All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 01'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

really good. like an an old standard that is well performed. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The scenario is unrealistic and cliched

But really hot...Keep up the great work and really stretch this puppy out. Also love to ready some of their individual adventures with some younger studs. Maybe even bring some of the guys home under their husbands' noses. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong classification

Should be Incest/Taboo : don't falsely place stories in more 'mainstrean' categories just to get more 'reads'

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
No, it's categorised correctly.

There is no incest in this story. Hank has sex with Marie who is not his aunt. There's a definite hint of things to come but that's it.

Don't assume I "falsely place stories in more 'mainstrean' categories just to get more 'reads'" because I don't.

To the others who've commented - - thank you for the kind words.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Foreshadowing

Very nice setup. I look forward to reading all about their adventures.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Nice First Story!

Will definitely look out for part 02.

Thanks for sharing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic start

Hell yes!

I want to read about the boys fucking their mothers, specially Jessica fucking Hank.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

This was a good start . I was having a real hard time reading it though . Not because the story was not good because it was, but because of my fucked up state of mind i'm in . The bitches here are cheaters and i despise cheaters . Whether male or female . I hate them all . While the husbands are making the money for these cheating sluts to have a life of luxury they pay them back by fucking around on them . This story would of fit just as good in the LW category too . I'm sorry but i will never be able to see justice in a wife or a husband cheating just because they are bored .

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
If you don't like cheating...

You may not want to carry on reading. All the wives will be cheating on their husbands, mostly with their sons or those of their friends. The husbands will mostly be background figures so the cheating isn't the main aspect of the stories but it's obviously going to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL U DO THIS WELL

Over sized is not my cup of tea but this is a good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red grate starte

looking tosume more leann

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I just read chapter 12 and decided to read the series again. I can't believe that I didn't comment on this story. Super hot. It's funny to read the comments from the anon wankers who complain about the women having big fake tits or that they're cheating on their husbands! What did they think this series was going to be about? Idiots!!

iluvsecsiluvsecsabout 10 years ago

Started reading this Hot story over again and wow it never stops being hot hot hot

interpreter_xinterpreter_xalmost 10 years ago
An entertaining read for those who like incest and the cliche of devious mothers

While this story was a fun read it lacked the build up needed to

make a more rewarding tale. I felt particularly that the progress from the beginning of the second scene to the sexual encounter it led to was too fast and that Jessica's acceptance of the situation too great to be believable.

I would add that the premise of the women going to an escort club seemed rather unbelievable as well; perhaps if the story were set in a strip club in which the tale slowly unfolded it would have felt less contrived; the idea that a group of women would have sex with one of their friend's sons while his mother watched came quite a bit too soon to be believed.

All that being said I feel that there was no other way you could've written this story short of writing a multi chapter version in which the women slowly became involved in a group which they eventually found out (much to their enjoyment) has corrupted and involved their sons.

Despite my criticisms I salute you for your excellent work in telling a story which lives up to a wild cliche that while very much overdone is still very entertaining not to mention more than a little arousing.

I appreciate your efforts and look forward to reading the next chapter.

papabear555papabear555over 9 years ago
To fast

I agree with Interpreter. Story needed more back story and better development. I'm an old man who has been all over the world and I have never even heard a hint of a club like that.

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Off To A Fast Start

I can't wait for the orgy scene. What have we got here? 11 players, including Jessica's daughter, Kelly. That's 5 pussies and 6 cocks. Lots and lots of possible combinations.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
And this is only chapter 1!!!

This has great potential! Hot start!

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Fantastic start! Super hot, looking forward to more chapters, sizzling!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story; however, as an avid reader of mother/son incest stories, I find only sex in this story. No love, respect or sexual intimacy. Will read a couple of part to see if anything develops.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Fear none of the critics about big tits and cocks, they know not. A trip into any strip bar, er excuse me, Gentleman’s Clubs, and store bought tits abound. Even big cocks are all you see in porn. Great submission, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES