The Trouble with Inspiron

Story Info
A frustrated husband tries to increase his wife's sex drive.
1.9k words
3.42
15.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

When my wife (Sarah) and I first met, it was literally love at first sight. Like all the fairy tales and all the other unbelievable love stories, we looked at each other and fell under a spell. Within a few months we had moved in together and after a year we were planning our wedding.

The attraction was intense, and our sex life was very fulfilling. For the first year we would have sex six or seven times a week and it would be hot, passionate sex.

Over time our sex life slowed down but was still good, that is, until she got pregnant. You hear stories of some women who become super horny when they get pregnant -- my wife was definitely not one of those women. She became self-conscious about her changing body and sex became a chore to be done once a month. This was doubly frustrating for me because her pregnant body drove me wild. Her boobs were huge and there was something about her that sent me into overdrive!

It was a frustrating nine months and then another 12 months of almost no sex. Then she got pregnant again and so it was another two years of very little sex. Even after this our sex life didn't recover. My wife was understandably exhausted, I helped with as much as I could while working full time as a research scientist, but it was just an exhausting time.

Sex became a fortnightly chore and her only objective seemed to be to get it over and done with. Whenever I would try to talk to her about it, she would get defensive, and it would feel like criticism which was never how it was intended.

When our kids were 16 and 18, I got very tempted to have an affair. It was such a cliché that it felt ridiculous -- the secretary in my office (Alice) took a liking to me and made it very obvious that she was interested in me. She was 24 years old and absolutely gorgeous. One evening when I was working late, she came into my office and just sat on my lap. She reached in for a kiss, but I wasn't willing to betray my wife and kids. I told her I wasn't interested, and she stormed out.

The next year of my life was awful. Alice had not taken the rejection well and said that I had tried it on with her. I was suspended from work and my marriage went into crisis. It is impossible to prove that something didn't happen so my wife and I reached a stalemate. Eventually the whole thing blew over, but the cloud of suspicion and pain still hung over our relationship. Our sex life went from mundane to non-existent, and my frustrations grew.

Around that time, the pharmaceutical company that I worked for was running a trial of a promising new drug called Inspiron that was intended to increase women's sex drive. I was leading the trial when we received the first results back. This was a phase one trial which consisted of three patients given small doses of the drug to allow us to assess safety. It was a complete disaster.

Of the three women participating in the trial: one woman felt no change at all, the second woman felt a huge increase in sexual desire and had an affair within two weeks of joining the trial (she sued us for causing the breakup of our marriage), and the third woman tragically killed herself. The circumstances of the suicide were still being investigated but it seemed that the drug had caused a complete personality change and she had turned into a nymphomaniac.

Anyway, the trial was closed down and I was moved on to another drug trial. I was deeply unhappy in my sexless marriage and tried desperately to persuade my wife to go to couples therapy with me, but she refused. She said she was perfectly happy to continue our marriage as it was, and she didn't need sex. I tried to explain how frustrated I was, but she looked at me like I was some pathetic, horny teenager and said "fine, if you need it that much we can do it once a month -- but no more".

This was obviously a disaster, part of enjoying sex is knowing that the other person is enjoying it and it was so obvious that she wasn't. She just laid on her back and waited for me to finish. If I tried to pleasure her in any way, she would tell me not to bother. All of this was doubly frustrating because my wife seemed to be getting more and more attractive. She worked out at the gym regularly and took great care of herself.

As the frustrations in my marriage grew, I started to think more and more about the failed Inspiron drug trial. I knew it worked on some people and I was convinced that the problem was dosage not the drug itself. Finally, I reached the point where I convinced myself to try Inspiron on my wife. I am ashamed to admit it, but I decided to give it without telling her. I knew she would never agree to it willingly, so I didn't see any other option.

I had taken a sample of Inspiron from the supplies at work before they were all destroyed so I worked out the minimum dose to start with and then I added it to her coffee one morning. I observed her carefully for the next two weeks but didn't see any changes whatsoever. I was disappointed but also knew that I had given her half the dosage from the trial, so it wasn't too much of a surprise.

I gave her another slightly larger dose and then watched her carefully for another two weeks. There was absolutely no change. I had pinned my hopes on this drug to save our marriage, so I was bitterly disappointed. In a final attempt I put another dose in her morning coffee.

The change happened within two days. One night as I was dropping off to sleep, I felt her hand reach out for me. It was such a small gesture but after being starved of affection for so many years it made my heart burst. We cuddled in bed for a while before she straddled me and put my cock inside her.

What followed was the most mind-blowing sex of my life. She woke me up at about 3am for more sex which confirmed that the drug had worked. The next two days were amazing. We had sex three times a day and it would have been twice as much if she had had her way. When we weren't having sex, she was upstairs with her new vibrator and huge dildo fucking her holes frantically.

By day three I was feeling exhausted and started to feel a bit of regret for the plan. I wasn't in the mood for sex, and this made her angry. She said that she was frustrated and after all the complaining I had done over the years I should be more understanding. I went down on her twice and she spent the rest of the day in our room with the door closed.

The next day a package arrived and when she opened it it was full of sexy dresses, underwear and other clothes. She tried them on for me one by one and I couldn't stop myself from jumping on her again with each new outfit, she looked so incredibly hot.

By the end of the first week, I was already regretting giving her Inspiron. Sarah's collection of sex toys had grown, and she was started to wear very sexy outfits all the time -- inside the house and outside! Friends had started to comment and talk about the change. On Sarah's part she seemed to be aware of the fundamental change that had happened to her, but she just put it down to feeling good about herself and looking good.

Within two months I was in sex hell. The dildos she had bought were now huge and she was using them so often that her pussy was permanently too loose for sex to be enjoyable. On the other hand, she had gotten into dirtier things and most nights began with a blow job and ended with anal while she pumped a huge dildo into her pussy.

It didn't take long for Sarah to make a new group of friends at the gym, and they invited her on nights out clubbing. On the first night, before she left, I made her change her outfit first because her planned outfit wouldn't have looked out of place on a hooker. She stomped upstairs and put a cardigan on to cover her cleavage, but I saw her take it off again when she got into he taxi.

She went out most nights and would usually stumble through the door at 3am drunk and smell of other men's aftershave. My suspicions grew one night when she returned with her lipstick smeared all over her face. She didn't ever deny anything but also would tell me any details.

The final straw was when she staggered through the door at 4am and then woke me up for sex. As I started to finger her, I noticed that she was wet and slimy down there, I turned on the lights to see that her pussy was leaking semen all over the sheets. I exploded with anger, but she didn't engage. She just said, 'This is who I am now, you can either take me or leave me.'

Obviously, I would never leave her, I was responsible for all of it and owed it to her to look after her as best I could. This got more difficult when she stopped coming home at all and would disappear for days on end. We made it a rule that I would go out to the clubs with her, and she couldn't leave without me. Her new friends had ditched her as she was too out of control and her nights out consisted of her basically whoring herself round all the guys at whichever club she went to until one of them would take her outside and fuck her.

After six months of this I was almost too exhausted to carry on. I was out most nights trying to look after Sarah and during the day I was desperately trying to research a counter drug to offset the effects of Inspiron. Sarah spent most days in the bedroom with her sex toys and then spent the night fucking anyone that showed an interest. She was getting such a reputation that some nights she didn't even have to leave the house, guys would just turn up, fuck her and then leave.

I took it upon myself to manage the contraception as she never remembered, and this consisted of entering the room as they were getting hot and heavy and insisting that the guy put a condom on. Sometimes I would come back in after they were finished to find the unused condom thrown on the floor.

Finally, I had a breakthrough from an unexpected source. Given Sarah's lax approach to contraception I had insisted that she go on the contraceptive pill. She started taking it and I noticed a change almost immediately. Her sex drive decreased rapidly until it got to the point that she was satisfied with sex once a night and a few sessions with her toys during the day.

I managed to convince her to restrict her extramarital activity to five regular guys who I insisted were tested for STIs and we reached a balance that seemed to work for everyone. It has been six years since my disastrous experiment with Inspiron and I can honestly say our marriage has never been better.


Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers