The Trophy Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie and Sylas discuss the nature of their relationship.
1.9k words
4.72
3.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, all characters in this story are 18+ and are explicitly stated as such. Enjoy!

Carrie woke with the afternoon sun shining brightly in small streams through the curtains of the unfamiliar hotel room. Last night she had been so preoccupied with Sylas she hadn't even looked at the luxurious suite. A mini fridge under a black marble countertop, a huge t.v. and the plush luxurious bed she lay in was one third of the room. To the right a doorway to a massive bathroom with a two person jacuzzi bathtub and huge walk in shower, and to the left a beautiful sitting area with two armchairs and a stylish modern sofa. Of course also adding to the splendor of the sitting area was Sylas. He really was a stunning creature, he smiled seeing she had woken up.

"I'm so sorry darling I didn't know your coffee order so I didn't get the chance to order it before you woke up." Sylas spoke quietly as she had just woken up. It was around eleven so the curtains were closed so she could sleep.

"Its ok, I like lattes, vanilla or caramel." Carrie groggily answered squinting. Sylas immediately called room service and placed the order and requested a lunch menu. Carrie smiled at him as he walked slowly toward her and sat next to her on the bed. She crawled over kissing him on the cheek.

"I was going to ask if you enjoyed last night but it seems I have my answer." Sylas chuckled. Carrie nodded absentmindedly, she stared intently between his legs at his hardened member. He slowly rolled down his boxers. "Would you like that?" He offered seductively, she nodded quickly. "Alright princess but only if you ask nicely."

"Please, I want to taste it, please daddy" She was no longer acting under her suggestions but it seemed she liked that one. He nodded at her and she took him in her mouth greedily. She did slow circles with her tongue making him groan. She then started sucking intently. He moaned again and began to thrust. He pushed her head into the thrusts she met him every step of the way. He finished quickly from her attention.

"What a good girl you are." There was a knock at the door, the coffee and lunch menu had arrived. He handed her her coffee kissing her on the lips as he did, she leaned into the kiss, then when he pulled away she started on her coffee.

Once she was halfway through her cup he presented the lunch menu to her.

"Choose whatever you like" Carrie naturally first selected the cheapest option. Sylas simply raised an eyebrow at her. She then selected a fancy pasta dish with salmon. Sylas smiled and nodded at her then called room service to place the order to arrive at twelve-thirty.

"Would you be so kind as to discuss a few things with me?" Sylas asked.

"Anything anytime." Carrie responded genuinely.

"I would like to have a friend of mine call your boss and request the next two weeks off. He owns the hotel chain so your boss will oblige." Carrie tilted her head slightly, confused and intrigued.

"We would spend the next two weeks getting to know each other, as I believe there really is something here. Do you?" Carrie nodded and continued looking at him waiting for him to go on.

"If you decide that this is a life that you want, and I am someone you want, I would like to marry you." Sylas said it so plainly it could have been that was telling her he preferred chocolate ice cream. "You dont have to decide now, I actually insist you take the two weeks. I just saw you that day and there was something about you that just unlocked something in me. I knew that if I was to catch your attention I would do anything to keep it. Unfortunately I have to go back to the states in a month and we would have to be married for you to stay there." Carrie smiled. He too had unlocked something in her, something needy and desperate. The thought of him going back without her made her deeply sad. "Will you give it a chance?" Silas inquired.

Carrie didn't know the words to convey how she was feeling so she kissed him. Not the hard sex crazed kiss of a one night stand, but a deep kiss, a slow one, a lets keep this going forever kiss. When they finally parted Sylas stared at her with an intensity he had never experienced, he needed her. She was his soulmate, his destiny, his princess. He would ensure that so long as she would have him, he would give her a life fit for royalty.

Their lunch arrived and they dug in chatting and laughing all through the meal. They discussed favourite movies and the most annoying people they'd ever met. They talked philosophy and politics, and how many kids they wanted. When the meal was over Carrie gave Sylas a look. In the look Sylas read three very intense emotions, joy, desperation, and lust.

"What can I do for you princess?" Sylas was eager to meet her needs and care for her.

"Put me under again please daddy. I wanna go under and I want you to have a few triggers that you leave full time. I trust you to choose ones that you'll like." Sylas was shocked but it was fleeting, he grinned and looked at her.

"Well I could but its time for bed." Carrie dropped so fast but he had been expecting that which is why he had her sitting on the couch.

He went through the deepening process and then started to implant a few things. The triggers he chose were simple ones.

"Whenever we are alone you will call me daddy. Understood?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good. Whenever I put my hand on your waist you will feel safe and protected, you will feel a deep sense of calm overtake you and feel that nothing can harm you. Understood?"

"Yes daddy."

"You will feel the immediate need to pleasure me whenever I ask if you're wearing socks."

"Yes daddy." Sylas was starting to express more dominance with this one, he wanted to see how submissive she really was.

"Lastly whenever I wink at you, you will feel the mot intense pleasure you've ever felt and orgasm."

"Yes daddy."

"Good morning sunshine." Silas smiled as Carrie opened her eyes and sat up.

"Carrie what's my name?" Sylas tested the trigger.

"Daddy."

"What about my real name Carrie?"

"I know its daddy, wait why can't I say daddy? Oh. I like that one." Carrie smiled seductively.

"Wait until you see what else I did." Sylas teased. Carrie smiled. "Put on the outfit in the closet and get ready for the day, we're going shopping."

"Yes daddy," replied Carrie sweetly.

"Good girl." Carrie got ready quickly, putting on the skirt and blouse combo left for her, the dark green top and black skirt looked beautiful paired with the simple black ballet flats.

Just as they were about to head out the door Sylas looked at her. "Darling are you wearing socks?" Carrie dropped to her knees before she could even process what he had asked. She swiftly undid his zipper, pulled his cock out and began sucking. Sylas just smirked at his subby little girl on her knees. Carrie sucked until he came and swalloed it, not missing a drop.

"So that's another one I see." Carrie giggled, even more turned on then before. They finally left, a black towncar already waiting for them out front. They got in and Sylas buckled Carrie in. She let him. They arrived to a chic looking department store. Sylas went straight to a desk labelled "Appointments" he spoke to the woman for a moment looked back at her, they had another quick exchange and then he went back to her.

"Darling, this is Evelyn and she will be picking out some clothes for you. I will be back in an hour and a half for a little fashion show alright?" Carrie was slightly apprehensive about being left with a stranger to dress her but she trusted Sylas.

"Sounds fun. See you soon." She smiled at Evelyn, who took directed her to a separate room to the side, she gave Sylas one last smile over her shoulder and entered.

The room was spacious and as beautiful as their hotel room.

"Mr. Daniels seems to adore you Madam. I rarely see husbands look at their wives like that." Evelyn said honestly.

"Oh we're not married." Carrie quickly corrected her.

"You will be." Teased Evelyn. Carrie smiled brightly because Evelyn was absolutely correct, Carrie would marry Sylas tomorrow if he asked. She knew it was foolish to marry someone she'd only known for a week, but it felt like she'd known Sylas forever. Evelyn started by measuring her, everything that could be measured was measured, waist, bust, even fingers and wrists. Then Evelyn analyzed her skin and colouring.

Evelyn addressed her. "Alright Madam, I'm going to go select items, while I'm gone please feel free to use any of the entertainment options in the room, and select a beverage from the cooler, we also have snacks in the basket on the counter." Carrie looked over and saw the cooler and the basket. Evelyn smiled again at her and left. Carrie selected a bottle of water and a small container of tuna maki. She turned on the television and put on a show she'd watched a thousand times. The room had a change room, a sitting area, and a raised platform surrounded by lights.

After an hour Evelyn returned with an assistant, Sylas, and two racks of clothing.

"Carrie, we'll begin with the day outfits, then move on to the evening wear, followed by sleep and loungewear." Evelyn spoke with a distinct efficiency. Carrie liked her, she was kind but didn't waste time.

"As for you Mr. Daniels please sit and w'ell discuss the outfits as they're shown." Carrie realized she had no choice in her clothing. Sylas watched her reaction carefully, she looked surprised for a second but then nodded eagerly and got to work. Evelyn whisked her into the change room. At first Carrie was uncomfortable changing in front of others, but then she remembered Sylas' nickname for her. This was how princesses lived. Evelyn helped her into the first outfit and escorted her to the platform, which one she was stable, began to slowly rotate.

"This first outfit is relatively simple, but elegant, recommended for everyday wear such as shopping or days at home." Evelyn began her show, with Carrie as the angenou and Sylas as the very engaged audience. The yellow dress they had put Carrie in was soft and fell just below her knees. It was paired with white mary jane shoes, a white purse, and a white leather headband.

"It's quite lovely on her. We'll take it." Carrie liked this game. She was Sylas' doll to dress up and admire. She posed cutely and Sylas chuckled. Evelyn helped Carrie off the platform and into the change room and the game continued.

After trying on seven day outfits, four evening gowns, and ten sets of pyjamas and lingerie Carrie was exhausted but happy. Sylas paid for the outfits and Evelyn waved as they walked out of the store.

"I'm spent." Carrie sighed.

"I knew you would be, so I booked you a spa appointment at the hotel." Sylas opened the town car door for her gently placing his hand on her waist as he helped her in. Carrie immediately felt a sense of calm and ease wash over her.

"Thank you daddy."

"Anything for my princess." Sylas felt a deep need to care for this woman, his woman. After all Sylas took good care of his possessions and she was his favourite.