The Trophy Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Carrie and Sylas make a choice.
2.1k words
4.39
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, all characters in this story are 18+ and are explicitly stated as such. Enjoy!

Carrie came back from her spa appointment feeling relaxed and fully in submissive mode. When she walked in she went straight to Sylas and sat in his lap. He gave her a long cuddle and then pulled back from her a little bit. He looked into her big brown eyes and winked. She moaned, squirmed for a second and he felt a warm sensation against his thigh. She looked embarrassed for a moment. Sylas gave her a reassuring look.

"It's ok princess, you did exactly what daddy wanted you to do." Carrie smiled, eager to please.

"More importantly, are you wearing socks?" Carey got to work.

A few hours and a nap for Carey later, Sylas and Carey were lying by the hotel pool.

"Would you like to go out for dinner or get room service." Sylas asked Carey. Carey liked that he was giving her choices, but not forcing her to make decisions.

"Let's go out. I want to wear one of my new dresses." Carrie answered. Sylas immediately got on the phone and made reservations. He then returned returned to Carrie.

"We'll stay at the pool for another half hour and then I'll get you ready." His use of the word "I'll" made her weak in the knees. She jumped in the pool and swam for a few minutes and then dried off and they went upstairs.

Sylas led Carrie to the shower, adjusted the water to the perfect temperature and walked her in. He very gently and carefully washed her hair and conditioned it. He soaped up every inch of her and took his sweet time doing it. He then winked at her and held her close as she orgasmed. Feeling the white hot pleasure rip through her while in Sylas' arms was heaven for Carrie, this lifestyle was one that was quickly becoming a dream come true. Once she was finished he carefully soaped up the outside of her sex and then rinsed it with the shower head, he then settled it on her clit, causing her to finish again. By the time they finished the shower all Carrie could do was moan and whimper. Sylas carried her out of the shower and sat her on the toilet, blow drying her wavy hair, brushing it as he went. Carrie had never been so relaxed in her life, letting this man care for her in a way no one had before.

The same town car from earlier picked them up for dinner, it turns out Sylas owned said town car and the man driving was an employee of Sylas'. The restaurant was a very fancy sushi place, the fish all top quality. Sylas ordered a platter for them to share. The sushi was excellent quality and delicious, but even still Sylas enjoyed the company far more than the food. Carrie was so beautiful and became even more beautiful the more she relaxed into this life. She was an intelligent woman and interesting to talk to.

It had now been a week and a half, both Carrie and Sylas desperately wanted to marry the other one but didn't want to push the issue until the two weeks was up. They knew eachother better than themselves and their connection only grew. Carrie was sitting across from Sylas, who was working on a cross word. She gave him that look. He felt it and looked up.

"You want some new triggers don't you princess." Sylas asked already knowing the answer.

"Please daddy I want to feel owned." Carrie asked politely but urgently. Sylas felt his cock twitch.

"Time for bed." He gasped. He quickly instructed her to lay on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. He fucked her roughly finishing quickly. He cleaned her up carefully, and then got to actually putting in some new triggers.

"Everytime you see me get hard you will immediately ask if you can service me, if I agree you will have nothing on your mind except eating my cum until you've slurped up every last drop. Understood?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl. Whenever you look at your clothes you will have no idea what to wear, you need me to pick for you."

"Yes daddy, I need you to pick."

"Lastly, whenever I bring up the future you will notice thoughts of being pregnant coming to your mind, they will be deeply arousing, you want to give daddy a child. You know you will be an excellent mother."

"Yes daddy, I want to be a mommy."

"You will remember none of your commands when you wake up. Good morning sunshine."

Carey woke up smiling. She loved when Sylas gave her new suggestions.

"We're about three days away from the end of our arrangement." Said Sylas questioning.

"Yes we are." Carey teased him with her non-comittal response.

"I told you I wanted you to take the two weeks but I figured I'd give you the chance to answer now if you wanted." Sylas said equally non-comitally.

"Let's get married. Tomorrow." Carey looked him dead in the eyes as she gave him her answer.

A lone tear slipped down Sylas' cheek and he pulled her close.

"Your wish is my command princess. Or should I say Mrs. Daniels." It slipped in suddenly, a very intense urge. Carey needed him to get her pregnant. Everytime she thought about it she got wetter. He noticed her far away look.

"What's the matter darling?"

"There is nothing the matter, but I want something." Carey responded honestly.

"I will get you the moon on a string princess." Sylas said with equal honesty.

"I want a baby. I want you to cum so deep in me that I get pregnant. I want you to kiss my swollen belly, knowing that you did that to me and that now there's a part of you growing inside of me." Sylas was awe struck. "I'm going to stop taking my birth control tonight, if thats ok daddy." Sylas stared for a second, filled with love and excitement.

"Of course darling, lets get married and start trying." Sylas eagerly responded.

They hugged tightly, Carrie then started rubbing herself against him. Soon their clothes were off, this sex was animal, it wasn't sex at all, it was mating. Silas was over her, eyes on hers as he slammed into her, every stroke desperate and purposeful.

"Please daddy, put a baby in me." Carrie whined. Sylas fucked her harder until she was all twitches and gasped. There was so much sensation and moisture it was unclear how many times each had finished, but by the time it was over Carrie lay wrapped up in Sylas' arms her head on his shoulder her body pressed into his. Even though he had finished long ago they didn't remove him leaving him in, ready to breed again as soon as he was able.

"Mine." Sylas moaned possesively. Carrie gently stroked his hair, she kissed him slow and deep. He held her a moment before winking at her. She climaxed again on his cock, and it started to harden again. He smiled, it was time for round two. He pulled her tightly and began thrusting deep and hard. She squeaked and then moaned high and long. He played with her clit as he fucked her. He then wrapped her legs around him standing and gently pushing her against the wall fucking her so deep all she could do was gasp. He finished twice more before laying down again with her asleep on his chest.

They woke up the next morning around nine, Carrie immediately whispering

"We're getting married today." Her excitement was contagious as Sylas dressed her and styled her hair. He let her apply her makeup while he got dressed and then placed her in the town car. He wore a black suit, and she wore a beautiful white dress with a rhinestone belt. They went to the courthouse and signed the marriage license he had set up a week ago. They kissed for the judge and then rushed back to the hotel, after all the marriage must be consummated.

Sylas put her under the second he carried her through the door. He had some commands he had been saving until they were fully bound to one another.

"You will relish being called my wife, everytime someone uses you name Mrs. Daniels you will be filled with pleasure."

"Yes daddy."

"You will not be able to cum without my permission, you can try and you'll get so close but you can never fully reach orgasm without my express permission."

"Yes daddy."

"You love being taken care of, you realize that you never have to worry about anything because your husband is there to take care of everything for you. You love being a house wife and raising the children. Every day you wake up knowing that your life is perfect and you are filled with the deepest feeling of satisfaction and pleasure."

"Yes daddy."

"You will not remember any of your commands or even being hypnotised when you wake up, Good morning sunshine."

She woke up and he threw her on the bed, she giggled loudly.

"Well Mrs. Daniels, how do you feel?" asked Sylas gleefully.

"Horny." Replied Carrie playfully.

"We can fix that." Replied Sylas winking at her. That was Carries first unbelievable orgasm of the night. He grabbed her as soon as she stopped shaking and brought her lips to his cock. Seeing how hard he was she starting sucking. Thoughts of the salty-sweet taste of his cum filled her head, she needed it to live, it was so good, he was so good. Suddenly like magic her mouth was full, so she swallowed not spilling a drop. Sylas grabbed her again and carried her to the sofa. He plunged his cock into her.

"We're going to have so many babies. You'll always be pregnant. Always nurturing a little piece of you and me." Sylas growled in her ear. She moaned getting so close to climax, and yet she just couldn't reach it. He was still pounding into her, every stroke feeling like it was touching her soul.

"Please daddy, please." He smirked at her continuing to pound her to sweet oblivion. She begged more and more. Finally he relented,

"Go ahead princess." The orgasm that followed was so intense she saw stars, hell she might have seen god himself, he looked an awful lot like Sylas. He kept railing her until at last his cock told him he'd had his fill for the moment, but that didn't mean he was even close to done. Now it was time to fuck her mind too. He put her under again.

"You will see yourself as my prized possession, and you will love it. Every day when I dress you, you will relish in how pretty I make you."

"Yes daddy."

"Each day when you wake up the first thing you will do is suck me dry."

"Yes daddy."

"Your goal from here on out is to be the perfect wife. Whenever I tell you what a great wife you are it will only reinforce this goal more. Being a wife and mother makes you so happy."

"Yes, daddy."

Finally you will suddenly feel very weak and vulnerable whenever you're horny, you need help to make yourself feel good, you don't know how your parts work and only daddy can fix it."

"Yes daddy, I need daddy's help."

"You will remember that I hypnotised you but none of the commands, good morning sunshine."

Carrie came to with Sylas fully dressed standing in front of her and smirking, with her on the bed naked and wet. She was so horny, but she didn't know what to do. She looked up at him pleading.

"Oh darling, what a perfect submissive little wife you are, do you need some help?"

"Please daddy? I have a warm tingly feeling between my legs and it kind of hurts."

Sylas relished her submissive neediness. She knew he would take care of her so she wasn't worried but she still knew she needed him, he got hard thinking about it. He stopped mid thought as he felt her wet mouth around his cock, solely focused on getting cum down her throat.

He had built the perfect trophy wife. All the while his perfect trophy wife was relishing it. She loved feeling daddy's control she always knew when he had put in a new command because her mind would have this warm full feeling, like having his cock in her pussy. A life of luxury and seduction was all she had ever wanted and now she had that and a dream husband. Now she would try to be the perfect wife.