All Comments on 'The Truck Drivers'

by tinman69s

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The name of the site is LITEROTICA

I would assume therefore that the authors write what they assume to be EROTIC. I also assume that those who read of rape and forced ANAL sex think that to be EROTIC.

To bad that those who consider this stuff EROTIC can't experience it for themselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Old memories

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I drove long distance for years and there was a lot of truth to what you said, but lol a lot of fantasy to. Hell yes I'd like to read more chapters. You made this old goat's horn raise up.

Thanx again,

Lucky Lapper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

I thought it was a great story and would love to read more trucker stories. Keep them cumming!

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 16 years ago
Good story.

The story held up very well. Either continue the chapters or explore other scenarios of truck drivers experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wet as hell!!!

omg!!! I fucking love truckers!!! They can fuck and suck ur pussy like no other can! Mmm loved this story !

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
Pretty Damned Hot...

Hey... I'm one of those old truck drivers myself... Been driving for over 16 years now... Would love to hear some more... And as far as things that you see... You got that right... You wouldn't believe some of the things that I've seen... Have even had girls come up to you in a truck stop just looking for a ride and all the sex that they can handle... I'm single now... Lost my wife back in June of '06... Had this one little gal that rode with me for about 2 months... Damned if that wasn't fun... Any lonely gals out there look me up some time... Can find me through my name on here and send me a pm through literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks!

I have been looking for a good one like this forever I have such a Truck fetish and fantasize all the time about being raped by a Truck Driver, so hot! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Kept me interested in all the right ways! Mmm.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Hot as Hell, has everything one wants in this type story. On to chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous