lying on opposite sides of me, wound my fingers around their cockstems. As Niils's slow, deep thrusts induced a delirium of ecstasy in me, my little fists pumped their thick erections in time with the pistoning of the wheelsmith's immense erection in and out of my pleasure sheath. Both kelar grunted loudly as my fingers suddenly gripped hard on the warm rigid flesh of their manhoods, the throbbing sphere of compressed ecstasy in my drum tight belly becoming a fountain of joy behind Niils withdrawing cockhead, my pleasure sheath flooded with wave after orgasmic wave, my bottom gripped tight in Niils's fingers as he kept the entrance to my love funnel sealed around the wonderful crown of his cock.

Both He-demons groaned as their cockstems were jerked hard in my grip, spasms of pleasure wracking my nervous system as my orgasm radiated through my limbs, their cocks jetting thick arcs of hot come over their rippled abdominals. Niils waited until I had begun to sigh and moan softly, my body relaxing after the powerful climax he had produced in me, before his huge glans began to push slowly down into my pleasure sheath again, the flood of juices my delight had released providing fresh lubrication for his thrusting cockstem. Saar and Mekk'sig now took the places of the two He-kelar as Niils began his slow, deep rhythmic thrusting again, my vaginal walls now stretching a little more easily as the enormous crown of his manhood pumped my belly full of intense delight again, before pleasure surged like an erupting volcano through my love funnel behind his withdrawing cock once more. Electric shocks made my fingers clamp and relax on the cockshafts they gripped in time with Niils's wonderful thrusts as the he-sigs' manhoods glowed with blue-white light, my hands made to milk their cocks to climax as I screamed and panted, my body adrift on a sea of orgasmic joy.

Niils slowly and steadily fucked me to another transcendant climax, letting my vaginal entrance grip his glans as I screamed and gasped with delight, my pleasure sheath vibrating and convulsing as my orgasm surged from within me to leave me sobbing and panting on the rug, the spent cocks of two more of the he-demon drivers gripped in my hands. Two more drivers then wrapped my fingers around their steel-hard erections before Niils began to thrust his cock deep within me again, my hands made to grip and pump the cockshafts of each driver until my fingers became slippery from the spendings of ten long hard manhoods, my body having experienced five of the most intense orgasms that any he-demon had ever given me. The huge kelar wheelsmith at last seized my thighs in a vice-like grip and lifted my knees off the rug. He pushed my legs forward and spread them wide apart so they were at right angles to my body, like the back legs of a frog, before sheathing his mighty erection as deep within my pussy as he possibly could and slowly grinding his pubis against the smooth flesh of my mons and outer labia, so tightly were my sex lips stretched around the tumescent root of his cock.

My pleasure sheath contracted strongly against the thickness of his shaft, making him grunt and work his hips harder as my body responded to the deep throbbing of his cock, the tender flesh of my vaginal walls squeezing against his cockstem as it began to pump with almost muscular flexion and extension, filling me with the gift of his emission until my belly began to feel like it might burst, my cries of delight becoming tinged with pain. The almost unbearably pleasurable pumping of Niils's manhood gradually eased, his climax finally waning as I panted and moaned in his grasp, my love funnel throbbing painfully now as he slowly drew his amazingly thick manhood from my gaping sex lips. As I knelt on the rug once more, I felt his bunched fingers slide between my parted thighs before pressing against the crest of my mons from behind, his hand covering my vulva. The other drivers had all begun to massage and pump their cockshafts on either side of me again as I gasped and panted, my body tingling all over from my evening of sexual exploitation.

"Squeeze and relax your scabbard for me now, little Pleasure imp!" Niils said. "Deliver what's inside there into my hand."

I felt our mingled fluids drip, then flow in a copious yield from my sex lips to fill Niils's large palm as the rhythmic contractions of my pleasure sheath eased the hollow sensation in my belly, my vaginal walls already beginning to tighten again. He then moved around in front of me, lifting my head from the rug and raising his hand to my lips. I lapped and sucked the warm glutinous liquid from Niils's cupped hand as the rest of the drivers grunted and pumped their cocks harder and faster. His hand licked clean, Niils then ran his fingers lightly along my spine, then pushed me onto my side. Gripping my knee now, he turned me onto my back before pushing down on my upper thighs to make me straighten my legs.

"Spread your legs wide, little slut," he ordered, "arms above your head, wrists crossed!"

I complied quickly, pressing my heels into the rug and arching my back to lift my body as the drivers hot viscous come began to splash all over my vulva, stomach and bosom, hearing murmurs of appreciation between Virtus and Lar as the He-demons then rubbed their final spendings of the evening into my breasts, belly and pussy as I closed my eyes and moaned with delight, writhing beneath their massaging fingers, my skin tightening as the thick liquid dried on my body. I sighed contentedly as the drivers left Lord Virtus's tent, chatting among themselves about the delights of the evening. I eventually opened my eyes to see Lord Virtus looking down at me.

"Well done, little Pleasure imp!" the merchant exclaimed. "I have never seen such a wanton slave before!"

"I have still more pleasure to give, Master" I replied, licking my lips. "Master Tir has yet to have his cock sucked!"

"Kneel now, little she-slave." Lar said softly. "You have proved your worth."

I knelt up again, my bottom resting on my heels as I arched my back to lift my breasts, holding my pose as Lord Virtus and his foreman discussed me as if I were livestock.

"A pair of Pleasure imps in our slave cart, Lar!" Virtus said to the huge kelar.

"Highly valuable!" Lar exclaimed.

"Lock this soiled one away and fetch the twin, Lar." Virtus said, "we two shall share her!"

Having removed the cuffs from my wrists and ankles, Lar walked me back to the slave cart, his hand gripping my neck lightly.

"A most impressive performance, little slut!" he said. "What is your given name?"

"The little slut is named Linzi, Master." I replied. "My sister's name is Jinzi."

"Nice names." he said. "Although your Masters shall give both of you slave names of their choosing."

"Yes Master, the she-slave understands." I replied.

Lar unbolted the cage and lifted me in. I crawled to Gyn, who hugged me tight.

"Lindsay, I was so WORRIED!" she said, anxiously. "Are you all right?"

I hugged her back, and whispered in her ear.

"Your name is now Jinzi, and the slaver and Lar here are going to share you!" I hissed in her ear. "Just give them the time of their lives!"

"Jinzi, come here!" Lar ordered. Gyn crawled to him, to be pulled from the cart and gripped under his arm as I had been earlier.

"Master, I think Jinzi may need some of that potion you gave me." I said to Lar. "She is shyer than I am about such things!"

"Already taken care of, little slut!" Lar replied. Looking towards the gate of the cart, I could see that he had already pushed the neck of a somewhat larger bottle between Gyn's lips, her throat convulsing as she swallowed its contents.

The gate squeaked shut, then Lar bolted it without locking it before turning away and carrying Gyn, already moaning with need, towards Virtus's tent. That the cage was unlocked made no difference, as even had I not already been forbidden from escaping, I wasn't going anywhere without Gyn. I settled down on the straw, feeling more fluids begin to seep slowly from my still tightening pussy lips and slightly gaping anus, soreness glowing within my belly as I began to drift into sleep. I was suddenly fully awake again as I heard the gate quietly unbolted. The cage shifted a little as a large, muscular He-demon crawled inside. I sat up, drawing my knees tightly together and trying to decide whether to scream or not, wondering if it would do me more harm than good to defy whoever it was who obviously wanted to make further use of a lowly slave girl, when I heard Tir's voice whispering to me.

Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers