All Comments on 'The Trouble with Tribbing Ch. 01'

by Marie Marshall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! I have always been a huge fan (in more ways than one!) of Lt. Uhura! Nichelle Nichols has always been a babe and even now, in her latter years, is still quite stunning! The storyline was simply wonderful! Please continue this series! I realize that there's another chapter, give us some more! One direction I'd like to see it go, is to include some of the characters that are already a part of the original cast, get "together". A couple that I can think about, right off the bat, would be Uhura and Nurse Chappell!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Did She Boldly Go

where no man went before?

gotranegotraneabout 11 years ago
A Little Something Missing

I hate to be "tribbial", in a matter of speaking, but the Subject line of this comment comes from what I feel, at lest to me, is missing from your story. You mentioned a few times the uniforms that were worn on the original Star Trek. However, what you failed to mention is something that drew me to this one and only version of the franchise: The great legs of the cast, including Lieutenant Uhura, being shown in minidresses encased in barely black, I think that's what they're called, pantyhose! Other than that, you wrote a great couple of stories. In fact, I hope that you write more sequels, and as much so, or more, include the minidress / pantyhose combo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous