All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 14'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 10 years ago
It figures...

There just has to be some outside Asshole that has to try and spoil everything. Of course now if the Wives figure out a way to turn the tables on the good Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VERY hot.

Jessica is my favorite of the bunch. The scenes with her sons are the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why do writers do this?

The Trophy Wives Club so far has been an erotic and fun series with its over-endowed boys and ridiculously enhanced women. Why spoil it now with a narky outsider wanting to get into the game? Have a big orgy. Get a few more aunts, nephews and nieces into it but not a blackmailer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

This series has been great but this last chapter, though hot, didn't seem to be original when it came to the sex. Except for the names, this whole scenario had been done earlier in the series. And the addition of the blackmailer pretty much jumps the shark for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love It!

Samantha's got it cumming to her now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Video?

Is there a video of this somewhere?

SirSinnSirSinnabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Why introduce the blackmailer? Perhaps to introduce a bit of plot to try and prevent it being the same old thing?

@Sex4lf57 - - There's only so many ways for people to have sex, man! Are you telling me that every time you have sex, you do something you've never done before?! :)

@Anonymous - - a video? Of a fictitious event? Strangely, there isn't one.

LenaptLenaptalmost 10 years ago
Great Series! But, would love to see more Lesbian scenes!

Dear SirSinn,

My name is Helena and I'm a 53yo Mature Lesbian Aunt from Portugal.

Thank you for these loving series about Mature Moms loving their son's, daughters and aunties .....

As a Mature Aunt I did love all those loving Mature Moms and Aunties and, as a Lesbian, I was looking for more scenes with Moms and Aunties and daughters and nieces (but the series are almost about the Mom/son issue)...

Also it would be Great have some lesbian scenes with the Mature Women, - not only with the Mons and Aunties but also with a few Grannies and Mothers-in-law too! - and the daugters and nieces....

Thank you again for these loving stories and for some great wet wet self moments of wet pleasure mmmmmmmm

Helena

dirt043dirt043almost 10 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome looking forward to more !!!!!

trudiectrudiecalmost 10 years ago
Keep Doing What Your Doing!

OMG Trophy Wives is the dirtiest, sexiest fuck series still going on Literotica! Please keep doing what your doing SirSinn!! So excited about the blackmail direction your taking it!! xx

how_YOU_doinhow_YOU_doinalmost 10 years ago
Love this series!

So great so far. Just enough story set up to get into a super hot fuck scene each time! Can't wait for the full fledged orgy your building up to! I would also like a bit more swapping of moms and sons, especially since the characters are nice an flushed out now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Orgy time

Hey, great work, would love to see a full on orgy, maybe all the sons taking on one of the MILFs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So good keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series

Love it. Been over a month - whens the next chapter?

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Next chapter soon

Chapter 15's been submitted so will be on the site in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hate the doctor

hope they fuck the doctor in the ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES