The Triskele Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your classification, she-slave?" the voice asked, as the leather thongs brushed against my already hard nipples, making me stifle a moan of pleasure.

"Pleasure imp, Master." I replied, the collar making me give a direct answer to his simple question.

"You lie, she-slave!" he said, flicking the thongs sharply against my offered breasts, making me gasp loudly and bite my lower lip at the sudden shock and pain. "There is no such thing!

"I cannot lie, Master" I answered, "my collar forces me to tell the truth."

"The slut's claim can be easily tested, my lord." Lar suggested.

"Of course." the slave master said. "Bring the drivers, Lar, and prepare a circle. We shall assess our new livestock properly!"

I was soon on all fours in the centre of a wide circular rug, a huge woven Triskele symbol. Large thick leather cushions were arranged at intervals around its circumference. My wrists and ankles were now cuffed, four strong leather ropes attached to the rings of the cuffs and each joined to a large ring that swung gently beneath my belly. I was able to move backwards and forwards, indeed I had been led to the rug's centre already restrained, but unable to stand. I glanced around me as a dozen He-demons, all naked, chose a cushion for themselves and settled comfortably upon it. Lar approached me, a small bottle in his hand. He uncorked it and placed it to my lips.

"Drink, she-slave." he ordered, tipping the bottle against my mouth. I swallowed the thick, unpleasant tasting liquid as instructed.

"May the she-slave ask what that was, Master?" I requested, as I licked my lips.

"A little concoction for unbroken slaves," he said, "to remove any reticence they might have about giving pleasure in public. Not that a Pleasure imp should need it, little slut, but Lord Virtus wants your assessment to be done properly!"

He stroked and pinched my pussy lips to fullness, a deep throbbing need growing within my belly as the potion took effect. He was right, of course. The sight of so many naked He-demons, their cocks already hardening as they looked upon my bound body being prepared for their enjoyment, had already banished my reservations about this part of my plan, my pussy already contracting in sweet spasms, the sensation that made my lips part involuntarily at the sight of a cock already tingling in my throat! Proving myself a Pleasure imp to the slave master was essential to Gyn and me being kept together, so I had already decided to enjoy every moment of what was coming!

"My hardworking drivers!" Lord Virtus exclaimed. "I have a favour to ask of you all. This recently acquired little slut claims to be a fabled Pleasure imp!" The drivers sat up and paid closer attention as he continued to address them. "This claim must of course be thoroughly tested!"

The drivers laughed and began to slowly rub their cockshafts, the strong scent of maleness awakening my lust fully now as Lar's flattened fingers snapped sharply against the curve of my right bum cheek, making me crawl across the rug. I headed for the kelar directly in front of me, his long stem rising thickly over his hard stomach, the mushroom-like cap of his manhood a succulent treat for an aroused Pleasure imp who hadn't tasted cock for two long days! I teased myself by gripping the base of his shaft with my lips, my head turned sideways, sucking in long hard pulses until I heard his first groan of pleasure, before I began to slide my tongue tip slowly upwards along his rigid cockstem, wriggling my tongue tip along the veined skin until I reached the inverted 'V' of his frenulum, the little pleasure nexus of the erect male sex organ. I flicked my tongue tip softly against the join of his shaft and cockhead, then gripped the string-like flesh lightly but firmly in my teeth, my head turned to the side again, chin bobbing, his hips lifting as he moaned softly, the naked drivers either side of him breathing deeply as they watched me pleasure their companion so skilfully and wantonly.

"Take his cock into your mouth now, slut." the driver to the left of us ordered, his right hand now stroking his impressive erection as he leaned back a little further on his cushion for a better view.

I needed no further encouragement, my wet lips slipping easily over his big swollen plum as my tongue stud rubbed against the underside of the crown of his cock, my lips sealed round the stem behind the flange of his corona, my cheeks concaving as I sucked strongly and deeply, my cuffed hands resting on his thighs as I prepared to take the bulb of his cock deeper, into the soft constriction of my willing and eager throat. My mouth slid slowly down the full length of his nice long thick cockshaft, my lips gloving his erection all the way to the base, his balls rubbing against my chin.

He hadn't bathed in a while, but his strong taste of sweaty maleness only deepened my arousal, my pussy lips plumped and throbbing as my mouth began to slide up and down on his cock, twisting on each downstroke as I moaned, almost whined with need. I felt his strong hand suddenly grip the base of my ponytail, my lips reluctantly releasing his cockflesh with a long slurping gasp. I looked into his face, my eyes wide with lust, licking my lips as I waited for his next demand of me.

"Let us see how she licks a master's balls now! he said, as he spread his thighs wide, bending them at the knees, leaning back on his cushion.

I responded by beginning to stroke his ballocks slowly and wetly with my tongue, pressing the tip between the heavy orbs within, against the hard cockshaft under the thick skin. Opening my mouth wide, I then sucked his ball sac into my mouth, my pussy trembling with delicious spasms at his gasp of pleasure. Lips stretched wide, mouth stuffed, I snorted through my nostrils as I sucked on the salty skin, wriggling my tongue against his testes, pushing the tip upwards behind his sac. He suddenly spread his thighs even wider, lifting his hips to expose the dark opening between his ass cheeks. His balls plopped against his body as I let them slide from my lips, his sac soft and loose from the heat of my mouth. Sliding my tongue tip lightly up and down his perineum to begin with, feeling his bumhole convulse as he sighed with pleasure, I moaned myself as my vulva began to throb almost painfully with my deepening arousal, hot juices beginning to drip from my nubbin onto the cushion beneath me.

I began to caress the tight little whirlpool beneath his ballocks with my tongue tip as I arched my back strongly and wiggled my bum. The driver on my left slid from his cushion as I began to press the little point of my tongue into the first's sphincter, loving the feeling of how it contracted and relaxed as I folded my tongue into a spear shape before slowly wriggling it into his asshole. I now felt the broad head of a cock rubbing lightly against my pouting sexpot, my body's juices making it slippery as the driver who had been reclining to our left prepared to plunge the bulb of his manhood into the silken grip of my vagina.

"Do not move her too much, Tir!" the driver whose anal ring now squeezed on my tongue said. "Let her keep her tongue where it is!"

"Relax, Barr!" his friend replied. "I will get a nice rhythm going for you!"

My head thrust forwards a little, driving my tongue deeper into Bar's asshole, Tir's substantial cockhead stretching my hot wet tightness around its girth as his very thick shaft pistoned it within me, my sex lips spreading wide around the root of his manhood, his heavy balls bouncing against the fleshy crest of my vulva as I squealed with delight, vibrations transmitting through my embedded tongue into Barr's rectum. He moaned and gripped his thighs with his hands to spread them wider, my lips pressing against hairy skin as my tongue slid inside his bumhole as far as I could push it. I began to move it slowly in and out of Barr's sphincter as Tir grasped my hips and ground his bristled pubis against my opened sex, the delicious friction against my pussy walls making my belly convulse in soft spasms of pleasure.

Tir now began to slowly rock his hips back and forwards, my outstretched tongue pistoning in and out of Barr's anus as my pleasure funnel contracted and relaxed around Tir's rigid cockshaft in time with the movement of his hips, the big plum of his manhood bobbing within me as he kept it fully sheathed in my belly, my bottom pressed against his thighs, the base of his cockstem keeping my sex lips stretched tightly around its thickness as he ground his lower abdomen harder against my pussy, my vagina clamping on his cock now as the cauldron of pleasure inside me began to boil over.

Tir suddenly slammed his hips hard against my upturned ass, grunting with satisfaction as I felt the throbbing of his cock strengthen into the pumping of his climax, the spasms of orgasm rippling through my vaginal walls, Barr's asshole tightening, clamping around my tongue as my moans sent spasms of pleasure into his rectum. Tir's hot, thick emission began to flow from within me as Barr gripped my ponytail and guided the crown of his rock hard manhood between my gaping lips, but Tir hadn't finished with me yet. He began to spank my ass sharply, my vagina squeezing tight on his cockshaft with each well delivered cracking slap to my bum, until his manhood was bone hard once more. Barr then knelt up before me so that I was effectively trapped between both of the kelar caravan drivers, nursing noisily from one of their erections as the other's slid in and out of my dripping, open sex.

"You have had your turn, Tir!" the driver to our right now said, a little testily.

"Her lovely little scabbard is dripping from me, Klar." Tir replied, laughing. "You sure you want to put your cock where mine has just been?"

I was now in a delirium of lust and pleasure, either from the effects of the potion or my own pleasure imp nature, so I ignored what was going on between the two drivers and focused now on pleasuring Barr's cock, squeezing my lips around the thickness of his stem, sucking in strong slow pulses, then swallowing on the heavy plum, my vaginal walls spasming pleasurably as Barr grunted with delight, Tir's throbbing cock arching against the back of my pussy as he sighed with satisfaction. However Tir's cock suddenly slid from within me as Klar threw him to one side, then gripped my bottom tightly. His thumbs spread my bum cheeks apart as I arched my back more deeply, my little sphincter convulsing softly and invitingly. Warm saliva dripped into the entrance to my bottom before I felt a sizeable cockhead began to push insistently against the tightness of the little opening, my bumhole breached with that delicious popping feeling that brought a moan of pleasure from deep in my throat to vibrate Barr's cockflesh in my mouth.

Klar had evidently enjoyed the sensation of the crown of his manhood opening my sphincter, as he withdrew from my bottom and slowly pushed the large bulb of his cock inside again several times, to groans of pleasure from me, before his thick shaft began to piston his glans deep within my bum, pressing down on my back as Barr gripped my head in his hands and began to thrust his cock hard between my wide splayed lips, drool now running down my chin.

Trapped between the two long thick cocks as I was, I could only respond to the attentions of the two He-kelar as they used me, the mushroom-shaped cap of Barr's cockstem plunging deep into my throat as my lips stretched tightly around his thick root, ballocks rubbing against my wet chin, as Klar's hard lower belly slammed against my ass, each deep thrust lifting me off my knees a little as the broad crown of his cock was squeezed by the narrowing of the passage deep in my bottom, my little bumhole gripping the thick base of his shaft, my soft muffled squeals mingling with sexy grunts as the sphere of pleasure in my belly slowly swelled to the bursting point once more, my vaginal walls pulsing as my sphincter contracted and relaxed around Klar's bone hard erection. I suddenly felt the leather cords holding my wrists and ankles in position being untied as Tir solved the problem of how to join in again, sliding underneath me on his back, his feet flat on the rug and knees wide apart as, arching his back strongly, he lifted the crown of his cock upwards to my vulva, my sex lips spreading invitingly with each thrust of Klar's shaft into my bottom.

Freed of the restraining ropes, I was able to spread my knees further apart and lower my hips, my pouting inner labia now rubbing against the bulb of Tir's manhood as Klar continued to ramrod his cockstem deep inside my bumhole, Barr's cockflesh beginning to throb deeply in my throat as he grunted and gritted his teeth, holding his climax back for as long as possible. However, just as Tir's cockhead slid between my pussy lips, two pairs of hands reached beneath me from my right, gripped his upper arm and leg and dragged him out from under me, his place being taken by a muscular he-sig, whose longer, thicker cock now drove upwards into my hot slippery vagina, Klar's thrusts slowing as enjoyed the feeling of his cockshaft rubbing against the he-sig's arching cockstem through the delicate flesh between my bottom and love funnel, the sphere of pleasure within me now suddenly exploding into deep waves of delight that made my pussy and ass clamp hard on the steel hard manhoods that filled me, Barr's cock pumping his come deep into my throat in long thick spurts, making gurgled moans of my screams of ecstasy as my mouth strained open.

Klar's cockshaft was by now throbbing strongly, my bottom pressed tight against his rock hard lower abdomen as I squeezed and relaxed on both of the long hard erections filling and stretching me open inside. I panted and groaned as I focused on bringing the kelar to climax now, as Barr slid his cock from between my lips to slap me on both cheeks with his wet slippery shaft. I moaned as I began to feel the tingle of light electric shocks in my vaginal walls as the He-sig helped me deliver Klar to a panting, grunting orgasm, my knees lifted from the rug as he gripped my hips even tighter, pulling my ass harder against his lower body as his cockshaft pumped its load deep inside my bum. I squealed as the he-sig now sent a strong shock rippling through my little love funnel, making Klar jerk backwards so his cock slid completely from my bottom!

"Saar, you equa'ar's ass!" Klar growled, grimacing as he rubbed his cock tenderly, "that hurt!"

Saar'sig simply grinned at him from underneath me as he gripped my collar and pulled me forwards, off his cock.

"Let us sigs try her now, Klar." the He-sig said, then looked into my eyes. "I have a feeling that she has plenty of pleasure left to give tonight, don't you, little slut?" I smiled sexily and nodded, then licked my lips slowly.

Klar returned to his cushion as Saar'sig twisted his body around beneath me and placed his feet flat on the floor. Raising himself on his hands, he lifted his hips so the tip of his deliciously long, thick cockflesh was pressed against my pouting lips. The bulb of his manhood was already glowing with blue-white electric light. I pressed my tongue flat against the back of his cockhead, an amazing pulsing sensation spreading in waves through my tongue from the little metal ball fixed into it, as strong hands gripped my hips from behind and lifted my bum until my own feet were flat on the rug, my knees bent sharply so my upper body rested on Saar's. The binding rings on my wrist cuffs were now pulled backwards to extend my arms behind me as my lips slowly gloved Saar's cockshaft all the way down to the root, my nostrils flaring as I breathed through my nose, my throat contracting around his plum rhythmically as short bursts of sig energy now shocked the lining of my throat.

The broad head of a cock now nuzzled softly against my gently gaping sex lips, the electric tingle in my love funnel making me moan on the cockstem stretching my mouth wide open. My vagina tightened in response as the fiery tingling intensified, the He-sig behind me grunting with pleasure as my belly resisted the deep insertion of his glans while Saar's cockstem arched harder in my throat, my lips compressing on the base of his shaft as I snorted harder through flared nostrils.

"The little collared slut likes the feel of lightning in her tight scabbard!" the he-sig behind me said, my belly jerking as his manhood now sent strong bursts of sig energy pulsing through the muscles of my pleasure sheath, my vaginal walls clamping on the full length of his bone-hard, strongly arching cock.

"Don't forget to shock her little pleasure button, Mekk!" Saar said, as the base of his cockshaft stung my lips to make them squeeze tightly around the root of his manhood, the shock then travelling up along his stem in a wave to the plum, making me swallow on his erect cockflesh.

With such intimate control over my petite body, the Lightning-demons had no need of my sexual skills. I moaned and writhed between them as my lips, throat and vagina contracted, convulsed and quivered from the amazing tingling and stinging sensations generated by their manhoods. I could see the tiny lightning bolts that sparked and scintillated around my mouth as Saar first made me swallow on his thick hardness over and over, lightning travelling slowly from the root of his manhood in a halo around his shaft to the bulb of his cock.

Then my lips squeezed almost painfully tight on the base of his thick stem as he focused his sig energy on my mouth, the muscles of my face locking as electricity flared outwards from my lips, my muffled squeals vibrating Saar's cockflesh in the soft constriction of my throat. At the same time, I savoured the rhythmic squeezing and relaxing of my pleasure sheath induced by Mekk'sig's cock as pulses of electricity radiated through my vaginal walls, making them contract in strong, deliciously painful spasms, tiny lightning bolts from his fingertips sending deeply thrilling shocks surging into my nubbin.

"You try her mouth now, Mekk!" Saar suddenly said, his cock sliding from my lips as he lowered his hips to the rug. "I've had enough of your balls in my face!"

Mekk laughed as he withdrew from my pussy and moved in front of me, as his friend slid backwards on the rug until I felt him grip my hips and fit my pouting sexpot to his broad cockplum, slippery with my own warm saliva, my feet sliding outwards along the rug as he drew my bottom downwards. I groaned as my belly clamped tight on Saar's arching shaft in response to his thumbs slowly pushing into my bottom, a delicious tingling sensation now pulsing through my stretched anal ring, the broad cap of Mekk's cock producing a similarly delightful pulsing in my lips as he pushed his softly throbbing erection slowly into my gaping mouth.

I moaned aloud as I extended my arms to push my upper body into an arch, my lips fluttering around the thick stem of the steel hard cockshaft, my bottom squeezing and relaxed around Saar's thrilling thumbs as they gently prised my bumhole open, then twisted inside my stretched sphincter, the little ring of muscle becoming numb from the continuous shocks to the nerve endings there, as my throat squeezed and relaxed on Mekk's cockplum, sig energy discharging from his swollen glans in short vibration-like pulses.

"Let's see you work that slippery scabbard on my cock now, you eager little she-slave." Saar said, as my pleasure sheath convulsed from tiny stinging shocks that made my pussy grip the full length of his shaft, his glans deep in my belly, his thumbs pushing deeper inside my bottom as his fingertips pressed hard into the curves of my arse.

Mekk gripped my head now to keep my lips stretched wide around the base of his cockstem as, perched on my toes, my legs spread wide at right angles to my body, I raised my hips and lowered them so my hot wet tightness slid up and down Saar's full length, my sex lips sleeving his cockshaft to the base, before my pleasure sheath released all of his rigid manhood but for his bulbous cockplum before slipping back down his thick hardness again. The stinging, itching sensation in my vaginal walls kept me bouncing up and down on Saar's bone hard erection as I looked up at Mekk, watching as his satisfied smile slowly became a tight lipped grin of deepening pleasure, my moans and soft grunts of effort making his cock throb harder and harder, until his ballocks suddenly squeezed hard against my chin, my mouth forced painfully wide around the root of his erection as my throat constricted around his tingling glans, his cockstem pumping his hot come down my throat in wonderfully thick jets as we held each other's gaze, his grimace of release softening back into a wide smile before he slowly slipped his cock from my lips, the glans close enough to my mouth so I could flick my tongue tip softly against the warmth of his cockhead, feeling the last drops of his gift slowly drip onto my tongue.