The Trophy Wife Recruiter

Story Info
Two neglected Hamptons housewives enthused by BBC.
2.3k words
4.24
48.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Jennie laughed. "I felt it in my stomach. I swear it had to be as long as my arm. Not only was it long, but it was also thick. When I pulled it out of his pants, I almost got up off my knees and ran. My God, come on, you only see cocks that monstrous in porn, or hear mystical tales of titillation. But to come face to face with a monster like that scares the hell out of you."

Missy and Mary had been perturbed. They had made it to the coffee shop at nine on the dot, after packing their kid's lunch and hustling them off to school. The close neighboring best friends waved and blew motherly kisses to their kids. Once the kids were clear, they smiled and looked at each other from across the street, as Missy held up her car keys. So, when they heard why Jennie was twenty minutes late, they took a deep breath and chimed in, completely forgetting they were perturbed. "Ohhh my God! I'm surprised you can walk at all."

"Believe me, girls, it took everything I had to get out of bed and make this meeting this morning. I was drained physically and mentally. I was cuming so hard and so long I thought I was going to lose my mind. It only took the tip for me to start cuming. You would think something that big wouldn't fit. It was like trying to put a log into a quarter-hole. But once he broke my cherry and I lost my fear of flying, I rolled him over on his back and rode that sucker like my life depended on it."

"No, no way!" That's impossible Mary thought. "I don't think I would have had the guts. Something that big, no way. I'm an average girl. Six, seven inches, maybe nine at the most. I'd say that's about average with most girls. At least the ones I know."

"I like to keep it around eight," Missy shyly cut in.

"I thought the same thing. It's not like I knew what was in his pants," Jennie smiled devilishly. "I had an indication. I mean, come on, it was like a third leg. It was either that or a pair of tube socks."

They all burst into laughter.

Suddenly aware of everyone in the room staring at them, leaning in real close, Mary asked, "Does your husband understand?"

"To be honest, he was a little intimidated. I guess the next time he has another dream of seeing a black man's cock inside of me, he'll think twice."

"Ant that what they call cuckold," came eager Missy?

"It's called BBC," Mary was sure, as always.

"Whatever you want to call it," Jennie smiled, sat back, and picked up her desperately needed coffee.

Missy and Mary looked at each other. They couldn't believe it. Being cooped up with kids all day. Catering to an ungraceful man. This was mind-blowing. This was a morning cup of Joe.

They both felt their blood boiling. Mary thanked God she had worn panties as Jennie captivated them with her outrageous tale. Missy not so happy. She wondered if the room could smell her excitement.

"Would you do it again," they both cheered at the same time and then realized they had screamed it out.

"Keep it down," Jennie warned with a playful smile. You two girls are going to get us kicked out."

They were too spellbound to care. They moved in closer. "But would you do it again?"

"Would I do it again? Let me tell you something. I've done it again, and again, with any cock I want, at my choosing and disposal."

"Really," they burst out in shock, not able to restrain themselves.

"There's nothing better. And before you ask, my husband encourages it. It's in his best interest to keep his home and money so he can work all the long hours he wants, make his millions, and live his maverick life. It's a fair trade for thinking I was a trophy wife. He's happy. I'm very happy. It may seem out of the norm ladies, but marriage here in The Hamptons ant cultivated by rules and standards set by social moralists. This life is your life, ladies, and it's about time you start looking at it that way."

They looked at each other, confused, then back at the pretty lawyer. "We're not following."

"I'm saying, you girls look like you got a good thing going. I'm sure you were giving my card for a reason. We girls here in The Hamptons like to take care of each other. So I'm going to give it to you straight. Sure you may get the house and kids, a burden he'll be sure to unbear. You may even get a monthly check, and nothing if he has an ironclad prenup. Which in reality, gives you double responsibility and puts you in the hole out the gate. Starting over isn't what it's cut out to be, especially with the high cost of living."

She took a sip of her coffee.

"I suggest, if your husband isn't fucking you right, find a cock that will."

Mary took a deep breath. "As exciting as it sounds, I don't think my husband will ever go for something like that."

"Nor mine," Missy cut in, crossing her legs tight.

Jennie smiled. "Ladies, I like you two. And I don't do this unless I'm sure about someone. I going to gift you and your husbands a night out, in a private setting, just to break the monotony. And if you two ladies want to talk divorce after that, I'll be happy to oblige you."

Jennie smiled at their bafflement.

"Ladies this is not just any night out. This is to a private masquerade party, where your face is covered to ward off any embarrassment that may overcome you. Where cocks are monstrous, long, endless, and come in multiple colors and shapes. Were pussies are creamy, tight, and mesmerizing, and will temper the beast in any man. It's where grown people go to play, apart from the norm of conventional society."

Jennie watches as their cheeks bloomed. She thought she had them when she walked through the door. They were hot enough. Outright MILFs. The smell of Missy's strawberry pungent pussy told her they were the right nominees.

"Ladies, how much time do you have this morning?"

Both, "until 3, when our kids get out of school."

"Good. Girls, wipe your pussies and come with me. We're going on a little field trip."

Confused and not knowing what to say or do, they paid the Coffee Shop bill and followed Jennie's convertible to a private townhouse.

"I don't bring people to my home. So count yourself fortunate," Jennie said escorting them past the security, up the elevator, and into her townhouse.

"Make yourself at home, girls," she smiled.

Missy and Mary's mouths were gaped open. This was something out of a magazine. They looked all around the townhouse, not believing their eyes. "Holy smoke," Missy acclaimed. "Now this is living."

"This is a lot more than living," Jennie smiled after getting out of her business suit into something more comfortable. "This is life. Something you two need to get with, which brings me to my point. Any minute now there will be a knock at that door. It's going to be that big black mandingo that fucked my brains out last night. I called him. So, you have a choice right now. You can get up and leave, or you can stay."

They were frightened and astound when he came through the door, even though they had made themselves comfortable on the couch and taken a shot to calm their nerves. Even though every brain cell in their heads was screaming run. But reason said only as far as they wanted to go. It won't hurt to take a little peek, will it?

"Hi," he smiled his big white teeth, extending a strong gentle welcoming hand. "You must be Missy, and you, Mary. I'm Chandler."

He was dressed in jeans, a tee-shirt, and leather sandals, with a backpack hanging off his back. His tall muscular body was impressive. His smell wet Mary's panties and ran down between Missy's cheeks. The outline of his jeans was real. It was transfixing, consumed in the magic of his Nigerian accent. It should be a crime to walk around with something like that in public.

"Can I ask you something?" Missy unconsciously gawked.

"Sure, ask me anything," he smiled removing his backpack and accepting a drink from Jennie, as she passed shots around the room.

"Have you ever been arrested for indecent exposure?"

Mary playfully hit her on the arm for asking what she was thinking. "What a dumb question. Of course, he has."

They all laughed.

"Yes and no," he responded cheerfully, holding up his shot glass. "Fortunately, they can't hold you for having a monstrous cock."

They almost spit their shots out.

He burst into jubilant laughter and went on. "Now ladies, I'm going to do a little striptease for you. Now the rules are, you can go as far as you want. It's up to you. You're allowed to touch me anywhere you want. It's up to you. All I ask is that you don't be shy."

Mary and Missy reached over and clinched each other's hands. They both wanted to run. But once his shirt was off, bearing his sculptured chest and runway washboard, they relaxed and sat riveted to the growing monster that had moved two inches from their faces.

Missy tried to adjust her dress so she wouldn't make a mess. She was also the first to reach for his cock. With trembling fingers, she touched the tip, then took it into both her hands and begin to caress. The harder it got, the more fascinated she became. It wasn't long before tug-of-war Mary jumped in, determined to show Missy she could deep-throat him deeper. One thing they agreed upon, Mary was going to take it first.

He took his time with Mary, which only excited Missy more. After getting her naked with the passion of his suckling wet lips and long brass fingers, he swept her yearning body up into his strong arms and carried her into the bedroom, with Missy lusting after his beefy backside. Jennie smiled and went into the kitchen to make lunch. She knew they were going to be starving afterward."

Missy had never seen Mary naked before. At first, it was kind of weird, especially seeing her best friend rolling, groaning, and moaning under a strange black man. The contrast was so taboo. She watched as his lips pulled on hers, and her white shoulders, and the arch of her neck, as he slowly worked his long thick monstrous cock deep inside of her. She cried out at first but pleaded with him not to stop. Missy coached her, holding her hand tight. When Mary started thrusting about and trembling, Missy automatically came, and came hard.

Once he broke Mary in, she went into second gear. She wanted and needed all of him. The deeper and longer he gave, the harder she threw back, riding under him to meet his down thrust with cries of utter sheer delight. She rode him as long as she could until her body gave out and she cried out in earth-shattering spasms. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her toes seized and balled into two mighty fists as the arch of her convulsing pelvis trembled and thrashed about in ecstasy.

Missy wasn't shy about taking over where Mary left off. She pushed Chandler on his back, who laugh with amusement, and straddled him in one swift engulf. She went down wet and hard, soaking his robust hardness to the core. It only made him harder.

With a sudden grunt of her surprising tightness, he laid back and held on as she threw her head back and rode him deep and hard. He had to fight from cuming too soon because there was no holding her back. She dug in deep, her nails feeling like claws in his chest as she howled like a she-wolf. Mary was shocked and somewhat amazed at the way her friend was owning Chandler's monstrous cock. She had it all and desperately rode for more.

She watched her pull his log to the head, tease it, and slowly wet it back down. She slowly soaked him, washing her way down before rising to the tip, spinning tricks, and leveraging his long mighty spear before taking a screaming plunge.

Mary reached over and caressed his big gulf balls. She felt her friend's wetness coating and dripping all over her hand. She didn't know why, but she had to taste her. She licked her fingers and even slipped one into Missy's tiny butt hole. Just the tip she recalled of Missy telling her what she liked her husband to do.

They took turns riding his monstrous cock, and being fucked out of their minds until they tapped out. They happily shared his huge load, licking it off each other's faces. When they stumbled out of the bedroom at noon, Jennie happily pointed them to the shower. As planned, they were starving, but most of all, still in shock from what they had done. They shyly greeted Chandler goodbye as he smiled and laughed playfully on his way out, assuring them he was going to get some more of that good virgin pussy. Jennie just watched and smiled as they giggled and turned beet red. She could smell pussy in the air. Her work was done. It was just a matter of them realizing it.