All Comments on 'The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops Ch. 02'

by PortiaPridemoon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 2 years ago

My optimism has risen from cautious to reasonable. The text is also cleaner, although my previous commentary still stands: there are odd comma placements that break the flow, some sentences seem to have words missing, and the section before Sunnie enters the kitchen has the syntax problems I mentioned in Chapter 1. Ex: "the video took a moment to process, nervously checking over her shoulder again" suggests it's the -video- that's glancing back.

Otherwise, same praise as before. You have a knack for painting intimacy without needing dialogue. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but Sunnie's rapid pivot from revenge-fantasy to guilty lover to meticulously-detailed RV-life fantasy is entirely befitting a teenage(?) drifter high on emotion. Young adulthood is marginally less volatile than high school, and there aren't many writers that capture that impulsiveness in a natural way.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver7 months ago

Really engaging story, definitely still enjoying this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortiaPridemoon@PortiaPridemoon
Female-forward, sex-positive stories for grownups with overactive imaginations! Characters. Story. Sex with a catch. Big breasts, big cocks, big hearts! I have works in SciFi with "Space Debris," Fantasy with "Pairs of Pumpkins" and present-day with "The Trojan Horse Wore H...